Chapter 9

My Shining Star

 

Eunhee's POV:

 

When I opened my eyes, at first, all I saw was a blur. I gasped, "THANK YOU!" I hugged Myungsoo tightly. "But how did you remember?" I asked. "You really think you're best friend who is now your boyfriend would forget that?" he asked back. I shook my head. We finally went into the building. When we entered, a bunch of dogs started barking very loudly. I've always wanted a dog but my umma was allergic to them so we couldn't get one. The dogs started surrounding me and Myungsoo. They seemed so happy to see visitors. 

 

I knelt down to pet the dogs. "Myungsoo, doesn't this dog look a bit like Sooyun." I laughed and looked up at Myungsoo. He smiled and nodded. He knelt down beside me and started petting the dogs as well. The dogs were adorable. I wish I could keep one. I glanced over to Myungsoo. I laughed when I saw what he was doing.

 

 

He looked at me, "Wae?" I was still laughing, "What are you doing to that dog?" He set the dog down with his eyes wide open, "Nothing." I kept laughing. We played with the dogs for awhile then went to sit down to have some iced coffee. I took a sip of my iced coffee, "Waaah, this is so refreshing." I commented. Myungsoo took out an instant camera. "Smile." he said. I looked up, confused and saw a flash blind my eyes. "YAH! I wasn't ready!" I pouted. Myungsoo started laughing. He took the film that came out and fanned it. When the picture came out, he looked at it, "Aah, kyeopta!" I tried stealing it away from him but he had faster relexes than I did. "If you could pick one of these dogs to adopt, which one would you want?" Myungsoo asked. I looked around and picked one. "That one." I replied. 

 

 

He nodded, "Oh I see." After awhile, we finished our drinks and said goodbye to the dogs. "So where are you taking me this time?" I asked. "Secret." he replied. I sighed. I guess I just have to go along with him. We got to the bus stop and waited. "Let's take pictures!" Myungsoo suggested. I nodded with a smile. He took his camera out. We took a lot of pictures. "Okay. This time let's doa funny face!" I suggested. Myungsoo agreed. I sticked out my tongue and crossed my eyes while Myungsoo made the derpiest face ever. When we saw the picture, we laughed. "Okay okay, one more picture, this time a normal one." Myungsoo suggested. I nodded. I looked at the camera and smile."Hana dul set!" My eyes widened and my smile fell. I was surprised. I stared at Myungsoo with a blank expression. He just smiled.

 

END OF POV

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

I took the film and fanned it. Eunhee was still staring at me. I waved my hands in front of her face. "Eunhee-yah!" I called out. "Are you mad?" I asked. She shook her head, "Ani.. I'm just surprised." I nodded. The picture finally came out. I found it cute; Eunhee's shocked face while I kissed her on the cheek. I smiled brightly and showed the picture to Eunhee. She looked at it and blushed. I pinched her cheek; she brushed my hand away. "That hurts." she pouted. I laughed a bit. 

 

The bus finally came and it took about almost an hour to get to the place I was bringing her to. While on the bus ride, she fell asleep on my shoulder. I looked down and smiled. She looked so angelic while sleeping. I sneakily took my camera out and took a picture of her. After a few minutes, I woke her up. "Eunhee-yah, we're here now." She woke up with her eyes half open. "She's so cute." I thought in my head. I held her hand and got off the bus. When she saw where we were, she finally woke up. She was squealing and jumping around like a little kid. We were standing in front of the entrance to Lotte World. 

 

We bought the tickets to get in Lotte World and explored. "Waaah! Oppa, let's go on rides!" Eunhee exclaimed. I laughed, "Just a second, we need to buy some things first." She looked at me, "Buy what?" I asked. I took her to a store that sold a lot of cutesy items. "Myungsoo oppa, can we get these?" Eunhee pointed to a pair of bunny ears. She smiled with pleading eyes. I nodded. She took two headbands with bunny ears and I paid for them. Eunhee put her headband on and she put the other on my head. We took a picture for memories. 

 

We finally went outside, and went on rides. The first few rides made me dizzy a little. Eunhee seemed fine seeing she was excited to go on all the rides. "Oppa! Let's go in there!" she suggested. Eunhee pointed to the haunted house. "O-Okay." I stuttered. I was honestly not good with these things. We got in line and it wasn't that long. We got on the ride and finally entered the haunted house. First, all I could see was darkness. Suddenly a skeleton popped out of nowhere making me jump. A gust of cold wind blow against the back of my neck then a ghost startedd wailing, which kept getting louder and louder. I covered my ears for awhile.

 

 

I looked over at Eunhee to see her laughing to herself. I uncovered my ears, "Wae?" She looked at me and asked, "Are you that scared?" I just glared at her. Suddenly a fake spider fell ontop of Eunhee's shoulder. She screamed then hid her face on my chest. Now, I started laughing. She looked up at me and hit my chest lightly. For the rest of the ride, I had one arm around her while she still had her head on my chest. When we got off the ride. We looked at each other and laughed. 

 

We stopped going on rides and played games instead. I won a stuffed panda bear and a pikachu. I gave it both to Eunhee. She smiled, "Gomawo." I noticed Eunhee getting tired. "Let's go home." I suggested. She nodded. We took the bus to get home. She fell asleep on my shoulder again while we were going home. We got off at the bus stop near Eunhee's house. She was still pretty sleepy. "Get on my back." I knelt down so she can climb on. "Are you sure?" she asked in her sleepy voice. I nodded. She got on and I started walking to her house. She quickly fell asleep. I smiled at the sight of her. When I got to her house, I rang the doorbell and Dongwoo hyung answered it. 

 

"Ah, Myungsoo-yah. You know where her room is right?" Dongwoo asked. I nodded. Dongwoo made way for me so I can get in. I went straight to Eunhee's room and put her down making sure not to wake her. I laid her head carefully on the pillow and covered her with the blanket. I set both the panda bear and pikachu beside her. "Good night, my babo." I kissed her forehead lightly. She slightly moved but didn't wake up. "Saranghae." I whispered in her ear. I closed the lights and door. "Thanks for bringing her home safely." Dongwoo said. "No problem. You know me, I would never let her get hurt." I answered. Dongwoo smiled thankfully, "You want a ride home?" I shook my head. "I'll be fine hyung." He nodded and led me to the door. I waved goodbye and left.

 

END OF POV 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

AN: Sorry it took awhile to update. haha Writer's block. I hope you guys keep reading though. Thank you ^^