At the cafe...

The Newbie and Pregnant

I watched as they walked into the cafe. What are they doing here anyways? They live in the next town... it would have taken them at least 30 minutes to even get here.

I watched as they took their seats. Why did they have to sit in my section... just my luck. This really hasn't been my day, at all.

I walk over to their table and ask if I may take their order. They all looked up to face me, and his eyes grew wide. One of the boys gasped out of shock and said " Oh Jisu, you work here?"

"Isn't it obvious? I am in an apron with the official cafe logo on it, but no I do not work here." I said unpleasantly.

He smirked and just ignored what I had just said. I was surprised to here his friends talk to me and he not. It was weird and I began to feel uncomfortable, but to be honest I became uncomfortable just at the site of him.

I cleared my throat and asked again, "So anyways, may I take your order?" I wrote down all of their orders and headed back toward the counter.

While I was walking back toward the counter, I heard a masculine voice say my name. I knew exactly who it was without even having to look. I would know his voice anywhere. It was my ex-best friend, Lee Chanji.

I tried to just ignore him, but he just kept following me.

"Jisu, I think we should talk. " He said, still trying to get my attention.

I turned to face him,"Well, I don't think we really have anything to talk about." I said back sternly. "Now if you will excuse me, I need to get back to work."

I tried to turn around and walk away, but he grabbed my wrist before I could get away.

"Please Jisu, just hear me ou-", "I don't want to hear anything that you have to say to me." I cut him off before he could finish, and tried to release myself from his grip, but I couldn't break free. His grip was to strong.

I turned back toward him, still trying to release myself.

Just then some guys from my new school, Woollim High, entered into the cafe. I looked toward them and saw that guy who is supposedly the class president. When they walked in I was still trying to free myself from Chanji's tough grip on my wrist.

The class president must have seen me struggling to get away from Chanji because out of the corner of my eye I saw him motion to his friends to follow him. As he approached the two of us, he looked at Chanji sternly and said " Jisu, is everything ok?"

Noticing the look on his face Chanji let go.

"Yeah, everything is just fine." I replied while glaring over at Chanji. I walked away, and went behind the counter to make the drinks Chanji and my old school Kingkas had ordered.

I looked back and saw Chanji return to his seat.

The class president tilted his head in confusion as he wondered what could have been going on. He walked up to the counter to where Jisu is standing and says "I suppose I haven't formally introduced myself to you. I am Kim Sunggyu, class president of Woollim High."

I look his way and replied, " Nice to meet you Kim Sunggyu. As you already know, my name is Oh Jisu." He nodded his head in return. " Now, may I take your order?" I asked as he was in mid-nod. 
I took all of the orders, and they went to find a place to sit. I still had peoples orders to make so I asked Giyeon to make the drinks for me.
I took a tray of drinks to the table Chanji was sitting at, and placed the drinks in front of the people who had ordered them. When I was done I turned and walked to the counter avoiding any eye contact with Chanji.
When I got to the counter I asked Aunt Giyeon if it was alright if I took a little break. She said that was fine, and I turned to look at the table where Nana was sitting.
To my surprise she was still sitting at the table and had not left yet. Wow, I can’t believe she has stayed here this long.
I started walking over to the table she was sitting at, and she looked up at me and smiled. I replied with a smile and sat down in the seat in front of her.
I let out a long sigh as I sat down.
“Jisu, who was that boy who grabbed you by the wrist?” Nana ask brusquely.
“Oh, him? He’s nobody.” I replied.
“He didn’t look like a nobody to me...” she said questionably.
“It’s kind of a long story...”
“That’s ok, I have time.” Nana smiled, and I was just happy to know that she was so curious about it because since the incident with Chanji I had had no friends.
“Well, to make a long story short, he is my ex-best friend; Lee Chanji. Otherwise known as the boy who got me pregnant.”
Nana nodded her head while mouthing ‘Ohhh’, then she said,” So, why wouldn’t you want to talk to him?”
“Well, after it got around the school that Chanji had slept with a girl like me, the Kingkas, the boys he is over there sitting with, thought that he was pretty cool and invited him to be their friend. Chanji always wanted to be considered popular, and he abandoned me to be their friend, and hasn’t spoken to me since. I don’t know why he would bother now.”
“What did you mean by ‘a girl like me’?” Nana asked as she puffed her cheeks out cutely with a confused look on her face.
“Oh, you know the nerdy girl who was the school class president, always got good grades,and never got into any trouble, but even though I was like that most of the guys found that attractive and wanted to try and ‘get’ with me, if you know what I mean.” I explained.
“Oh I see. I used to be the complete opposite of you. I used to be the Queenka that all the boys wanted to be with.” Nana replied.
“What!? You, a Queenka? I couldn’t even imagine you being a Queenka...”
“I know right, but I was and I am not happy about the things I did just to be seen as popular.” Nana said looking down, disappointed at the thoughts of her past.
“So, why aren’t you like that anymore? I mean, what happened?” I asked.
“Ah, well... one night we all went to a party, and of course we all got completely wasted, and I ended up sleeping with Uee’s boyfriend. She punched me and said some really mean things to me... She bullied me for awhile after that, but eventually stopped. I hated the way I was and decided to try to change my image.”
“Don’t you think hanging out with me will just make you look bad too?” I asked kind of feeling like a burden.
“No, don’t worry about that. I am glad to have met you. You would not be bad for me at all because my image is already ruined. Well, at this school at least.” She reassured me with a smile.
I smiled back at her and we both talked for awhile.

*Infinite's POV*
“Hyung... why did you stick up for that girl? That doesn’t seem to be something that you would do.” Sungyeol asked Sunggyu.
“Hm, I don’t know... maybe it is because she is pregnant and I feel pity for her.”
“Hyung... could it possibly be that you like this girl?” Sungjong teased.
“Of course not, why would I want to get involved with a girl like that... She’s pregnant, not really my type.” Sunggyu retorted.
All the boys shrugged their shoulders and sipped on their drinks.



After serving a few more people, it was time to clean up and head home. I had told Nana to go home because it was getting kind of late, but she insisted on staying and helping.
After about 30 minutes of cleaning everything, we all headed out the door to go home.
Aunt Giyeon had offered to take Nana home, but she refused and bid us goodbye, and we did the same.
During the ride home, aunt Giyeon asked me about what happened today. I told her I didn’t want to talk about it right now, and she just let it go.
When we arrived home I went up to shower. The shower was the place I let out all of my emotions, and so I let all the tears flow. I felt as if I wasn’t even crying while I was in there, it always felt great to get my emotions out.
When I got out of the shower, I laid on my bed but to my own disadvantage, I could not fall asleep because I was having back pains. I rolled onto my back and started to think about the old Chanji and how much I missed the old days and being his friend, but then I realized that the Chanji I used to know no longer existed and I had to move on from him. After all, he moved on from me.
I still couldn’t help but think of the day it had happened.

*Flashback*
“Chanie!” I yelled as I ran up to my best friend, Lee Chanji.
“Jisu! Hey, do you want to do something with me tonight?” he asked me ,smiling.
“Hm, but it is a school night... what could you possibly want to do on a school night...”
“Let’s go clubbing tonight!” He said happily.
“Ah, I don’t know Chanie. I am not very good with alcohol, and I am class president... what would happen to my image?” I said hesitantly.
“Come on Jisu! Just this once, please~” He said pleadingly while doing aegyo.
I couldn’t resists his aegyo, “Alright, just this once.” I said giving in. 
I shook my head not wanting to think about it anymore. What was I thinking... I thought as a tear slid down my cheek and I drifted off asleep.

 


Hey guys! I apologize if this chapter is a bit boring! >_< I am such a newbie at writing fanfics.

This is my first fic so please bare with me.

I would really like you guys to comment and let me know what you think because I don't want to bore you guys.

Please, leave me your criticism! ^^

I really appreciate all of you who have subscribed to my story! Really, I do. <3