Assumptions and Tears.

The Newbie and Pregnant

Giyeon got back home from her meeting around one in the morning. She walks up to Jisu’s room to find her in deep sleep. The boxes were moved from the stairway. I wonder who she got to help her move them. Giyeon thought to herself as she moved a piece of hair away from Jisu’s face.
Jisu woke up to the touch of Giyeon’s hand.
“Aunt Giyeon, I wanted to wait for you to get home, but I fell asleep.” Jisu said as she tried to get up, but was stopped by Giyeon. “Don’t get up, dear. It’s ok that you fell asleep. You need to get plenty of rest.” Giyeon smiled.
“I know, but I wanted to show you the nursery. It’s so beautiful, aunt Giyeon.” Jisu smiled brightly.
“Oh, well you can show it to me in the morning, sweetie. “ Giyeon caressed Jisu’s cheek. “Rest for now, ok?”
Jisu nodded, “Good night, aunt Giyeon. I love you.” Jisu said sleepily.
“Goodnight, dear. I love you too.” Giyeon kissed Jisu’s forehead, and exited the room.
Jisu, you’re looking so tired these days. I’m sorry I haven’t been around to help you as much lately. Giyeon thought to herself as she stood outside of Jisu’s room. She went to her room and lied down on her bed. Next week Jisu will be seven months pregnant. She is so young, and I worry a lot about her health through this. She looked so tired tonight. She probably hasn’t been able to sleep very well these days. I wish there was something I could do to help her. Jisu, I’m sorry I can’t help you sleep better, sweetie. Giyeon thought as she fell fast asleep.


After Woohyun and Myungsoo left Jisu’s house, Nana had already left a few moments before, they received a text message from Sunggyu. The message told them to come to his place.
They both looked at each other. “Well, wonder what this is about...” Woohyun questioned.
“Whatever it’s about, I bet it has to do with Nana and Jisu.” Myungsoo pointed out, and Woohyun nodded.

When they arrived at Sunggyu’s house, a maid lead them to the living room, and they bowed to her and took seats on the couch and waited for Sunggyu to come down.
Sunggyu arrived a few moments later, and took a seat on the couch across from the two boys.
“We need to talk.” Sunggyu said seriously.
“Talk then.” Myungsoo said straightforward.
“Ok, I will get straight to the point then.” Sunggyu said looking at each of the boys. “You two can’t hang out with Nana and Jisu anymore. People are starting to question the relationship between you two and them, and... between us.”
Myungsoo interrupted him, “So let them question it.”
“But that’s not all.” Sunggyu continued. “They are starting to think you two have left the group. All kinds of stories are being made up.”
“But we haven’t left the group.” Woohyun chimed in.
“It doesn’t matter that you haven’t. That’s what people are thinking. They think that I kicked you two out because you stood up to Uee for those two girls.” Sunggyu explained.
“That’s ridiculous.” Myungsoo said getting annoyed of all of this. “So because people are making false assumptions, I am supposed to stop talking to Nana?” Myungsoo asked, and Sunggyu nodded.
Myungsoo’s eyes widened, “I won’t do it. I lost Nana once because of Uee and I won’t let that happen again. Uee will not be the reason I stop being friends with Nana. So, do what you have to do. Kick me out of the group if you must.” Myungsoo said standing from his seat.
Woohyun looked toward him, “L, please think about this for a moment. We're all your best friends.” Woohyun tried to get him to stay.
“No! I won’t let his big head keep me from the person I love the most.” Sunggyu’s eyes widened at his words.
“The person you love the most?” Sunggyu asked irritated.
“That’s right. I am in love with Im Nana. Always have been and always will be.”
Sunggyu stood from his seat and approached Myungsoo. “You’re talking about the girl who left you to be popular! She left you once! What makes you think she won’t again? After all, all of us in Infinite were the ones who befriended you when you were the nerdy kid that people laughed at. We made you the person you are today! You would be nothing if it weren’t for us.” Sunggyu raised his voice.
“That’s not true! I am nothing like you would have made me to be! If I were anything like you would have made me to be, I would have a big head and not care for anyone but myself! No, I am not like that. I care for other peoples feelings. I care for others. Unlike you who only cares about your reputation.” Myungsoo walked away from Sunggyu.
“That’s not true, L! I care for you! I care for all of Infinite!” Sunggyu yelled toward him.
“If that were true, we wouldn’t be having this conversation right now.” Myungsoo turned toward Sunggyu. “You only care that we are popular, and that everyone wants to be like us, but I don’t even want to be us right now because if I weren’t I wouldn’t have to listen to this bull crap. You only care about our reputation, not about our feelings. I don’t want to be a friend to someone like you.” Sunggyu’s eyes widened. “So, take your big head and arrogant attitude and stay away from me. I am going to go tell Nana how much I love her.” Myungsoo said as he exited Sunggyu’s house.
Sunggyu sat down slowly onto the couch. “Forget him.” Sunggyu said. “He was only hurting us anyways.”
“No, he’s right.” Woohyun said, and Sunggyu looked toward him abruptly. “I thought we were best friends, Kim Sunggyu. We’ve known each other since second grade, and you have changed a lot since then.” Woohyun paused for a moment. “You used to only care about our feelings and took care of us, but now you are letting your popularity get to your head.” Woohyun looked away for a moment.
“I won’t stop talking to Jisu just because you are worried about what other people think. You’re like my brother. I can’t believe you would even suggest that. Can’t you see how happy I have been since I have met Jisu? Can’t you see the smile and brightness come back to my face once again? Can’t you just be happy for Myungsoo and I?” Sunggyu looked away from Woohyun. “Looks like I just got my answer.” Woohyun stood up. “Have fun being popular and unhappy. I hope it treats you well, but I can’t live upon what other people expect me to do and to be. I won’t let these accusation ruin my new friendship because like L, I have built up feelings for Oh Jisu. She isn’t like other girls. Believe it or not, but she is not a like everyone thinks. She only cares about her baby and unlike you, she cares about other’s feelings. That’s why I like her.” Woohyun walked away and exited Sunggyu’s house.
Sunggyu sighed, and rubbed his face with his hands as he sat back in his seat.
“Oppa, it is ok. You’re better off without them.” Uee came out from around the corner, and sat next to Sunggyu.
Sunggyu looked at her. “I can’t believe I let you talk me into doing something like that.” He frowned.
Uee smirked, “Well, it’s not my fault you like me that much.”
Sunggyu turned to her, shocked. “How did you know I liked you?” He questioned.
“I don’t know if it was the way you stuck up for me toward Woohyun and Myungsoo, or if it was the way you hated Jisu because you knew I liked Woohyun, that gave it away, but all I know is you don’t only care about yourself, Oppa. You care for me.” Uee leaned over and kissed Sunggyu’s cheek. “Now, now that they are out of the picture of Infinite. Their popularity will slowly disappear, and when it does they will miss all of their popularity, and I will ask Woohyun oppa to be my boyfriend. Knowing him, he will decline. When he does I will make him an offer to date him, pretendingly, to help is social status. Liking the idea, he will accept because he will want to be popular again. I will keep him away from Oh Jisu and take what was meant to be mine for so long now.” Uee smirked.
“Why am I helping you get another guy when I like you?” Sunggyu smirked at Uee.
“Because, like I said earlier, you care about me; and I won’t be happy until I have Nam Woohyun as my own.” Uee kissed Sunggyu lightly on the lips, and got up to leave. “See you tomorrow, Oppa.” Uee winked at Sunggyu as she exited the house. 

Sunggyu heaved a heavy sigh.“What have I done?” Sunggyu questioned himself. “Oh well, I just don’t want to see Woohyun and Myungsoo with those two anymore. I am doing this for them.” Sunggyu told himself before going upstairs to sleep.





Myungsoo arrived at Nana’s house. He knew that no one but Nana would be home tonight because today was her dads only day off this week, Nana had told him at lunch, and her mom and dad were going out to be alone and wouldn’t be home tonight.
Myungsoo approached the door and knocked. Nana opened the door wearing her purple silk nightgown and white bunny slippers.
“Kim Myungsoo, what are you doing here?” Nana asked, cutely rubbing her sleepy eyes.
Myungsoo smirked and got closer to Nana without saying anything.
Nana’s eyes widened, “L, what are you-”
“Shh.” Myungsoo said as he leaned in closer. Nana did as he said and gulped.
When Myungsoo was about an inch away, Nana closed her eyes tightly. Myungsoo smirked and planted a soft kiss on Nana’s lips.
When he stepped back, Nana’s face was flustered red, and her eyes were still closed.
Myungsoo laughed, “You can open your eyes now.”
Nana shook her head, “No, if this is a dream... I never want to open my eyes.”
Myungsoo smiled, and held her face in his hands as he kissed her forehead. “This isn’t a dream, Im Nana. So, open your eyes.” He said in a gentle tone.
Nana did as she was told and looked straight into Myungsoo’s eyes.
“So, did you come all the way here just to do that?” Nana asked still in shock.
“Not just that.” Myungsoo said starting to get shy. “I have something to tell you.”
“Ok.” Nana said. “Then, tell me.” She smiled.
“I don’t want to ruin the moment.” Myungsoo looked down. “I don’t want to ruin the happiest moment of my life, if you don’t feel the same way.” Myungsoo looked up into Nana’s eyes.
“Then, say it and find out how I feel.” Nana blushed.
Myungsoo swallowed and began to speak, “Im Nana,” he paused.
“Yes?” Nana asked.
Myungsoo laughed, “Im Nana, I love you.” Nana’s eyes widened. “Will... will you be mine?” He said taking a hold of her hands.
Nana’s eyes started to tear up. “I love you too, Kim Myungsoo.” She let out a laugh as she tried to hold the tears back.
“So, is that a yes? You’ll be my girlfriend?” Myungsoo questioned happily.
Nana nodded, and Myungsoo took her into a long hug.
“This is the best night of my life!” Nana exclaimed.
Myungsoo brought her into a hug, and whispered into her ear, “Mine too.” He broke the hug. “Sorry to have come so late at night to ask you this, but I just couldn’t wait.” Myungsoo smiled happily.
Nana shook her head, “It’s ok. I'm glad you did.” She smiled shyly.
“Good then. I am glad you said yes.” He smirked at her. “Now, go back to sleep.” He gave her another kiss on her forehead, and she nodded.
“Goodnight, Im Nana. I love you.”
“Goodnight, Kim Myungsoo. I love you too. With all of my heart.” Nana smiled.
Myungsoo returned her smile, “I will see you at school tomorrow.”
Nana nodded and shut the door slowly, “See you tomorrow.”
Myungsoo turned around to leave. Im Nana, I should have told you I loved you a long time ago. Myungsoo thought as he smirked and put his hands in his pockets swiftly, as he walked back to his car to drive home.



Woohyun entered his house and went to head upstairs, but before he reached his door someone called out his name.
“Woohyun.” His mom called out.
Woohyun rolled his eyes and turned to look at her. “What?”
She smiled, “You’re home.”
“Yeah, so are you.” He said coldly.
She frowned, “Woohyun, can’t you forgive your father and I?”
“Why would I? Why would I forgive you?” Woohyun questioned, tears forming in his eyes.
“Why would I forgive you for not tell me that my real parents died and that HE and YOU are not my real parents. Why wouldn’t you have told me that? Why would you keep something like that a secret up until I was eighteen years old! WHY?” Woohyun yelled as he turned around and slammed his door shut.
His mother cried to herself in the hallway by his room. “Woohyun, I am so sorry!” She yelled at his door as her voice cracked.
Woohyun had tears coming from his eyes as he slid down his door to the floor. The life I have been living has been a lie. I knew that I didn’t look anything like them, but I just thought I had looked like an ancestor or something. Woohyun thought to himself. Mother... father... why did you leave me to parents who are never around? Why would you leave me to be alone with no one to love me? WHY?  Woohyun shouted to himself as he lied down in front of his door and fell asleep drowning in his own thoughts.

 

 


Sorry this isn't very long you guys. 

I have been sick all weekend, and it is like my brain is sick too. 

I can't think properly.

I still wanted to update for you guys though.

I apologize if not much is happening in this chapter, but I hope you still enjoy it.

Please comment and tell me what you think :)

I will try to update again when I have time this week.