It Happened..

Never Look Back

Jonghun's POV

I called my so called 'girlfriend' the next day. I was already planning something sick in the bed with her.

"Eunjung babe? Meet me at the pub at 5 sharp. See you there! Bye!"

_____

 

Eunjung's POV

I walked uneasily to the pub Jonghun mentioned. He was probably planning something, because the venue is a pub..

I walked in, and loud music filled my ears. Alcohol was everywhere, and drunken people were dancing, and one drunked man threw himself at me.

He kissed me on my.. I felt like puking. Then I ran away from him. Jonghun was probably going to do something more sick.

I saw him at the tables and he winked. "Hey, babe! Let's have a drink."

Ah, I see. He wants me get drunk! Never mind, I can hold my liquor very well.

_____

 

Jonghun's POV

Eunjung drank when I asked her to. Too bad for you! I know you can hold your liquor well, but I doped your drink.

Soon, Eunjung expression changed. "W-What did y-you do to my drink?"

"Aw, Eunjung-ah.. I put something in it." I sneered. "And I already booked a room up there.. We'll have a fun night!"

Eunjung suddenly stood up and ran. "Yah!! Come back here!!" I shouted. She ran all the way to the back alley of the pub.

Eunjung's POV

I ran as quickly as I could. Already, I felt dizzy. There was a nearby drain and I bent down to vomit in it. The vomit.. Was mixed with blood.

I don't know what happened to me, but I don't care. The sooner I die, the better. Then I saw someone behind me. 

"Eunjung-ah, how can you do this to yourself..?" Hongki sighed.

"You-" I began, but he cut in. "You shouldn't care about me? Was that you were going to say? NO. Im not letting you go. So let's go. Before Jonghun comes."

I never felt this warmth before, but I didn't deserve it. "No, you go! GO!"

Hongki ignored me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the street. I struggled to yank it out, but his grip was too tight.

I didn't give up. I was strong and it continued for a long time. Then it happened. I yanked too hard and Hongki stumbled.

He went onto the road... And got hit by a huge truck on the head. I gasped. What did I do..?

Hongki lay unconscious on the road, not moving. Blood was everywhere."Hongki-ah!!!" I screamed. A tear rolled down my cheek. And another..

_____

 

The docter's out, finally. I walked slowly to him to find out how was Hongki, hardly daring to  breath.

Then he began. Did I hear wrongly? What? COMA?!

Its all my fault, I hate you, Eunjung, really! The doctor also said he might have amnesia.. NO! 

I love you, Hongki, please stay strong.. I'll stay strong too. I believe in you..

 

Hi, there! :) I'm feeling better cause I saw your lovely comments! I will totally recover if I get more suscribers! Lol. So anyway, do you think I'm going too fast? Well, this story is gonna be a looong one. I can think of the ending already! You'll all be shocked! Ok, maybe. Anyways, I love you guys!! My usual supporters, khunjunglove, and SarangHonggi, saranghae!! Oh, do look out for SarangHonggi's new fanfic! ^^ Ok now, goodbye!! :)