Friends and Foes

The Newbie and Pregnant

Nana was standing at Jisu’s locker with a sad expression on her face.

“Where is she? This is the second day she hasn’t shown up to school.” Nana says pouting to herself.
Myungsoo enters the school entrance and he notices Nana standing in front of Jisu’s locker. He begins to walk over to Nana with a smile on his face, but his smile falters as he sees the sad expression on her face. He starts walking faster toward her direction.
“Nana!” He yells trying to get her attention.
Nana looks to see Myungsoo coming toward her, and she waves at him with a confused expression on her face.
Myungsoo reaches Nana breathlessly from ‘half jogging’ toward her.
“Nana, what’s wrong?” Myungsoo says as he tries to catch his breath.
Nana sighs, “This is the second day Jisu hasn’t shown up to school. I just hope everything is alright.” Nana pouts her lips.
Myungsoo nods, holding his chest as he catches his breath.
“Yeah, Woohyun too.” Myungsoo gets a mischievous look on his face, “You think they’re together?”
Nana smiles slyly, “ You don’t think they... ?”
Myungsoo shakes his head, “No, they can’t be together... could they?” He looks at Nana with a questioning stare.
“It’s possible... I’m going to call her and yell at her to get to school and stop hanging out with Woohyun!” Nana says as she takes her phone out of her jacket pocket.

Nana hears the other end pick up, “ OH JISU! Where have you been! I bet you’ve been with-” Nana stops as she hears a voice that is not Jisu’s .
“Nana, is that you?”
“Woohyun? Is this you? We knew you two would be together!-” Nana was about to say more when Woohyun spoke interrupting her.
“Nana, I can’t talk right now. I’m at the hospital.”
Nana’s eyes got wide and she looked at Myungsoo worriedly.
“Why? Why are you at the hospital? Is everything ok? Where’s Jisu? Is the baby alright?” Nana goes on asking a million questions only to be stopped by Woohyun again.
“I’m at the hospital because Jisu is having bad stomach pains. We are here to figure out what’s wrong. I don’t know if everything is ok. I don’t know anything right now. Jisu is in the back for checking. I’m here with her dad.”
“What do you mean her dad? They haven’t talked since-”
“He went to see her this morning.” Woohyun said cutting Nana off again.
“Well, Myungsoo and I are coming to the hospital too.”
“Don’t! Jisu wouldn’t want you to come, and miss school to come see her. That would make her feel burdened.”
Nana sighed loudly into the phone, “You’re probably right. We’ll just stay at school. Tell Jisu that I love her and hope she is ok when you see her.”
“I will. Bye, Nana.” Woohyun said hanging up the phone.
“So, is everything alright?” Myungsoo asks Nana.
Nana pouts, “ I don’t know. I hope so.”
Myungsoo rubs Nana’s arm for comfort, “Come on, let’s go to class.”
Nana nods and follows Myungsoo to class.



Woohyun turns to return into the hospital after stepping out to accept Nana’s call. As he was turning, he looked over to see Jisu’s father on the phone. He walks over to him to ask if everything is alright.
“Mr. Oh? Is everything alright?” Woohyun asks as Jisu’s dad hangs up from his call.
“Yeah, everythings fine on that end.”
Woohyun nodded.
“So, then was that your wife?” Woohyun asks out of curiosity.
“No.”
Woohyun showed an expression of confusion on his face, and Jisu’s father continued, “ That was Lee Chanji. The babies father.”
Woohyun could feel his blood heating up, “Oh.” He said coldly.
“Why? Is it not right for him to be here?”
“No, I just don’t think Jisu would want him here.” Woohyun said stopping to look Jisu’s father in the eyes.
“Oh, and why’s that?” Her father asks knowing quite well why not.
“You don’t get it do you?” Woohyun asked coldly.
“Get what?”
“Jisu has been going through this whole thing alone because that low life you like to call the babies father isn’t man enough to stand up and let the world know that he is the father of the baby. Jisu hates him. Why would she want him here?”
“Because of what I said previously, he’s the father. What do you plan on doing? Helping Jisu raise the baby? Why would you do that when the baby is not yours?” Her father questions Woohyun.
“Chanji may be the father, but he doesn’t love the baby or Jisu enough to help her. To answer your questions, yes, I will help Jisu raise the baby, and it doesn’t matter if the baby isn’t mine because I love Jisu. I have seen her motherly love toward her baby that has not even been delivered yet, and I have been there to see all the happiness and pain the baby may have brought to her. In conclusion, I’ve been there with Jisu through the majority of her pregnancy, and I have grown to love her and the baby that I can’t wait to meet. I love your daughter and I won’t let that Chanji guy hurt her.” Woohyun said as he stormed off back into the hospital leaving Jisu’s father to stand outside the hospital, stunned.



Chanji hung the phone up after finishing his talk with Jisu’s dad.
“Chanji, who was that?” Chanji’s mother asked him.
“No one.” Chanji said looking away from his mother.
“That was Jisu’s dad... wasn’t it?” She asked calmly.
Chanji turned to his mother abruptly, “ How did you know that?”
“I was listening on the other end...”
“Mom! How can you just listen in on someone elses phone call?” Chanji said raising his voice at his mother.
“Because, Chanji. You have been acting out more lately. I never know who you’re on the phone with nowadays. It could be a drug dealer for all I know.”
“I’m not an idiot, mom. I don’t do drugs.” Chanji said looking at his mom with an annoyed expression.
“Well, how am I supposed to know that? You never talk to your dad and I anymore.”
“Maybe because I don’t want to.” Chanji said coldly.
“Lee Chanji! Never speak in that tone of voice to your mother again.” His dad said coming up behind him.
Chanji scoffs and walks away.
“Where do you think you’re going?” Chanji’s dad asks him.
“You better be going to up there to get your jacket to go check on Jisu.”
Chanji’s face becomes more annoyed, “Dad, you were listening too?”
“Yes, now go get your jacket. I’m taking you to the hospital. Jisu’s dad can bring you home.”
Chanji stands on the steps with a sulky expression.
“Go, now!” His dad yells at him, and he Chanji crosses his arms like a child stomping his way up the stairs to get his jacket.


A few moments later Chanji comes back down the stairs.
“Let’s go.” His dad says pointing him in the direction of the front door.
Chanji rolls his eyes and heads out the door to get in the car to go to the hospital.
Jisu, you better freaking be ok.




 

 

 


 

I know, I know. Another short chaper, but I promise to try to make chapter 15 a longer chapter.

So, Chanji's going to the hospital... what do you think's going to happen?

Who knows? Most of the time not even I know what may happen next ;)

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this update and there will probably be another one tonight to celebrate Veteran's Day! 

Everyone, don't forget to thank the soldiers today, and to remember what they have done for us. ^^