Wrong Timing

Never Look Back

Hongki's POV

What..? Eunjung just ran out like that.. Did I do something that made her angry? The nurse said I have amnesia.. I should have forgotten somethings.. That might be important. I sat there thinking and thinking, hoping for memories to come to him. Then he remembered..

FLASHBACK

"Eunjung-ah.. Why don't you quit? Jonghun.. He's not serious about you."

 "I need money. And I do know he's not serious. I never thought he was serious. I don't care. I hate him!"

I sighed. "Here's some ice cream.. You can have some."

Eunjung shook her head. But I kept on persuading her to have some.

"Come on.. Just a little.." I insisted, pushing the ice cream towards her. 

"Aniya I don't want it.. I should be going home.." She pushed the ice cream back to me.

"Aish, a little won't kill!"

"Ani Ani Ani it's ok!"

"Please?"

END OF FLASHBACK
 
Why? What was that? I-I don't remember.. But it was so familiar.. Eunjungie? Seungyeon and Jonghun.. Breaking up?
 
The ward door opened and Jonghun came in. "Hongki hyung!" He smiled. "Yah, yah, did you and Seungyeon break up?" I asked.
 
"So it's true.. I thought the nurses were kidding. You got amnesia.." Jonghun sighed.
 
I sighed too.
 
______
 
 
Gyuri's POV
 
Eunjung was back at my house again. Aish.. She's crying. What now..? "Eunjung-ssi. Your always crying. One day, you'll have no tears left for joy. Whats wrong now?"
 
"Gyuri.. Hongki.. H-he has am-amnesia." Eunjung sobbed. OMG. Lee Hongki forget her? "Yah.. Did he remember you?" 
 
"He did, but now he can only remember things when Seungyeon and Jonghun were still together." Eunjung sniffed. "Well that's good! He can remember you, so what's wrong?" 
 
"You don't understand.. H-Hongki.. He.."
 
Eunjung's POV
 
Gyuri's right. Hongki can remember me, so what's wrong? I'm being selfish. He's not suppose to love me, anyway. I'm a jinx. If I stay with him, i'll cause him more trouble. That he got amnesia is my fault already. And his mother.. 
 
"...I know, you like him, but can't bear to see him suffer? Is it?" Gyuri was still stupidly guessing. Ok, she is stupid, but not in that way. Gyuri is my only friend.
 
______
 
 
Seungyeon's POV
 
No one will take pity on me! Why won't they accept me?! Job hunting is so hard.. Aish!! 
 
I saw Gyuri's house further ahead. There was a restaurant nearby where I could work, but I could be spotted by Gyuri anytime.
 
I stood in front of her house, willing the door to open and Gyuri to forgive me.
 
Then I made up my mind. I have to apologise. That's the only way. Then I knocked on the door.
 
Gyuri opened it. She stared at me, I stared at her. She must felt shocked. Hurry, Han Seungyeon, apologise! But then something caught my eye. Or should I say, someone.
 
Ham Eunjung. It was her! In Gyuri's house! I eyed Gyuri. "So you found a new soulmate? Happy together? Forgot about me?!" Gyuri looked flustered. "Ani, Hongki, he got amnesia so-"
 
"Forget it. Take it that I didn't come!" I screamed.
 
 
Thank you do much, khunjunglove, for supporting this fic! This chapter is for you! ^^
 
This should be ending soon. The ending will not be what you expected(Seungyeon and Jonghun)!! For the hundredth time, COMMENT please!!!!!
 
/Kneel down and beg you/