Mianhae, Saranghae

Never Look Back

Jonghun's POV

"Yah! Get your hands off her!" I yelled at that bastard. He stared at me, looking like as if I just robbed his bank. "You don't have the right to say that. How are you related to her?! Bastard.." 

Seungyeon stopped dancing and stared at me. "Oppa! Let's continue dancing. You dont have to bother about.. This.. Idiot here, araseo?" She whined, drunk.

I felt so angry then. I grabbed Seungyeon's wrist and dragged her outside. "Yah! W-What do you want?!" Seungyeon cried, trying to break free. 

Finally, I released her but pushed her against a wall. Seungyeon glared. "Get the HELL away!!!!" she screamed. "Dont you dare go to a bar and flirt anymore," I warned. 

She pushed me away. "What right do you have?! We're not dating anymore. Why do you even care?!" I sighed. "Seungyeon-ah, I-" 

"What did you just call me?! Please, stop your nonsense! I hate you, Choi Jonghun. I hate you for doing this!!" Seungyeon screamed.

Eunjung's POV

My knees were weak and my hands were trembling when I came out of the doctor's room. Hongki stood up from a chair and rushed towards me. 

"What did the doctor say??" He asked. "Yah, why are you here?" I asked, trying to change the topic. 

"Noona, tell me!!" Hongki insisted. "Ara, ara. It's nothing much. I just have to rest."

"Are you sure?" Hongki asked. "Ne, it is. Now don't worry about me. Worry about yourself." I sighed. "You still have to stay here for 2 weeks before going home."

"Aish, don't care about that. I'll be fine. C'mon, just now.." Hongki chatted all the way back to his ward. My head was in a mess. The doctor said..

"Miss, I think you have cancer. You should check with the-" 

"Are you sure? What's going to happen to me..?"

The doctor sighed. "I don't know about that. You have to go to cancer ward for more observation. Hopefully it's not Stage 4 yet."

I heaved a sigh. What's going to happen? I won't undergo treatment. Let me just die.. In peace. Saranghae, Hongki-ah..

Choa's POV

"You have to do it. Don't you want money?" I bribed. Finally, the caller agreed and hung up. I smirked. Choi Jonghun. Watch out. I'm coming. 

I picked up the photo of me and him. Slowly but surely, I tore it to shreds. 

I put the pieces into my bag. Tomorrow, shall be the day. 

Jonghun's POV

A feeling in my heart made me guilty. For some reason, I kept turning back. Yes, never looking back is hard. Because when love comes.. It will never go away. 

Mianhae, Seungyeon-ah. Mianhae. I think I love you. 

 

-nothing to say- -nothing I want to say- -nothing I need to say-

PS: It's useless.