[...14...]

Falling for my brother ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kibum's POV

The drive back home wasn't really great. Everyone noticed Jonghyun's bad mood. 
No one spoke a single word and all that was heard was the music Jonghyun listened to. 
I felt so bad for what I did.
I looked over to my left and watched Jonghyun staring out of the window.

Jonghyun It really wasn't how it maybe looked like to you...
 

~Flashback ~
 

We all sat down at the table, my mother started to talk to her chef and my father to Jonghyun. 
I silently ate my food, looking up some times, because I felt the gaze of Nicole on me. 
I felt a bit uncomfortable that moment, but happily the mother of Nicole began to talk to her and my parents chef to my father. 
 

I heard a light hum next to me and looked over to my mother who moved a bit closer to me. 
" Kibum did you see Nicole looking at you ? " She asked me and nodded into Nicole's direction. 
" Yeah, why ? "  
" I think she likes you. " My mother smiled a bit. 
I raised my eyebrow. " She doesn't even know me, how could she ? "  
" God Kibum, I mean...I think she finds you attractive. Maybe talk to her ? " She asked me with hope in her voice.  
" Not interested. " I replied shortly. 
" Come on maybe you like her after you talked to her ? And look, Nicole is a beautiful girl. "  
 

I glanced over to Nicole and saw her staring at me. 
Just a second later I heard a low growling like sound from my left. 
" Excuse me I have to go to the toilet. " Jonghyun quickly said and left the table. 
I looked after him and then back to Nicole who looked me in the eyes and asked me if she could sit on Jonghyun's chair. 
I heard a hum of my mother and agreed to Nicole to sit next to me. 
After a few minutes later, Jonghyun came back from the toilet and walked up to us, not looking that amused. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter