Chapter 6

My Shining Star

 

Author's POV: 

 

It was a Tuesday evening, Myungsoo just got home from school. He grabbed some snacks and a drink and headed to the living room. He the TV but there was nothing interesting on. His phone rang; he got a message from Sunggyu.

 

From: Sunggyu hyung

Soo... have you told her yet?

 

To: Sunggyu hyung

not yet ):

 

WHAT?! Are you serious? 

 

I got nervous. I just
wasn't ready.

 

You really need to tell
her soon. Tell her before
it's too late.  

 

How Hyung? How
exactly do I tell
Eunhee that.. I love her?

 

Myungsoo waited and waited, but Sunggyu didn't reply. After 30 minutes or so, Myungsoo checked his "Sent Messages" to check if he really sent the message to his hyung. He did send it. He double checked who he sent it to. He was extremely shocked because he sent it to the wrong person. Myungsoo didn't know what to do.

 

END OF POV

 

Sooyun's POV: 

 

Eunhee came over after school. When we got to my house, Chanyeol oppa was home. "Hey Sooyunnie! Hi Eunhee-yah!" he smiled brightly. "Hi Chanyeol oppa." Eunhee greeted. "Eunhee-yah? Chanyeol oppa?" I looked at both of them. "Since when did you guys become close?" Chanyeol and Eunhee exchanged glances and laughed. "We bumped into each other at the mall and hungout for awhile." Chanyeol explained, Eunhee nodded. "Ohhhhhh, I see." I nodded. "Well anyways, we'll be in my room." I continued.

 

When Eunhee and I got to my room, I asked, "Do you, by chance, like Chanyeol oppa?" She didn't hesistate, "Chanyeol oppa? Hmm, he's really nice. He reminds me of Dongwoo oppa and to me, he seems like an older brother." I nodded, "So, I'm guessing that's a no. Then who do you like?" She stayed quiet, like she was deep in thought. I snapped my fingers near her ear and she jumped back into reality. "Oh, uhm.. he would never like me anyways." she replied. "So you do like someone. Who is it?" I asked. She didn't answer again. "Is it Baekhyun in our biology class?" She shock her head. "Sungjong in our P.E class?"  She still shock her head. "Then who?" She didn't reply. I kept thinking who it could possibly be. "Could it be Myungsoo?" Eunhee was shocked, "What? N-no. I alr-ready said-" "Don't lie to me now. I know when you're lying." I interrupted her.

 

"I've seen how you look at him. You're always smiling when he's around." I mentioned. "Okay, okay. I've liked him since grade 7. So what? It's not like he would like me. He hasn't even noticed any other girl, how can there be any possible way he'd notice me?" She questioned. My phone rang. 

 

From: My Sehunnie ! ~

Sooyunnie ~ Whatchu doing?

 

To: My Sehunnie ~ 

Nothing, just hanging out
with Eunhee. 
Hbu?

 

"Who was that?" Eunhee questioned. "Sehunnie." I answered. "Anyways, why do you think he won't like you?" I asked. She was about to answer when my phone rang again.

 

From: Myungsoo-yah

How Hyung? How
exactly do I tell
Eunhee that.. I love her?

 

My eyes felt like they were sticking out my head. "What's wrong?" Eunhee asked. "I KNEW IT!" I ended up yelling. "Knew what?" she asked again. I showed her the message. She became speechless; in a state of shock. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm okay. It's just... I cannot process this in my head." she answered. While Eunhee was trying to gather what she just found out. I decided to text Myungsoo back.

 

To: Myungsoo-yah

I KNEW IT XD

 

From: Myungsoo-yah

You did? Since when? o.o

 

Around 9th grade when we
went on that museum field trip.
She slept on your shoulder and
you couldn't take your eyes off
of her (:

 

Oh. Do you think I should
tell her?

 

YES! Come on, for how
long have you liked her?

 

Since I first met her.. 5th grade.

 

WHOA! You've liked her for
5 years?! Then you should
really tell her before it's too late.

 

Funny, my cousin said the
same thing. 

 

Well, it's your decision.
She may have feelings for you too.

 

I'll think about it.

 

You better, anyways, gotta
go. (: see ya tomorrow!

 

Eunhee was still shocked. I would've been shocked also. Like what Oh Ha Ni said in Playful Kiss "It's almost a mircale when two people like each other." 

 

END OF POV

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AN: Thanks for the new subscribers ^^ I hope you all keep reading (: