[...5...]

Falling for my brother ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun's POV I woke up at the sound of the front door shutting.  The voices I heard belonged to my parents that came back from their business trip.  It seemed like it was really early, because it wasn't really bright outside.  I moved my arm that was still wrapped around Kibum's waist.  Our position slightly changed since we fell asleep.  He slipped down a little bit, so his face was pressed against my chest and one of his hands was s around my chest so his hand was resting on my back.  Then I moved my legs and noticed they were tangled together with Kibum's.    I smiled.  I felt butterflies in my stomach as I remembered the kiss from the last night.  Maybe it was just a peck for him, but to me it was the sign that showed me that I started to fall for him.  The fact, that we we're brothers made me feel crazy.  I did something wrong by liking him that way and it had hurt me so much to know that.  We would never be able to be a couple.  Even if, we could never show people that.    " Jonghyun ? " I suddenly heard Kibum saying, voice huskily.  " Uh ? "   " How long have you been awake ? " He asked and moved back up, facing me directly.  " Just for a couple of minutes. "  A small smile appeared on his lips before he yawned.  " Mum and dad are back. " I told him as soon as he stopped yawning.  " Oh... " He lowly said and moved closer, hugging me tighter.  " Thanks again for letting me sleep in your bed, Jjong. " 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter