Horrific Screams and Heavy Heartbeats.

The Newbie and Pregnant

The automatic doors of the hospital opened, and a stretcher was being quickly brought in. The nurses and doctors are running frantically trying to help Jisu. Giyeon is running next to the stretcher holding onto Jisu’s hand. Jisu screams in pain as they get closer to the double doors that lead to a different sector of the hospital. Giyeon was stopped at the door by a nurse, “I’m sorry miss, but unless you are the father of the baby, or one of the young lady's parents, you can’t step past these double doors. Tears begin to fill Giyeon’s eyes. She looks at the nurse and nods her head, “I understand.”

Giyeon walks away from the double doors and beings to pray. Lord, please let everything be alright. Oh Jungyeon, you best hurry and get yourself here! Your daughter needs you. A tear slides down Giyeon’s cheek as she takes a seat in one of the chairs nearest the double doors.




 

Jungyeon rushes down the hallway. “Honey, what’s wrong?” His wife looks toward him with worry written all over her face. “Grab your jacket hurry! We have to get to the hospital now!” Jungyeon tells his wife as he rushes to grab his jacket and the car keys. Soyu gets off the chair she was sitting at and rushes over to her husband, “Oh Jungyeon, what the heck is going on?” She asks frantically.

Jungyeon takes a deep breath and exhales, “It’s time, Soyu.” Soyu gasps and covers . “We need to let Chanji’s parents know.” Soyu says to her husband Jungyeon. “We’ll call them on the way, come on now.” Soyu nods and Jungyeon hands his wife her jacket as they head out the door of their home.


 

Chanji is sitting in the lunchroom eating his lunch when one of the lunch monitors approaches him, “Lee Chanji?”

Chanji looks up from his lunch tray, “Yes?” He questions.

“Someone’s here to get you, and they wanted me to tell you not to drag your feet because it’s urgent.” Chanji’s eyes widened, and he looked toward his friends. Hyunjun speaks quickly, “You better hurry, dude. Sounds serious.” Chanji nods at his friend, and gets up from his seat to exit the cafeteria.

When he reaches the office he sees his father pacing back and forth.

“Dad? What’s wrong?” Chanji asks his father, worried.

“It’s time, son.” Chanji’s eyes widen and his heart begins to beat faster causing his breathing to become heavy. “Time for what, exactly?”

“Don’t play dumb, son. Let’s go we don’t have much time.” His dad grabs him by his forearm, but Chanji jerks away.

Chanji’s dad turns abruptly, “We don’t have time for this, Lee Chanji!” He shouts. He looks at Chanji sternly, “Now, let’s go.”

“I can’t!” Chanji exclaims.

“And why the heck not? You will go to the hospital and you will be there for Jisu!” His dad scolds him.

Chanji heaves a heavy sigh, “I’m scared, dad.” Chanji’s dad’s eyes soften, “I know, son.” He places his left hand on Chanji’s shoulder, “Everything’s going to be alright, but we have to go now.” He gives Chanji’s shoulder a slight squeeze for reassurance, and Chanji nods to his father. They both exit the school and head for the hospital.



 

Giyeon sits waiting patiently in the hospital. She takes her phone out and dials a number.

“Woollim High School. Secretary Im speaking. How may I help you?”

“Mrs. Im?” Giyeon says and waits for a reply.

“Yes?” Mrs. Im says worriedly.

“ It’s Jisu’s aunt Giyeon.”

“Oh, Giyeon. What can I do for you? Is everything alright?”

Giyeon pauses for a moment, “I don’t know if everything is alright.” Tears begin to roll down Giyeon’s face and her voice begins to crack, “Can I please speak to Nam Woohyun?”

Giyeon’s sobs can be heard on the other end, “Yes, just let me call him down, Giyeon; but is Jisu alright?” Nana’s mom asks concerned.

“I don’t know. Also, if you could... can you send Nana to the hospital too? Jisu would want her best friend here.”

Mrs. Im gasps in realization, “Of course, Giyeon. Please hold.”



 

Woohyun, Nana, Myungsoo, the rest of the boys and Uee were sitting at a table talking together and eating their lunches until Nana heard her mother’s frantic voice come on over the intercom, “I need Im Nana, and Nam Woohyun to come to the office.”

Woohyun and Nana looked toward each other, “My mom sounds frantic!” Nana exclaims worried.

“Something must be wrong.” Myungsoo points out.

Woohyun nods, “Let’s go.” Woohyun gets up to exit the cafeteria, and is followed by Nana, Myungsoo, the other boys and Uee.


 

As they all enter the school, Nana’s mom motions the phone toward Woohyun. Woohyun’s eyes widen and he takes the phone from her hand, “Hello?”

“Woohyun. This is Giyeon. can you please come to the hospital?” Giyeon says, her sobs quite loud.

“Giyeon, is everything ok?” Woohyun asks has his breathing begins to speed up.

“I don’t know, Woohyun. Please come and bring Nana.” Giyeon pleads.

“We’ll be there as soon as possible, Giyeon.” Woohyun says hanging up the phone.

Woohyun looks toward Nana’s mom and she nods at him to let him know that it’s ok to leave.

“What’s going on?” Nana asks with tears building up in her eyes. “Is Jisu alright?”

Woohyun walks toward Nana, “We have to hurry.”

“I’m going with you.” Myungsoo says.

Woohyun looks toward Mrs. Im, “Myungsoo may go, but the rest of you can’t leave. I can’t allow all of you to leave.”

The Infinite boys and Uee look at each other, “Let us know what’s going on.” Sunggyu says to Woohyun.

Woohyun nods, and they leave.

“Hurry, Woohyun. Jisu needs you.” Uee says and Woohyun leaves the building with Nana and Myungsoo.


 

Giyeon looks up to see Jisu’s parents rushing down the hallway.

“Giyeon, what’s going on? Is our baby alright?” Soyu asks.

“I don’t know.” Giyeon says as more tears being to produce in her eyes.

They hear more feet running down the hallway and turn to see Chanji and his father coming down the hallway.

“How’s Jisu?” Chanji asks frantically.

“The doctors haven’t come out yet.” Giyeon explains.

Soon after, they hear more steps hurrying down the hall.

Woohyun stops when he sees everyone there. He gives a look at Chanji, but then walks toward Giyeon. With his arms spread wide he takes her in for a hug.

“Everything’s going to be fine, Giyeon. Jisu’s strong. Have the doctors told you anything?”

Giyeon cries into Woohyun’s chest, and shakes her head, “No, they haven’t came out even to see if her parents are here yet, or anything. I’m so worried.”

 

A few minutes passed by and everyone was sitting in there seats, all worried, and all waiting. Soon, the double doors opened and a doctor came into their site. “Is there a Giyeon here?” She asked.

“That’s me.” Giyeon said raising from her seat. The doctor smiled, “Jisu is asking for you, and seeing as we are still trying to figure things out we are going to permit you to go see her.”

Giyeon nods and follows the doctor back, but is stopped by Jungyeon, “Giyeon, please tell Jisu how much we love her and how strong she is for us. Please?” He begs. Giyeon nods, and continues to follow the doctor to where Jisu is being kept.

 

She enters Jisu’s room and sees Jisu lying on the bed in pain. Giyeon’s lip quivers as she walks toward Jisu. She clears her face and sits in the seat next to Jisu’s bed. “Hi sweetie.” She smiles.

Jisu looks at her with tear filled eyes, “Aunt Giyeon?”

Giyeon can hear the shake in Jisu’s voice, “Yes, dear?” She takes Jisu’s hand.

“I’m so scared.” A tear rolls down Jisu’s face.

“I know, dear.” Giyeon rubs Jisu’s hand with her other hand and looks at her pale face. “You have so many people here for you, sweetie. There’s no need to be frightened. We’re all here.”

“Who’s all here?” Jisu questions.

“Your parents, Chanji and his dad, Nana, Myungsoo; and Woohyun.”

“I see.” Jisu states plainly.

“Do you not want them all here?” Giyeon questions.

“No, it’s not that. I’m happy they’re all here, but I’m just in a lot of pain and very scared.” Jisu reveals, and Giyeon looks away from her to keep herself from crying before returning to look at her face.

“Jisu, you’re a strong girl. Your baby’s going to be fine.”

Jisu begins to sob, “How can you be so sure?”

“Because you would do anything for your baby. You will make sure your baby’s ok.” Giyeon explains.

Jisu’s lips quiver and she puts her hands over her eyes, “But what if I can’t control what happens? What then, Giyeon?”

Tears begin to escape Giyeon’s eyes, “I don’t know, sweetie.” Giyeon takes Jisu’s hand again and they both cry together.

Jisu looks up at Giyeon, “I finally know what I will name the baby if it’s a girl.” She states.

Giyeon smiles, “What’s that dear?”

“Oh Hana.”

Giyeon turns her head to the side and smiles, “That’s a lovely name, dear. Why that one?”

“My baby is my family, and has been there through this all. I’ve never been left behind by my baby, and I don’t believe my baby would leave any of her family behind. She or he will be a lovely child, and I believe he or she will cherish family just as I have.” Jisu explains, and Giyeon nods in understanding.

A few moments later Jisu screams the most horrific scream Giyeon has ever heard.

“DOCTOR!” Giyeon screams.

The doctor rushes in, “Nurse, please take Miss Giyeon out of here.”

The nurse takes Giyeon out of the room, and Giyeon can hear Jisu screaming in pain. As she’s leaving through the double doors, she collapses in front of the others and tears pour from her eyes.

Woohyun gets up quickly and goes over toward her, “Giyeon what happened?” He asks worried.

“I don’t know.” She looks up at Woohyun, “I just don’t know what’s happening anymore.”

Tears fill Woohyun’s eyes, and he pulls Giyeon into another hug; “It’s going to be alright.” He pats her back as she cries into his chest.

Chanji’s eyes begin to fill with tears, and he sniffles them back.

Myungsoo looks over at him, “How can you sit there and cry when you were never there? You never cared? You left Jisu to struggle alone? How dare you?” Nana grabs onto Myungsoo’s arm trying to shut him up, and Chanji looks at him surprised.

Myungsoo starts to speak again, but Chanji speaks first, “I may not have been there through it all, and yes I was a complete jerk, but how can you sit there and judge me? You don’t know how scared I have been this whole time. You don’t know how much I have wished to go back and change what I did, or how many sleepless nights I’ve had because of all the guilt I feel.” Everyone looks at Chanji surprised, “I hurt the most important thing in my life, and I betrayed her to try to protect myself because I was scared. Jisu was my best friend, and I never stopped caring about her.” A single tear slide down his face.

Woohyun stood up from where he was, “Then you should have grown a pair and fought to be by her side. Don’t try to get others pity when you don’t deserve it. Right now we need to focus on Jisu. Nothing else matters right now. Myungsoo, please, keep quiet.” Myungsoo nods apologetically. Woohyun turns back to Chanji, “The guilt and pain you have felt is nothing compared to what Jisu is going through right now.” Chanji lowers his head, and Woohyun goes back to help Giyeon sit in a chair, and sits next to her. Please, let Jisu and the baby be ok. Please.


 

The doctor comes out of the double doors, “May I please speak with Mr. and Mrs Oh.”

Jungyeon and Soyu stand up and follow the doctor. “What is it doctor?” Soyu asks frantically.

“Mr. and Mrs. Oh, right now in order to make sure this baby lives, we need to induce the labor. Jisu’s water has not broken yet, and we need to induce the labor, and Jisu is already bleeding pretty badly.”

The doctor pauses, “We think that inducing the labor is the best option, but there is no guarantee of anything.”

“What does Jisu want?” Jungyeon asks.

“Like most mothers, she wants to save her baby.” the doctor reveals.

Jungyeon looks at Soyu and she nods her head, “Then do as the mother asks.” Jungyeon tells the doctor.

The doctor smiles at them, and they return to their seats.

Before the doctor returns back through the double doors she turns to Giyeon, “Miss Giyeon, Jisu has requested for your presence during her delivery.”

Giyeon nods and gets up to go to Jisu with the doctor.




 

“Jisu, are you ready?” The doctor asks with Giyeon standing next to her.

Jisu nods, “Save my baby.”

The doctor smiles as they begin to induce the labor. It causes much pain to Jisu and she can feel herself bleeding more.

Jisu cries out in pain.

 

After about an hour, the baby is almost out. Jisu hears Giyeon, who is holding her hand; say, “One more push!”

Jisu screams in agony, and gives one more big push, and hears the doctors assistant nurse yell, “Here it comes.”

Jisu hears the doctor say, “It’s a girl,” and the doctor hands the baby to a nurse to clean her up.

Jisu lays her head down on her pillow with a smile on her face, and a single tear streaming down her face from her right eye.

Jisu’s eyes shut as she thinks to herself, Baby Hana, mommy loves you.

One of the nurses yells, “Doctor she’s not breathing!”

As the doctor and nurses rush to save the lost life, Giyeon let’s go of Jisu’s hand and falls into the nearest chair as she cries by herself.

“Get Miss Giyeon out of here!” The doctors yell and a couple of nurses help Giyeon out.

Mommy loves you, baby. Mommy loves you.

Jisu thinks to herself, eyes still closed as another tear falls from her eye.

 

 


 
Well guys, here is a long chapter for you.
I almost cried while writing this!
Please, leave comments and tell me what you think?
What is your prediction of the next chapter?
Thanks for 91 subs you guys!
I love you guys! 
I will update again sometime this week... Maybe tomorrow. 
-Miranda♥