Chapter 4

My Shining Star

 

Author's POV:

 

"Eunhee-yah, want to come over? I'm bored." Sooyun asked through the phone."Wae? Isn't Chanyeol with you?"  She asked right back. "He's here but he's with a friend playing video games in the living room." "What about Sehun?" Eunhee questioned."He's playing video games with them too." she pouted."Oh okay, I'll be right over." Eunhee replied. A few minutes later, Eunhee arrived at Sooyun's house. She pressed the doorbell and waited. Eunhee was expecting her best friend to open the door, but it was Chanyeol that opened it instead. Eunhee was surprised, she suddenly looked down to her feet. "Annyeonghaseyo Eunhee-ssi." Chanyeol greeted. Eunhee greeted him back. There was an awkward silence for awhile. "Are you looking for Sooyun?" Chanyeol asked. Eunhee nodded. "Come in, she's upstairs in her room." Chanyeol mentioned. "Kamsahamnida." Eunhee barely whispered. She dashed up the stairs without looking back. Chanyeol laughed at the sight of her.

 

END OF POV 

 

Eunhee's POV:

 

"Sooyun-ah! Why didn't you get the door?" I asked. "Oh, I probably didn't hear it, sorry." she apologized. I sat in the big comfy chair that was shaped like a hand. "So what are we gonna do?" I asked. "I don't know, did you eat yet?" she questioned. I shook my head. Sooyun decided to go downstairs to check if there was food. I came along with her. I sat at the table while waiting. Sooyun came back shaking her head. "I forgot we didn't go grocery shopping yet." she pouted. My stomach started growling. Sooyun laughed, "You must be really hungry." I nodded in embarrassment. "I have some money still, let's just order pizza for now." she suggested. I nodded. 

 

Sooyun went to living room where the guys were and asked if they wanted pizza. They nodded without looking away from the TV. I sat beside Sehun while Sooyun made a phone call to order. "Hi Sehun-ah." I smiled. "Hi." he smiled. I looked over to the other couch and spotted Myungsoo. I ran up to him. "MYUNGSOO OPPA! I didn't know you were here." I smiled and sat beside him. He smiled back, "Is it bad to hangout with my new friends?" I shook my head. I looked at the guy who was playing with Chanyeol.

 

"Oh! Hoya oppa, why are you here?" I asked. Lee Howon was my cousin on my mom's side. He was 19 years old, one year younger than Dongwoo oppa. A lot of people call him Hoya. He loves teasing me all the time, but he was still very nice. Hoya was pretty shocked too. "Shouldn't I be asking that?" he said. I explained to him that Sooyun's my best friend and I'm at her house almost everyday. After my explanation, he said that he came over because his own best friend came back from Canada. "I never knew you and Chanyeol-ssi knew each other." I stated. Apparently, Hoya oppa and Chanyeol met in middle school when Chanyeol was in grade 8 while Hoya was in grade 9.

 

Thirty minutes or so, Sooyun announced that the pizza was here. All the boys got up quickly and dashed towards the food. "YAH! Save some for me and Eunhee." Sooyun yelled. They were startled by Sooyun's loud voice. I stayed in the living room while waiting for them to get their food. The first ones to come back were Hoya oppa and Myungsoo. I went to go get my food but noticed there weren't any drinks."You didn't buy any drinks?" I asked. Sooyun looked at the receipt. "Opps, I forgot to." I checked my wallet to see if I had any money for at least drinks. I had $10, I had enough for some drinks. "I'll go buy some." I suggested and she nodded. I took my cellphone from Sooyun's room and walked my way out the door.

 

END OF POV 

 _____________________________________________________________

 

AN: The continuation of this chapter will be in the next chapter ^^