[...12...]

Falling for my brother ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jonghyun's POV 

Since I already knew which movie to watch, I just put the DVD into my DVD player and lay down next to Kibum. 
He snuggled close to me, placed his head on my chest and sighed. 
" Kibum..are you alright ? " I asked him and with my hand over his back. 
" I'm just tired. "  He muttered back.
" Oh okay... "  I wasn't really believing him, but didn't want to annoy him with my questions, so I just shut my mouth.
I started the film and we watched it about thirty minutes before I pressed stop.
Kibum's gaze was glassy and he didn't say a single word since we began to watch the movie.
It looked like he was thinking about something non stop. 
" Kibum just tell me what's wrong... " 
 " Jjong we need to be more careful. " He mumbled and then his eyes captured mine.
" We forgot about the hickeys Jjong, how stupid are we ? They saw them. Dad asked me about them. Jjong I'm scared that they find out, what happens if they find out ?! " He panicked. 
He looked into every possible direction, fumbling around with his arms.
 " Hey calm down. " I said as gently as I could, but it didn't help at all. 
"Jonghyun why are you always so calm...our parents...could know... about us. " 

 

 

Kibum's POV

  I couldn't really tell what I felt that moment... anger, fear, disappointment ?
" Jonghyun ? " I asked as he just sat there staring on his lap. 
" Sorry. " He mumbled not looking up. " Sorry, I'm just an idiot. " 
" We both are. " 
" No, I am the one that always can't control his actions and feelings. " 
" Jjong it's also my fault I could push you away and say stop, but I can't. Stop blaming only yourself, we just need to be more careful. "
 I smiled softly and cupped his face in my hands, leaning forward. 

" And no more hickeys. " I chuckled and pecked his lips. 
A smile formed on his lips.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter