[...13...]

Falling for my brother ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jonghyun's POV  


" Kibum we have no time left come on hurry up. " My mother next to me said impatiently. 

Two weeks had passed since the day our father asked Kibum about the hickeys.
We decided to be more careful and had less contact in the past few days.  
Today we had to accompany our parents to a dinner with their chef. 
As always, Kibum was a bit late what drove my mother insane. 

" Calm down, we still have a lot of time. " Dad said. " Come let's go down Jonghyun. " He added and quickly pulled me outside. 
" I hope she calms down till we arrive at the restaurant. " He sighed and opened the car. 
" You know her for so many years, you should know how she always overreacts and in the end everything is perfectly fine. " 
I heard a chuckle from the front seat after we already fastened our seatbelts. 
" And your brother pretty much inherited that from your mother. " He laughed. 
My father then the radio and leaned back against his seat. 

About five minutes later, Kibum finally came out followed by our mother that I think was discussing with him. 
" I just want to make a good impression. " Kibum said slightly annoyed as he opened the door.  
I heard nagging from my mother as she walked to the car, but Kibum didn't listen and just got in, rolling his eyes. 
 
The drive took us exact thirty minutes. 
My eyes widened as I saw the fancy building from outside. 
" So my sweeties, please show yourself from your best side. Our chef also brought his daughter and wife to the dinner, please try to be as nice as possible... and no ing Bummie. " Our mother warned him.  
If looks could kill my mother would've died that moment.  
" Yes, Mum." Kibum hissed and got out of the car. 

...
 
As we all stood in front of the entrance, mom quickly checked if we looked good before she inhaled deeply and told our father to open the door. 
The door opened and  my eyes widened. 
Barely everything was gold in this restaurant. 

How are we manage to pay for the food here, are we that rich ?! 
And if...why are we still living in a flat...I want a house ~

" Psst Kibum. " I took the chance to talk to him while our parents talked to the receptionist. 
" Hm ? what is it. "  
" Is this just a dream or are we really here ? " I asked stupidly, gazing around. 
" Jjong you pabo of course we're really here. " 
" Come boys. " Our father spoke and told us to follow him. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter