Chapter 15

My Shining Star

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

"There, we're done!" Kai said. "We better get a good mark for this." Sungyeol commented. I sighed, "At least we finished it." Kai nodded, "If we handed it late, we would've gotten a 10% deduction." I nodded also. "Who's gonna keep the project until social?" I asked. "I will." Sungyeol volunteered. I smiled, " Well, I'll see you gu-" "OPPA!" someone interrupted me. I turned my head to the sound of the voice. I wasn't to surprised to see Minjee right there. "Mwo?" I questioned; irritated. "Come here. I need to tell you something. In private" she replied. I rolled my eyes. I walked over to her, "What do you want?" She looked around to make sure no one can hear her. "I think Eunhee's cheating on you." she whispered. I smirked, "Now you're telling lies? Waaah jinjja!" She then rolled her eyes, "Suit yourself." Minjee walked away and I went to find Eunhee. 

 

As I was walking in the halls, I got a text from Sooyun.

 

From: Sooyun-ah

I heard Eunhee's in the nurse's office.
I'm on my way there with Sehun, I just wanted
to let you know.

 

I thanked her and went on to find Eunhee. Luckily, the nurse's office wasn't that far. I opened the door but paused. All I saw was Eunhee's back and a guy leaning into her, as if they were... kissing. The guy stood up straight and to my surprise, it was Chanyeol. Instead of going in, I turned around and walked away, bumping into Sooyun in the process. "Oh, Myungsoo-yah, why aren't you going in?" she asked. I shook my head and just walked away. Minjee's words kept echoing in my head.

 

"I think Eunhee's cheating on you."

 

END OF POV

 

Eunhee's POV:

 

The nurse was done wrapping my ankle and I asked for Chanyeol's help to get up. I held onto Chanyeol for support but I sat back down, rubbing my eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked. I kept rubbing my eyes but no matter how much I did, my eyes was still itchy and in pain. "I think I got something in my eyes." I replied. "Oh really?" he asked. I nodded and he told me to stay still. He tried to keep my eyes open and he blow into them so the dust would go away. "Is that better?" he asked. I blinked a few times and nodded, "Thank you." He smiled, "No problem."

 

I suddenly heard Sooyun's voice on the other side of the door, but I didn't know who she was talking to. She came in and asked, "Did Myungsoo come in here?" I shook my head, "No, why?" Sooyun had a confused expression on her face. "I saw him come in here but came back out." she answered. I made a confused face also, "Really? That's weird. I didn't see him or hear him at all." I commented. 

 

After about an hour or so, it was lunchtime and I tried looking for Myungsoo. I was at the same table as always with Sooyun, Sehun and Chanyeol. I looked around the cafeteria to find him. I spotted him going towards his locker. "I'll see you guys later." I announced and tried to catch up with Myungsoo. It was hard since I got temporary crutches until my sprain ankle was healed. "Myungsoo-yah!" I called out. He didn't turn around. "MYUNGSOO-YAH!" I yelled. He still didn't stop. "YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!" Nothing. I still kept walking. He stopped at his locker and I tried to walk faster. As I got closer, he tried to speed things up. 

 

Before he could even leave, I grabbed onto his arm. "Yah! Myungsoo-yah! What's wrong?" I asked. "Just go away." He said through gritted teeth. "No, tell me what's wrong first." I insisted. He threw his arm to get my grip off his arm. "Let's just break up." he mumbled. "What..?" I asked. "Let's break up." he said louder and clearier. I held back tears, "Why?" Myungsoo didn't answer. "Tell me why." My voice cracked; I couldn't stop my tears from falling. "It's just better that way." He answered and he walked away. 

 

I couldn't move; I ended up falling onto my knees. I could feel the pain in my ankle, but that wasn't important right now. Break up? I didn't get it. Why though? I just sat there with tears falling down my cheeks. I didn't care about the people looking, but that day, I lost a star and my day just seemed to darken. 

 

END OF POV 

______________________________________________

 

AN: I needed some drama in this story XD