School... Day Two...

The Newbie and Pregnant

I wake up to the sound of a birds lovely morning song. I sit up in bed, and wonder why my alarm clock hasn't went off yet? I look over at the clock and it says 8:34am. 

"Oh my goodness! I am late for school!" I said to myself out loud.

I got out of bed and ran downstairs to see if Giyeon was up yet. I enter the kitchen to see that it's empty. I start to feel a bit worried because aunt Giyeon always got up on time. Out of the corner of my eye I spot a note on the table. It read, " Jisu! I had to go to the cafe early today, please have a good day at school! I know how you are! So, DON'T BE LATE!" My eyes widen at her statement. Why does she know me so well? Oh well, I guess what she doesn't know won't hurt her... right? 

After confirming that being late is my own fault, I head back upstairs to get ready for school. I decided to wear a simple shirt and cargo pants because after all, no one was going to be looking at me. I'm pregnant; what guy would set eyes on me now?

I head back down stairs and grab a nutrition bar before leaving the house to go to school. I have two people to take care of right now so, skipping a meal is not an option. 

Today, because I am running late, I decide to drive to school. I hop in my Toyota Camry and pull out of the driveway, and head to school.

After about five minutes of driving, I arrive to school. I was rushing to class when I forgot that I would need a late slip before I could enter the class. I turn around and start walking toward the office.

"I can't believe I didn't wake up to my alarm." I mumble quietly to myself while rushing toward the office. 

As I was practically jogging to the office, someone appeared from the corner, I was about to go around; and bumped into me, knocking everything out of both of our hands. Without looking up to see who I had just bumped into, I bow slightly and struggle to try and bend down to get my books as well as the other persons, but my pregnant stomach is not working with me at all. 

I hear a husky voice say, " Here let me do that," and as he said this he pulled my arm to help me back up. 

I look down embarrassed and say, "Thank you." Looking up at him, I felt like I had seen him somewhere before. He was so handsome, and nice too apparently. 

He bent down, and grabbed my things first, and then grabbed his things after. He looked down at me, and I said again, "Thank you for picking my books up for me, I am sorry for bumping into you and then not being able to help you pick up your things." I sigh and look at the ground. 

He laughed slightly and replied, " Don't worry about it, but next time watch where you are going." 

"Wait, you were the one who bumped into me. I was walking on the right side of the hallway... you were the one on the wrong side." I scoffed. 

He smirked, " Just appreciate that I was kind enough to help you pick your stuff up. Looks to me like you would have not been able to get back up if you had done it yourself." 

"Oh, I guess your right." I lowered my head, and bit the side of my lip.

"Yeah, anyways, I am late for class so I will be on my way now." He said as he walked away. 

I turned around, and watched as he walked down the hallway. I swear I have seen him before... then again, he does go to my school, but I don't remember seeing him here yesterday. "Oh gosh! I forgot, I am late too!" I say to myself as I turn to go to the office. 

I walk into the office and ask the secretary if I can get a late pass.

"Name?" She asked in a kind, angelic voice. 

"O-oh Jisu" I stuttered .

"Here you go miss." She said as she looked up at me with kind eyes.

"Ah, thank you." I say as I bowed and turned around to exit the office.

 

As I was walking, to what I thought was second period math class, the bell rung for third period. I go to my locker to get my science book, and as I turn around; Nana was right behind me.

"Oh Jisu! Where were you this morning! I waited for you by the front gate." She said as she made a pouting face.

"Ah, sorry Nana. I was late this morning.." I said as I made an apologetic face.

"Are you trying to tell me that you just got here!?" She said in a shocked tone. 

"Yup, I just got here a few minutes ago. By the way, the secretary here has a really sweet, and soft voice. She was so nice!"

Nana laughed, " I know, she is my mom." 

"What! Your mom? You are so lucky to have her as a mother. She is the only person, besides you, who didn't look at me as if I was some kind of nuisance or something." I said making a pouty face.

"Well, my mom doesn't judge people, nor do I, well... anymore. " 

"Anymore? What do you mean Nana?"

"Well, back when I was a Queenka it was expected from me. It is not something I am proud of, but I did do it. I bullied people to be popular, but now that I have not been that way for awhile I feel so much better as I am now." Nana said as she smiled shyly. 

"I am glad you feel that way." I said giving a big eye smile. 

"Crap, Jisu we better get to class! We don't want to be late!"

"Oh yeah! See you at lunch Nana!" I said waving at her.  

 

*Ring ring*

The lunch bell rang, and I grabbed my things to head out of the room. As I was rushing out I bumped into someone. Again, no surprise I have been so clumsy these days. I thought as I looked down at the floor. I looked up at who I had bumped into.

"Oh, it's you." I said, surprised to see him again. 

"Yeah it is. Didn't I tell you to be more careful, and watch where you were going?" He asked, tilting his head playfully. 

"Tch, so just because you tell me to do something doesn't mean I am going to listen."

"Obviously." He said as he made an annoyed face. 

"Anyways, I am sorry... wait I don't even know your name, how can I properly apologize if I don't even know your name?" 

"Woohyun's the name, and you shouldn't apologize for something you are going to keep doing over and over again."

"It's not like I did it on purpose... Oh, and my name is Jisu, nice to meet you, I guess."

"I know your name already, Jisu." He said as he walked by me.

"Wait! How do you already know my name?" I asked confused to how he could have possibly knew my name since I didn't tell him earlier. 

"Oh, I was at the cafe yesterday when Sunggyu helped you out." He explained.

"Oh, I guess I didn't really pay any attention to who was with Sunggyu yesterday. Oh well, it's nice to meet you, but I have to go now. I will probably bump into you again anyways." literally.

"Probably, you are so clumsy, but I wouldn't of had to bump into you to know that."

"What do you mean?"

"I seen you bump into Uee yesterday, and get chewed out by her."

"Oh, I -" 

"Woohyun oppa!" Uee said cutting me off.

Woohyun sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"Oppa, what are you doing talking to a person like her?" Uee whined.

"What do you mean a person like her?" Woohyun said.

"Well, look at her oppa." Uee said laughing.

"Well, I will get going then." I said as I turned to leave.

Woohyun tilted his head wondering why I hadn't stuck up for myself. 

"Oppa, eat lunch with me, please~" Uee sang. 

"I don't want to, I am eating with Infinite today." Woohyun said shaking her off his arm as he started walking toward the lunch room.

Uee made a pouty face and ran after him following him to the cafeteria. 

 

I got to the cafeteria, and tried to find Nana. 

"Jisu!" Nana yelled running up to me. "What took you so long! I swear you are late for everything today! I brought  an extra lunch today so we can share again!"

"Sorry Nana, I bumped-"

"You bumped into someone again? Aigoo! What am I going to do with you!" She said cutting me off while shaking her head jokingly.

I laughed, " I don't know, but the guy I ran into was kind of cute." I said looking sulkily.

"So, why are you sulking about bumping into a cute guy!" Nana said worriedly. "Wait, did he say something mean to you!? Who was it?" She asked curiously.

"No, he didn't say anything mean to me, but he would never think of me as cute. I'm fat and pregnant, right now there's nothing attractive about me."

"What! Of course there is! You look so cute! And you are not fat! You are just fluffy right now." She said laughing. "You're like a cute little panda!" She said as she mimicked pinching my cheeks.

I laughed really loud after hearing what she had just said. "That is the best thing I have heard all day, thanks Nana. You really are a great friend."

"Hey, what are friends for?" She said giving me a friendly smile.

"Anyways, lets go eat! I am starved." I said smiling, and going to find a table to sit at.

 

*Woohyun's POV*

I can't believe I have bumped into the same girl twice in one day. Oh Jisu... hm, why was it that I didn't mind bumping into you the second time.

"Woohyun, what are you over there thinking about?" Sunggyu asked me suspiciously.

"Oh, nothing hyung. You know that new girl, Oh Jisu?" Woohyun asked Sunggyu.

"What about her? Oh please Woohyun, tell me you haven't fallen for her. She would be no use to you. I mean have you seen her?" asked Sunggyu.

"No, I haven't  fallen for her, don't worry." I don't think I have... No, couldn't happen. "Hyung, lets go to the club tonight... I think I need to go mingle with others. If you know what I mean."

"Why, feeling lonely again? Why not just go out with Uee, she's good enough right?" Sunggyu said irritating Woohyun.

Woohyun gave him a serious look and said, "Hyung, you've got to be kidding me right? Number one, if I was going to do anything with her it would be using her to my pleasure."

"That's the Woohyun I know! Lets go clubbing tonight!" Sunggyu said proudly.

"What we're going clubbing tonight?" Dongwoo said.

"Yup, tell the guys."

"WOO, I will go tell them now!" exclaimed Dongwoo as he ran off to find the other boys.

 

*Jisu's POV*

"Hey, Nana?"

"Yes, Jisu." Nana said laughing at my serious tone.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I asked confused.

"Because you said my name so seriously that it was funny!" Nana said still giggling.

"Oh, well anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to come stay with me tonight! It is Friday after all, and I haven't had a friend to hang out with in a long time." I said happily.

"Sure, I will just have to ask my mom before school ends. WAIT! I wouldn't have known it was Friday if you didn't say something! I am so happy! Lets have fun ok!?" Nana said excitingly bouncing in her seat.

"Nana, this is why we became friends so easily. You are just a big bowl of happy aren't you?" I said laughing slightly.

"I'm only happy because I made a friend! I really want to be a best friend to someone who will not judge me and expect me to do things I don't want to do..." Nana said seriously. 

"Well, call me Jisu, your best friend then!" I said smiling at her.

"Wahhh! You're awesome!" Nana said happily while snapping her fingers and winking toward me.

*ring ring*

Lunch was over and we went back to finish our last classes of the day. When the end of the day bell rang I went out to find Nana in the hallway when Uee suddenly approached me.

"What do you think you were doing talking to MY Woohyun oppa earlier today? Your fat and pregnant! Do you really think he would see you as anything, but a !"

I just looked down while tears were trying to look down at my eyes. Why would I care what he would think of me? Why would I care about anything she would say to me? Why would I care... she is probably right though. 

"What did you just say to her?" I heard a voice say.

Uee turned around with a smirk on her face.

"This is none of your business, get out of here."

"No, you can't talk to MY best friend that way!" Nana said approaching Uee. 

My eyes widened at the sight of Nana standing up for me.

Uee looked at Nana and said, " Of course you would be her friend. Your an even bigger than she is. You just know how to use a ." she smirk.

"I couldn't even count on my fingers and toes the amount of guys you have gave yourself up to Uee. So, if I were you I would walk away in shame." Nana said as she walked up to me.

"Come on Jisu, lets go." Nana said pulling my arm as we walked away.

"Nana, where are we going?" I asked curiously. 

"Well, I have to ask my mom if I can stay with you tonight!" She said cheekily, skipping down the hallway.

Wow, Im Nana, my best friend. I haven't had a friend since Chanji. Thank you, Im Nana.  I thought to myself while smiling.

"Well~ Lets go!" Nana said pulling me into the office while punching her fist into the air.

I followed her into the office to go talk to her mom. I am glad I have met you. 

 


Hey guys, sorry if this is boring, but I wanted to introduce more of Infinite, and show how fast the friendship has become in such little time between Jisu and Nana.

I have made friends like that before and sometimes they turn out to be the best friends you will ever have. :) 

Thank you for subscribing please comment, and I promise I will try not to be so boring next time!OTL