[...24...]

Falling for my brother ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun's POV   " Hey Jjong, wake up. "   I groaned and turned round as Jinki's voice hit my eardrums.  " Jonghyun, it's already 7:30 pm, you need to go home soon, so get out of my bed already. " His hand suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the bed, making me fall onto his hard wooden floor together with his pillow and blanket.  " , Jjong... " He cursed and let go of my arm, sighing heavily.  Another groan escaped my lips as I slowly sat up, holding my head that was pounding like crazy.  " Jinki, can you help me up ? " I asked him with a really raspy voice.    My best friend stretched out both of his hands for me, which I gladly took into mine, so he could pull me up.  Once I was standing on my feet, I needed some time to get used to the bright light of Jinki's ceiling lights.  " Is everything alright ? " He asked me worriedly as I began to walk to his door,almost falling because my socks were so slippy.  " Do you have some painkillers ? My head is killing me. " I mumbled, still holding my head with my right palm.  " Wait a minute, I'll quickly look. " He said and walked past me, straight to the bathroom some doors away from his room.  I followed him silently into the even brighter bathroom.  " Here. " He said and grabbed my wrist, pressing a pill into my hand before pulling me downstairs with him.    Once we reached the kitchen, after I almost fell down the stairs with him, he poured me a glass of coke and handed it to me.  After I swallowed the pill and the glass was empty, I sighed and pressed my hands onto the kitchen island. "Jinki can't I sleep here ? " I asked him desperately.
I wasn't ready to go home yet.  " Sorry Jonghyun, my parents said you're not allowed to stay, I already asked them. " Jinki answered right after I asked him.  " Okay then, I'll leave now. " I breathed and walked into the hallway, slipping into my shoes.  I heard soft steps behind me and suddenly a loud bang.  " Jinki ? " I asked and slowly turned around, seeing him standing next to the shelf in his hallway, holding his knee.   " I'll never get friends with this shelf. " He hissed and limped to the door to open it for me.  " Sorry Jonghyun. " He excused himself once again.  " It's not your fault if your parents say no. It's okay. " I replied, smiling at his still with pain filled face.  " But still... " He replied, opening the front door.  I chuckled and hugged him tightly, whispering a 'thank you' in his ear before stepping out.
I then waved at him one last time, before I turned around and left.            Kibum's POV    It was already late evening.  My parents slowly began to get calm and watched TV, while I was showering and did some things on my lap top.  I was freezing, even if I turned my heater on the highest level.  The fear to see Jonghyun ag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter