Seven Months...

The Newbie and Pregnant

Seven months... I am seven months pregnant today. The pain in my back seems to be getting worse everyday. There is no end to it. I don’t know how much longer I am going to be able to handle this, the pain. It hurts.
Aunt Giyeon has been working late this past week, and hasn’t been able to help me as much. Woohyun has been driving me back and forth to school for a week now. Nana and Myungsoo are in the “honeymoon” stage of their relationship, and it gets annoying sometimes. I think the pain is causing me to get irritated more easily. There’s no escaping it. I freaking hate Lee Chanji. Why did he do this to me?

Giyeon has already left for work, which leaves me to find breakfast for myself. It’s not that I am not capable of doing it on my own. It’s just... the pain. I want to scream for help, but no one is here. I need someone... I need my mom. My mom was always there when I was in pain. Chanji made this happen and made my parents kick me out. All because of him my life has changed. I can never go back to the way things used to be. There’s nothing to eat in this house... my baby needs nutrients... I suppose I will have Woohyun stop at the store.

I go back upstairs to get ready for school. I don’t understand... these clothes fit perfect last week. Oh gosh, someone help me. What else can go wrong this morning. First, aunt Giyeon hasn’t bought groceries in a week, second, my clothes feel tighter, third... what else? After a few moments, there’s a knock at the door. It must be Woohyun.
I go downstairs to answer the door. There he is... smiling at me, as always, but... is his smile fading? What could be wrong? I look down at myself to see if I look alright. It can’t be me...
“Are you ok?” Woohyun asks me worriedly.
“Yeah, fine.” I say in a harsh tone, not meaning to sound mean but I just can’t feel happy right now.
“Are you sure? You’re very pale today.” He points out. “Maybe you should stay home today and get some rest.”
I start to cry, “It doesn’t matter. No matter how hard I try, I can’t rest. Everything hurts, Woohyun. Everything.” I say in between breaths and sniffles.
Woohyun tilts his head sideways and crosses his arms,“See, I knew something was wrong.” he says shaking his head. “Why didn’t you call me and tell me you were in so much pain?”
“I didn’t think anything about it...”
He rolls his eyes, “Here.” He says handing me my jacket. “ Put it on. We’re going to the hospital.”
“What? The hospital, but... my water hasn’t broken or anything.”
“It doesn’t matter. We’re going to see what we can do about this pain.”
“I can’t take pills, Woohyun.” I point out.
“I know, but maybe there’s something we can do.”
“Yeah, I can have this baby, but that isn’t happening anytime soon.” I say sarcastically, but not looking funny. The pain in my back is killing me.  
Woohyun looks at me sincerely as tears build up more into my puffy eyes.
“Let’s stay home today, ok?” He wipes the tear falling down my cheek, and I nod.
“Wait. Are you staying here with me?” I ask innocently.
“Of course I am. You need someone here to take care of you. I’m not going to let you get up out of bed today. You’re going to lie down and rest. I’ll go make you something for breakfast.” He smiles at me.
“There’s no food.” I tell him.
His smile falters, “What? No food! You need food though! Hasn’t Giyeon went grocery shopping?” I shake my head in reply.
“Well, I will go get some groceries then. Go up to bed and rest. I’ll be back.” I nod and head up to bed.
What’s with him? He is always so caring of me, but... he wouldn't like me... I... I’m … pregnant. I feel so ugly... What would he see in me?
I go up to my bedroom to lie down, and wait for Woohyun to return.

After about a half an hour, I hear the door open.
“Woohyun? Is that you?” I yell.
“Yeah, it’s me. I bought stuff for pancakes. I hope you like them.” He yelled back up to me.
I smiled, “ I like them, alot! Thank you, but Woohyun?”
“Yes, Jisu?”
“Could you bring me a glass of water?”
“Uh, sure. I’ll be up there in a minute.” He said and I could hear him shuffling through the cabinets.
“The cups are in the cabinet by the fridge!” I yell down stairs.
I hear him open another cabinet.
“Oh, ok. Found them!” He yelled back up.
I laughed. It was the first time I had laughed since the beginning of last week. It felt nice.

After a few minutes, Woohyun brought me up a glass of water.
“Thank you.” I smile at him, and take the glass from his hands.
“Anything for you, Jisu.” This time he smiled, but not with his mouth... just his eyes.
I take a sip of my water to cover my rosey red, blush-y cheeks.
Woohyun smiles at me once again, but this time showing teeth. Every time he smiles, I can’t help but smile also.
“Woohyun?” I call to him.
“Hm?” He hums raising his eyebrows.
“Why do you care about me so much?” I ask curiously.
Woohyun ponders on this for a moment.
“Well, I have come to like you... just a bit, Oh Jisu.” He says winking at me and exiting the room, leaving me at a loss for words.
Did he just tell me he liked me? Am I dreaming? … What just happened?
As I lay there thinking, I end up falling asleep. As I am sleeping I have a dream... the most wonderful dream that I could have right now. The dream involves...
“Jisu?” Woohyun says knocking on the door.
I blink my eyes open, and forget everything I had just dreamt.
“Jisu, are you sleeping?” He asks again as he knocks on the door lightly.
“Not anymore.” I say as I chuckle a little.
“May I come in?”
“Yeah, come in.” I say laughing at his dorkiness.
Woohyun comes in with a tray of food. On the tray there’s a plate of pancakes, topped with strawberries and blueberries, there is a glass of orange juice placed on one side of the tray, and a white rose laying on the other side.
He smiles brightly as he walks the tray over to me, and I smile back.
He places the tray over my lap, and pulls a napkin that has been nicely folded from his back pocket.
My eyes start to water as I look at the food that has been nicely prepared for me.
“Jisu, is everything alright? Is the food alright? Is it too much?” Woohyun asks without a pause.
I laugh and shake my head as I sniffle the tears back.
I shake my head, “It’s perfect.” I look at him and smile brightly.
“There’s that smile that I’ve missed this past week.” Woohyun said happily.
The smile he missed? I blush, and look back down at the food.
Woohyun chuckles to himself, “Well, I’ll let you eat.” He says as he walks toward the door.
“Woohyun?” I call to him.
“Yeah?”
“Can... can you stay in here with me? I hate eating alone.” I ask shyly.
“Sure. Let me go make myself a tray and I’ll come back up to enjoy breakfast with you.”
I nod, and he heads back for the door.
“Oh, Woohyun?” I call back to him, again, as he is almost out the door.
“Yes?” He peeks his head back into the door.
“Thank you.”
He smiles and leaves without a word.

As Woohyun and I are eating our breakfast that he made, it is all silence. So, I decide to ask him... ask him a question that I am embarrassed to have to ask, but I feel as though I should ask now, or have to deal with it for the rest of the day.
“Woohyun?”
“Hm?” He says as he puts another bite of his pancake into his mouth.

I look down embarrassed.
“Can you help me to the bathroom?”
Woohyun chuckles, not expecting to be asked that at the moment.
“Sure.” Woohyun sits the tray from his lap on my desk, and helps me up from the bed.
“Do you need me to go to the bathroom for you too, or just help you there?” He asks jokingly.
“Not funny, Woohyun.” I say playfully punching him in the arm.
“Hey!, that hurts!” He says rubbing his arm, and smiling.
“Don’t make me laugh, Woohyun. I really have to go.” I say seriously. “I have a pregnant bladder I can’t hold it long.”
Woohyun bursts into laughter, ‘So it’s your bladder that’s pregnant now?”
“Shut up! I didn’t mean it that way.” I say as I make my way into the bathroom.

“I can hear you laughing out there, Woohyun!” I say through the wall of the bathroom and hallway.
“I can’t help it. You set yourself up for it!” He says trying to stop laughing.
“You’re so immature, Woohyun.”
“I’m just fun.” He says teasingly.
“I can be fun too. When I’m not fat and pregnant.” You can practically hear the sulkiness in my voice.
Woohyun chuckles, “You’re cute. You know that?”
I open the door, after washing my hands of course, and look up at him.
“Woohyun?”
“What now?” He says still chuckling, but looking straight into my eyes.
“Did you really mean it earlier when you said you liked me?”
“What else could I have meant by it? He asks seriously.
“I don’t understand though... what’s there to like about me?”
“I like you because you’re you, Jisu. You’re beautiful. You’re pregnant, so what... that just makes you ten times cuter than you are.”
I look down and I can feel my cheeks heating up.
“Besides that, you have a sincere heart, and you care about your baby. You care about the feelings of other people. I love that about you. I feel the way I do about you because I have gotten to know you, and your beauty inside and out. I like everything about you, Oh Jisu.” I was too busy looking at the ground to notice that Woohyun had gotten closer to me.
“You want to know something else I like about you?” Woohyun asks as I look up into those big brown orbs of his.
I nod, and let out a breath I didn’t realize I was holding.
“I like the fact that you’re the sunshine on my cloudy days.” He says, his face inches from mine.
“You brighten every second of every day for me. I couldn’t ask for anyone more perfect to be apart of my life.” After this last sentence the only thing I can remember is Woohyun’s lips colliding with mine, and after that... everything else is just a blur.
If this is a dream... I never want to wake up.

 

 


Hey everyone! I know, I know... it's been forever since I last updated!

I am SO sorry about that too. I have been busy with school and Senior stuff. 

=_______= It's been SO busy. 

Again, I apologize, and I hope you guys like this chapter.

Jisu is getting closer and closer to her due date! 

It won't be too much longer and we will have a little Jisu here with us! :))

I will try to update sooner this time. This chapter is a little shorter than most, but it's the best I could do! :c 

I feel really bad. Please forgive me :c 

Talk to you again soon! :)

Please comment, and subscribe! :))