[...22...]

Falling for my brother ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kibum's POV    Jonghyun didn't come back the whole night.   It was already afternoon and he still wasn't at home, but no matter how often we called him, he didn't answer.  My mother already began to despair and it was obvious that my father didn't feel different.  I gulped loudly as I stepped into the living room, grabbing the hem of my shirt to play with it nervously.  " Uhm, I'll go over to Nicole quickly, maybe she knows something and because I forgot something at her place, I can also pick it up quickly. " I lied and bit the inner side of my cheek.    " O-Okay Bummie. "   " I'll be back very soon. " I told them and disappeared in the hallway to slip into my shoes and my leather jacket, before grabbing my purse and mobile.  I rushed down the stairs and looked around for a moment, before pulling out my cell phone, calling Nicole.  " Hey~ " Her voice rang happily in my ears, making me inhale shakily before I answered.  " Hey, uhm... we need to talk about something, I'll come over quickly okay ? I'm on my way. " I replied, staring to walk to the nearest train station.  " Okay. "  " Oh and could you maybe meet me outside ? " I quickly added, biting my lip. 
" O-Of course. " She stuttered nervously.
" Alright, see you soon. "
            About 15 minutes later I could already see Nicole's house, all I had to do was walking down the street a little further.  I saw her standing at the street, already gazing at me from far away.  The uncomfortable feeling in my belly grew more and more, but there was nothing that could've stopped me from breaking up with her.  I closed my eyes for a moment, continuing to walk and inhaling deeply before letting my eyelids flutter open again.  I saw it in her face, she knew what was going to happen in a few seconds.  I really didn't want to hurt that girl, but I had to.  Actually even earlier, I just hope she's okay after that.    " Hey... " I said lowly as I reached her, scratching my neck lightly as I looked down at her.  " Hey. " She mumbled back, letting her gaze slowly fall on the ground between us.  " You know- "   " Yes. " She interrupted me. " I know you want to break up with me. "  I gulped and shifted my weight on my left foot. " Oh. "  And then the thing I feared so much happened.   She began to cry. 
" Why ? " She asked me, tears flowing down her flushed cheeks. " I'm sorry. I- I like you and I thought maybe I would learn to love you while we were dating, but I thought wrong. Please you don't deserve me, you deserve someone better that treats you like you should be treated. Someone that truly loves you. " I watched her rubbing her eyes while I told her that.    She sobbed and then suddenly hugged me tightly.   I couldn't even react to it and just got hugged awkwardly by her, arms being pressed against my sides as she buried her face into my chest.  " Did I do something wrong ? " She asked me, voice shaky from her trembling lips.  " No, It's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter