The Sleepover and the Club

The Newbie and Pregnant

 

After getting permission from Nana's mom for her to stay at my house this weekend, we arrive back at my house. When we arrive inside, we take off our shoes and drop our school bags by the door. 

"Oh Jisu, we haven't eaten since luch time! I am so hungry I could eat a horse." Nana said as she pucker her lips out and rubbed her stomach like a little child would do to signal that they were hungry. 

I laugh at her childish act, " Do you want to eat ramyeon?" 

Nana happily says, " Yes!!" while jumping up and down and clapping her hands, "Ramyeon is my favorite food to snack on after school!"

"Aigoo, you're such a child Nana." I said while shaking my head jokingly.

"I only act this way because I can." She said while making a pouty face.

"I don't mind! It's cute when you act that way!" I said reassurring Nana that I don't mind it.

"Ok, then!" Nana said while pointing her index finger upward toward the ceiling, "Now lets go make ramyeon! I am starving!" Nana said as she skipped along to the kitchen. 

 

It took about 20 minutes for us to make the ramyeon. After it was done like we both liked it, we sat down at the kitchen table to eat. 

"Aigoo! I am so stuffed now!" Nana said as she relaxed more into her seat and letting out a sigh. "Jisu, what are we going to do tonight? We should do something relaxing, I am tired from school and you should rest too!" 

"Hm, I was thinking that we could rent some movies and watch those tonight!" I said trying to figure out something that wouldn't be to boring. 

"I think that is a great idea! We should buy some popcorn too! Oh, and for dinner we should order a pizza! Just like in the movies, when you have a sleep over you normally have pizza, and movies!" Nana said as she sat up in her seat while probably picturing a movie scene in her head.

"Then we should go rent a movie and get popcorn! I will order the pizza a bit later since we just ate." I said while standing up. 

"Ok, but can we take your car because I am far to full to walk right now, aigoo!" Nana said struggling to get up from her seat. 

"The movie store is over twenty blocks from here! My pregnant legs only let me go so far before they decide they want to swell up! We are definitely taking my car!" I said jokingly. 

Nana laughed boisterously, " So your legs are pregnant? Not you? Aigoo." she continued to laugh and I joined in.

We got to the car and headed for the video store. 

When we arrived at the video store we tried to figure out what kind of movies we wanted. 

"My favorite movies are the romantic ones! They give me hope that I won't grow up living lonely with my 27 cats!" Nana said scrunching up her face at the thought of having 27 cats in her house. 

"I like them too! Although, I doubt you will ever be alone Nana. Boys are always staring at you during school!" I said trying to give her hope myself. 

"You think so!" She said jumping around doing bunny aegyo.

"Aigoo, with that aegyo... maybe not. You better start getting cats now." I tried to hold a poker face while saying this.

Nana widen her eyes, " Oh Jisu! Earlier you said it was cute!"

I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore, " Nana! I was just kidding! It's the cutest!" I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder to try and keep my balance from laughing so hard.

Nana decided my joke was pretty funny and joined in on the laughter.

After a few minutes of laughing at how serious Nana took my joke, we went to the romance section of the video store.

"Jisu, have you seen this one before?" Nana said while holding up a movie with a guy and girl about to kiss in the rain. 

"The Notebook? No, I have not seen that." I said while looking at the cover.

"What!? You've never seen it? Then, we must get it!" Nana said waving the movie in the air. 

"Ok, but now I get to pick out one too, ok?" I said while holding up the hand sign for 'OK', and Nana smiled widely and nodded. 

We continued to look through movies until I finally found one that I would want to see. 

"This one is classic! Titanic, I love this movie so much! I have always wanted to watch it with a boyfriend or someone, but unfortunely that never happened. I always end up in tears while watching." I said excited to have found the movie.

"Lets get it! I love that movie too, but we may need to buy a box of tissues." Nana said while pretending to cry.

We rented the two DVD's and decided that it was to early to go back home yet. 

"Why don't we go to the cafe and grab something to drink before going home?" I suggested.

"Sounds good to me! We need all the caffine to keep us awake while watching these!"

"Oh yeah we can also walk to the store next to the cafe to get tissues and popcorn." I said remembering that we will need them.

"Of course. Now, lets go~" Nana said as she ran out the door. 

I laughed, and went to pay for the movies before following Nana to go to the car.

When we entered the cafe I noticed that Woohyun, Sunggyu and the others were here. I guess this on of those times I would see him without bumping into him. 

"Jisu, who are you looking at?" Nana asked while moving in front of my face.

"Oh, nobody." I said smiling at her.

"Ok, sure. Lets go get our drinks." Nana said as she turned around to walk up to the counter. 

As we approached the counter Giyeon spotted us. 

"Oh, Jisu... Nana, what are you girls doing here?" She said as she smiled brightly.

"We just rented some movies and decided it was to early to go back home right away." I explained to Giyeon.

"I see. So you are here trying to buy yourself some time? Well ok then, what can I get you two to drink?" 

"I would like a Chocolate Mocha, please~" sang Nana.

"I will just have a latte please, thank you aunt Giyeon." I said smiling at her.

"Ok, I will get them made for you as soon as possible."

Nana and I went to take a seat at the same table we had sat at last time.

I took a glance over at Woohyun wondering if he had noticed me when I walked in. Why do I care if he noticed me? To him I am probably as Uee had said, a .

Nana noticed me thinking and said, "What's on your mind Jisu? You look like you are in deep thought over there."

"Oh, it is nothing. I was just thinking about school today."

"Thinking about what Uee had said? Don't listen to what she has to say. You are not a , I don't see you as one." Nana said trying to comfort me.

"Yeah, but I am just hope... Nevermind." I stopped myself because I didn't want Nana to think I had feelings for Woohyun. Do I have feelings for him? I just met him though. I don't even know anything about him.

"There! You just made the same thinking face you did before!" Nana said pointing toward my face. 

I looked at her confused, "What thinking fa-"

"Here are you drinks girls." Aunt Giyeon said placing our drinks down on the table.

"Thank you aunt Giyeon!" I said excited to see my latte.

"Yeah! Thank you Giyeon! I love Chocolate Mochas so much!" Nana said before taking a big drink of her Mocha.

"AH!!! That is hot!" Nana said as she stuck out her tongue trying to cool down the burning.

"Aigoo! Such a child, I will get you a water!" I said and got up to go get her a water. Aunt Giyeon followed me to the counter.

"Jisu?" 

"Yes, Giyeon?"

"I just want you to know that I am proud of you." She said softly smiling at me.

"Thanks aunt Giyeon, but for what?" I ask,confused at what she could possibly be proud of me for.

"For being strong this whole time. You have been through a lot in the past six months, and I am proud of you for being able to move on." She said as a tear fell down her eye.

I wiped the tear from her eye, " Don't cry Giyeon. You're going to make me cry and I have to go back to my friend." I said while letting out a small laugh.

She laughed, " Yeah we wouldn't want you to go back with puffy eyes, now would we?"

I shook my head and hugged her. "Thanks aunt Giyeon for being the only one who is proud of me." my voice cracked as I was trying to hold back the tears trying to escape my eyes. 

She nodded and I headed back to give Nana her water.

"Here Nana, now blow on it would you!" I said teasingly.

"JISU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She said loudly as she took a big gulp of water.

She exhaled loudly trying to catch her breath. 

I laughed and started drinking my latte.

 

*Infinite's POV*

"Hyung, when are we going to leave for the club? It is seven o'clock." Sungjong whined.

"It isn't cool to arrive to a club to early, Lee Sungjong. We will leave here around eight and be at the club at around nine-thirty, Ok?" explained Sunggyu to the unpatient maknae.

"Hey did you guys notice that Nana and the new girl Jisu had come in?" Asked a curious Sungyeol.

They all shook their heads. "What about it?" asked Myungsoo.

"Well today at school Uee went up to Jisu and asked her who she thought she was talking to her  Woohyun." Explained Sungyeol.

"So, what does that have to with us?" Myungsoo asked bluntly.

"Well, it has nothing to do with you, but Woohyun hyung, why would you be talking to Jisu?" Asked Sungyeol and suddenly all the boys' eyes were on Woohyun.

"Why does it matter that I was talking to her? I had bumped into her twice that day is all." Explained Woohyun.

"If you just bumped into her than why was Uee so upset and saying mean things to her?" continued Sungyeol.

"What do you mean saying mean things to her? All you said was she asked her what she was doing talking to me. What did she say?" Woohyun asked, worried about what Uee might have said.

"She basically told her she was fat and pregnant, and that you would see her as nothing but a ." Sungyeol explained. 

"Wow, that Uee really is something." Dongwoo said shaking his head. 

Why would Uee pick on a girl who can't even stand up for herself?

"What happened after that Sungyeol?" Sunggyu asked.

"Well Nana stood up for Jisu asking what she had just said to her best friend and Uee said that it was none of her buisness and to go away." 

"Ok keep going." Sunggyu said waving his hand around telling him to proceed. 

"Well, Nana said that she couldn't just talk to her best friend like that, then Uee said of course Nana would be Jisu's friend because she was an even bigger than Jisu."

"Wow, seems as though we missed all of the excitement." Hoya said interrupting Sunggyeols story.

"YAH, I am not finished yet." said a frustrated Sungyeol.

"You mean Nana didn't back down?" asked Myungsoo, fascinated with Nana's persistence.

"Would you guys just let him finish!" excalimed Dongwoo.

Everyone was silent, and Sunggyeol continued, " Nana told Uee that she wouldn't even be able to count out the guys that Uee had given herself to on her fingers and toes and that if she were her, she would walk away in shame. Then, Nana grabbed Jisu's arm and walked down the hallway."

"Sounds like Nana wasn't going to give Uee any satisfaction at humiliating Jisu." Said Sunggyu amused.

"Well of course not, Nana knows what those girls are capable of doing to someone." explained Woohyun.

The other memebers shook their heads in agreement. 

I hope Jisu isn't to upset. I don't even know why I care. 

 

*Jisu's POV*

"Nana, are you finished?" I asked.

"Yup! Now lets go buy our box of tissues and popcorn, and go cry to our hearts desire!" Nana said playfully.

We told aunt Giyeon that we would see her later and left to go get tissues and popcorn, then go home.

When we arrived home Nana started the popcorn, and put in the first movie. As she was doing this I called the pizza place to order a pizza. "Yes, I would like to place a order for a... NANA WHAT SIZE?" I yelled moving the phone away from my ear so I didn't yell in the guys ear.

"Uh, MEDIUM! GIYEON MAY WANT SOME LATER." replied Nana.

"I would like a medium pepperoni and cheese pizza please, wait, do you deliver...Oh ok that's great." I gave him my address and he said he would be there in about fifteen minutes. 

Nana got the popcorn out of the microwave and came into the living room. 

"Lets get started!" She said while falling down onto the couch.

"Tissue box ready?" I asked.

"CHECK!" Nana said while making an imaginary check mark in the air.

"Ok then lets get started!" We started the movie and waited for the pizza to arrive.

*Infinite's POV*

"Hyung can we go now?" ask Sungjong. 

"Alright, we can go now." answered Sunggyu.

"This is going to be a fun!" Said the choding Sungyeol as he jumped up and down. 

All I can think about is her. Why am I so worried about her? 

"Lets go!" Shouted Hoya, and we left to go to the club.

Oh Jisu, I hope your ok.

 

 

 


Here is a new chapter for you guys <3

I hope you enjoy it :)

Please leave me some comments to tell me what you thought! :)