[...9...]

Falling for my brother ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kibum's POV

 
" Look I-It has to do with ...you and m-me. " Jonghyun said uncertainly, looking onto the ground and everywhere else but not in my eyes.
" What's...about u-us ? "  I asked nervously. 
Jonghyun ran his hand through his hair and breathed shakily. 
" Kibum...just the last three days...they changed a lot for me. " 
I think I never was that nervous in my whole life. 
I gulped and searched eye contact, but he just ignored that and kept looking down. 
" S-since we... had ... I feel different around you Kibum. " 
He sighed and then finally he looked up into my slightly teary eyes. 
 

" But...  not in the negative way. " 
His orbs were filled with fear and his lips were trembling like crazy while he talked to me. 
" Jjong... What d-do you mean ? " I carefully asked with a tiny voice. 
" Kibum... I think I started...to... I think I... like you...very much. " 
I didn't reply to this. 
I was too shocked. 
 

Does he mean he loves me ? 

 

After we both kept silent for a couple of minutes he took a step forward and took my hands gently in his. 
" Kibum I think I started to fall for you. I can't take my eyes off you and every time I touch you or you touch me I feel that tingling in my belly. The peck...yeah you were right It wasn't a peck...I thought I could ignore my feelings, but you may have noticed that I couldn't. " He said and sighed heavily. 
I stared at him in disbelief as his grip on my hands loosened. He stood in front of me, staring onto the pavement again but this time with teary eyes. 
" It's wrong...It's so wrong to feel that way... and I'm so scared. I'm sorry Kibum, I'm so sorry for my feelings towards you. " 
 

So he... He also feels like that ? 
He really...did he really just confessed to me ? 
 

I bit my lip and began to cry the tears I had pressed back the whole time. 
All these worries just left my body, I felt re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter