The Sleepover and the Club (continued)

The Newbie and Pregnant

*Ding Dong*
I paused the movie and got up from my seat, “I’ll be right back, Nana.”
“Alright, hurry back!” She said anxiously waiting for what would happen next in the movie.
I get to the door and open it.
“Pizza delivery for-” He stopped when he looked up to face me.
Oh my gosh, he’s the pizza guy?
“Oh Jisu...” He said trailing the end of my name off.
“That would be me.” I said taking the pizza. “How much?”
“Oh, um, that will be $10.24.” He said looking at me anxiously.
I hope he doesn’t think I am going to try and make small talk with him, because I won’t. I don’t even want to see him right now.
“Here you go.” I said handing the money to him, still trying to pretend like I don’t know who he was.
“Ah, thanks.” He said taking the money and turning to leave.
I exhaled out and made a ‘phew’ sound as I wiped the invisible sweat from my forehead.

I go back into the living room where Nana is and I sit the pizza down on the coffee table.
“Dinner has arrived.” I said as I sat the pizza down.
“FINALLY!” Nana said as she grabbed a slice of pizza.
I chuckled, “ I’ll be back, I am going to get some plates, napkins, and some drinks.” I said exiting the living room.
As I was walking out I heard Nana try to say ‘Ok’ with full. She is such a kid.

I returned to the living room, and sighed loudly as I took my seat on the couch next to Nana.
“What’s wrong, Jisu?” Nana asked worriedly.
“Ah, nothing, just a bit tired tired I guess. I suppose my little one is getting tired early tonight which is making me tired earlier than normal.” I said as I rubbed my stomach.
“Aigoo, I love it when you bring up your baby!” Nana said shaking her shoulders cutely.
I chuckled at her aegyo, “Why?” I asked curiously.
“Because it shows that you care for your baby.” She said smiling sincerely at me.
“Well, I do care about my baby, because I know that even if this world is against me, my baby is with me and loves me.” I said smiling down at me stomach.
Nana nodded as tears began to build up in her eyes. “That was so beautiful, Jisu!” She said sniffling.
I handed her a tissue, “ That is just how I feel.” I said as she took the tissue.
“If a guy doesn’t fall in love with you, I will!” Nana said jokingly making us both laugh.
After we were finished laughing and eating what we wanted of the pizza, we played the movie.



*Infinite’s POV*
“Woohyun, what’s wrong with you tonight? You are just sitting over here with your thinking face on while other guys are out there on the dance floor trying to hook up with some girls.” said Sunggyu.
“I don’t know. I guess I just have too much on my mind right now to even attempt to try and hook up with a girl tonight.” I said still holding the same blank expression on my face.
“That’s why you should try to hook up with a girl. A girl here might be able to take your mind off of things. If you know what I mean.” Sunggyu said as he wiggled his eyebrows up and down.
“I just don’t feel like it tonight, hyung.” I said starting to get annoyed at him trying to get me to hook up with someone.
“What’s wrong with you? These past two days you’ve been acting strange. Are you thinking about that Jisu girl again? What are your feelings for her anyways?” Sunggyu asked trying to get some information.
“What’s with all these questions, hyung? I just don’t feel like getting wasted and hooking up with some girl I don’t even know or have any feelings for tonight, ok?” I said obviously irritated with him.
“Yeah, whatever. You were the one who suggested this, but ok. As for me, I am going to go dance with some of these beautiful, single, not pregnant, girls who came here to have a good time.” He said pointing out toward the crowd of people.
“Alright, go have fun. I think I am going to head home early. I’ll just take cab home tonight.” I said getting up from my seat and heading out the club doors.
“What's wrong with him?” Sunggyu said to himself before he went into the crowd to dance with some girls.

Oh Jisu, what are you doing to me... why do I keep thinking about you.





Nana and I fell asleep on the couch while watching the ‘Titanic’.
I woke up as I heard the front door open.
I turned to look and see who was coming into the house.
“Girls, I am home.” Giyeon called from the doorway.
I sighed in relief, “Nana, wake up.” I said as I shook her awake.
“I don’t want to Jisu, just go back to sleep.” She said laying her head back down on the arm of the couch.
“Nana, let’s go upstairs to my room to sleep. Nana~” I pleaded trying to wake her back up.
Aunt Giyeon entered the living room.
“Sweety, why don’t you let Nana sleep down here, she seems pretty worn out.” Giyeon said laughing at Nana’s sleeping position.
“Alright, I will go get her a pillow and comforter.” I said getting up.
“No, no that’s alright. I will go get them for her, you just go up to bed, ok?” Giyeon said quietly.
“Alright, thank you aunt Giyeon. We left you some pizza if you want some.” I said giving her a small smile.
“Thank you, dear. Now go to sleep.” She said shoving me toward the staircase.
“Good night aunt Giyeon, I love you.” I said as I yawned.
She chuckled, “Good night, sweetie.”



When I got to my room, I changed into some comfortable clothing. I sighed as I laid myself on the bed slowly.  As I was laying there, I started to think about earlier.
“That was Chanji who delivered the pizza...” I said outloud to myself quietly and sighed.
Why did it have to be him? Every time things are going well, he shows up. I thought to myself before drifting off asleep.



*Woohyun’s POV*
I got out of the cab and paid the driver. As I entered the house I kicked my shoes off by the door.
“Woohyun, where have you been?”
I turned to find my mother standing by the stairs.
“Out.” I said coldly as I passed her walking up the stairs.
“Well, you could have called or something to let us know.” She replied.
“I didn’t know you were coming home. Why would I bother calling here when no one is ever home? What would be the point?” I asked, looking at her irritated at her trying to act motherly.
“You could still call to let someone know. Even when we are not here, we worry about you.” she replied, still pretending to worry.
“Yeah, whatever. I am going to my room.” I said as I ran up to my room ignoring anything she had said on the way there.
Why would she try to care now? Not like she ever cared before. “That is just what I needed tonight. Something else to think about.” I said to myself, sighing.
Why does your face keep popping in my head? I thought as I drifted off to sleep.




 

 

I woke up to the smell of breakfast being made downstairs. I got out of bed and went down to see what Giyeon was making, and if Nana was up yet.
As I headed down the stairs I heard someone say, “Well, good morning sunshine! Don’t you look awesome this morning.”
I laughed and looked at Nana, “Wow, I look your new hairstyle how did you do that?” I said jokingly.
“Well, you know it wasn’t very hard at all. Just get a pillow and blanket and about eight hours of sleep, and you will be all good to go.” She said snapping her fingers in a ‘z’ formation making both of us crack up.
We both entered the kitchen together.
“Oh my gosh, it smells awesome in here!” Nana said getting excited from the delicious smell of pancakes.
“Well, I would hope so. I got up early to make you girls something to eat.” Aunt Giyeon said, looking down while flipping the pancake.
“Thank you so much, aunt Giyeon! You are the best, really, daebak!” I said as I clasped my hands together in front of my chest.
She laughed, “Well it is all ready, lets eat up!” Giyeon said handing us a plate.

After we finished up eating, Nana and I helped aunt Giyeon with the dishes. We had an assembly line going, aunt Giyeon was washing the dishes, Nana was putting them away, and I was drying them. We all sang child songs while cleaning up.

After we finished, we all sat down at the table and started talking.
“So, what are you girls’ plans for today?” Giyeon asked.
“Hm, I don’t know. We hadn’t really discussed it.” I replied, tilting my head thinking.
“Why don’t we go shopping today, Jisu?” suggested Nana.
“Sounds good to me!” I replied happily.
“Yeah, Jisu maybe you could pick up a couple things for the baby today?” Giyeon mentioned.
“Yeah! That would be so much fun!J isu. can we, please~?” Nana pleaded.
“I don’t even know the of the baby. How am I supposed to shop for him/her yet?” I said laughing.
“What? You don’t know the of the baby? How far along are you, anyways?” Nana asked curiously.
“I am almost six months, but I told the doctor I didn’t want to know the gender. I want to be surprised.” I replied smiling.
“Well, then why not get some cute onesies that could be worn by a boy or girl?” Giyeon suggested.
“That’s a good idea aunt Giyeon.” I said satisfied.
“Then it is settled!” Nana said, “ We are going to go shopping for some baby stuff! Maybe we can pick up some toys too!” Nana said clapping excitedly.
I nodded in reply.

 

 

 


 

Here's another chapter you guys :)

I hope you are enjoying my story.

Please leave comments to let me know what you think :)