[...10...]

Falling for my brother ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kibum's POV 

 
" Let's go home, it's getting late. " Jonghyun whispered softly into my ear before he pulled back and smiled at me. 
" Yeah. " I answered a little shyly and looked into his eyes uncertainly. 
He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side, before we began to walk home. 
I still wasn't sure what we were going to do. 
We couldn't just have the "perfect love story" like other couples... 
That was what made me doubt my decision afterwards. 
 

If anyone ever find out about us...I don't even want to think about that. 
 

" Kibum ? What are you thinking about ? " I heard Jonghyun's soft voice asking me carefully. 
" Nothing special. " 
" Uhm okay, but you still can tell me everything okay ? " 
" Yeah, I know " I smiled and intertwined our fingers. 
 

Jonghyun's gaze fell down to our hands before he sighed and I saw his face moving closer to mine. 
I slightly looked over to him before his lips pecked my cheek. 
I blushed in a deep shade of red and looked down to my feet, smiling like an idiot until we reached our house. 
 

 

 

Our hands parted as we stood in the front yard and we made our way to the front door. 
Jonghyun pulled out his keys and unlocked the door. 
I didn't hesitate and walked in as the door was unlocked and went upstairs to our flat. 
" Kibum, wait a minute. " Jonghyun's voice reached my eardrums and he followed me quickly. 
 

I turned around to him and watched him coming upstairs after I reached our door. 
Just as he stepped on the last step, he pulled me close to him and kissed me one more time. 
" Again, thanks for the evening Bummie. " He then lowly said as our lips parted. 
I wasn't able to answer before he unlocked the door. 
" We're back ! " Jonghyun said and pulled kicked his shoes. 
I also stepped in and kicked my shoes off before pulling off Jonghyun's jacket. 
 

" Jjongie ? "  
He turned around on his way to his room and smiled. 
" Thank you for giving it to me. " I smiled and handed him the jacket he gave me some minutes before. 
" No problem. "  
He then walked into his room and closed the door. 
" You had  a nice day ? " My mother suddenly stepped out of the kitchen, wiping a wet plate. 
My head snapped into her direction, but I didn't look in her eyes. 
" Yeah...school was a little exhausting, but the movie was pretty good. " I smiled to myself. 
" That's good to hear, but you should get ready for bed, it's already late " She said happily and disappeared in the kitchen again. 
I sighed and walked into the bathroom, ready to take a shower. 
 
 

 

 

Jonghyun's POV 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter