[...25...]

Falling for my brother ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun's POV I was really nervous as I entered the front door to our flat.  I heard the TV in the living room and it was pretty loud, so I thought no one heard me come back home.  After I took off my shoes and jacket, I was about to go into my room, but as I walked past the kitchen a figure caught my attention.  First I thought it would be my mother, but as I let my eyes wander up the body, I noticed it was the person I wanted to see the least.    My brother.    And then my eyes captured his.  Usually, when I looked in his eyes, I lost myself in his beauty and was dazed for minutes sometimes, but now after all what happened.
I felt nothing that would make me look longer in this pair of eyes.  Sadness, regret, anger...even more of these bad emotions filled his eyes and they immediately hit me, making me feel the feelings we shared even more intense.  I saw how he tried to speak and how hard it was for him to move his lips.  I pressed mine together as I felt tears welling up in my puffy red eyes.  Oh how tired I was of it.  And of course, I wasn't strong enough to hold them back.  At least one tear left my already hurting eyes what made Kibum open his mouth.    " Jonghyun..." He whimpered, kneading the hem of the oversized shirt I gave him some time ago.  I looked down.  Should I even talk to him ?  Should I hurt him even more as I already did ?  Even though he had hurt me too, It was tearing me apart to see him suffer like that, because well, I still loved him so indescribable much.  For a view seconds I was thinking about it, but there was no chance that I'd forgive him that easily.  I needed to be strong.    " Jonghyun" He called out for me again, bringing me back to reality.
" C-Can I t-talk to you ? " He asked me uncertainly.  I hesitated, but nodded in the end, making him slowly walk past me into his room.  I knew he wanted me to follow him, but to be honest, I actually didn't want it at all.  My feet carried me to his room where he already waited for me.  I grabbed the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter