[...31...]

Falling for my brother ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jonghyun's POV  

" I love you, too. " I whispered to Kibum who's cheek I was caressing with my hand. 
I gazed in his eyes, feeling my heart ache and shivers run down my spine. 
It was maybe the last time I could touch him like that, the last time I was able to look into his beautiful eyes like that. 
My hand stopped caressing his soft skin as I slowly started to lean closer, closing the space between our faces. 
I saw his eyes widen at my action, maybe he didn't even expect that from me anymore, maybe he was already too lost in thoughts. 

And for a last time I was closing the little gap between our lips, letting them melt together in a last kiss. 
I felt him letting go of my hand, so he was able to snake both his arms around my neck and to deepen the kiss.
He pressed himself closer to me and my heart skipped a beat as I felt how his smooth bow-shaped lips started to move against mine. 
I loved it to kiss him like that, so innocent and yet full of passion. 

Our lips kept moving against each other as we both started to nibble and on each others lips, pouring as much love and affection into the kiss as possible. 
The kiss lasted maybe three minutes, making us both pant slightly as our lips parted. 
Kibum was gazing in my eyes intensely as he removed his arms from my neck and traced his hands down my arms. 
As they reached my hands, I grabbed them lightly and squeezed them. 
" Kibum, we should go outside now. " I somehow managed to say something that actually never wanted to leave my mouth. 
How much I wanted to stay in Kibum's room forever, how much I wanted to hide from our parents a life time. 
" Yes, let's go... " My younger brother replied reluctantly, making me let go of his slightly sweaty hands. 
As I saw how he wanted to open the door to get out I held him back by his shoulder, pushing myself in front of him. 
" Please stay behind me, if something goes wrong I'm their target. " I spoke lowly, making him step slowly back. 
" But Jjong I don't want you to get hurt. "  
" I know, but you're my little brother. " I smiled uncertainly and then just opened the door, stepping out of the room. 

It seemed like our parents just waited for their sign to come out. 
They both suddenly walked out of the kitchen right towards us. 
I gulped as I looked into my parents faces. 
It was easy to see how disappointed and angry they were. 
" You two, what the were you both doing ?! " My mother asked us with a raised voice pointing to Kibum's room. 
I was staring at her blankly, not able to bring out a single word. 
There was nothing I could say as defense. 
" Kibum, come here ! " My mother yelled furiously making Kibum grab the fabric of my shirt. 
" Leave him alone. " I breathed and pressed Kibum back into his room a bit, my mother raising her eyebrow at my action. 
She tsked and in a breath through her teeth.  
" Get out of my way. " She demanded, stepped closer and grabbed Kibum's wrist harshly, making him whine in pain.  
I pushed my mother away, making her back hitting the wall hardly, but before I could do something else, my father already
grabbed my biceps and pulled me close to him. 

I looked back at my mother and Kibum, seeing her wrapping her fingers around his wrist once again. 
" Jonghyun you will come with me. " The deep voice of my father reached my ear from slightly behind me. 
My breath stuck in my throat as I noticed what they planned to do. 
They already organized everything to separate us and to take me somewhere else. 
" Let go. " I demanded and pulled my arm out of my father's strong grip, hurting myself with my action.  
I hissed in pain and my fathers hand quickly found its place on the same spot again, making me flinch in pain. 
I looked at Kibum who was watching all this, tears rolling down his chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter