Chapter 12

My Shining Star

 

Eunhee's POV:

 

I woke up to a Saturday morning. I smiled right when I woke up. It was exactly one month since Myungsoo and I were at Namsan tower. I washed up and went downstairs to the kitchen. Dongwoo oppa was already up, which was pretty surprising. "Oh oppa. Are you going somewhere?" I asked. He was dressed up already and it seemed like he was ready to leave the house. "Oh, good morning Eunhee. I"m just hanging out with a bunch of friends." he replied. "Oh, I see." I stated. 

 

"Did you eat breakfast?" I asked. He nodded; his phone rang indicating that he got a text. "I'm leaving now, see you later." Dongwoo waved and left. I looked for some food to eat and settled down in the living room. I turned the TV on and texted Myungsoo. I couldn't seem to find his name though until I found one that said, "Jagiya." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

 

To: Jagiya ~

YAH! WHO GAVE YOU
PERMISSION TO TOUCH
MY PHONE?

 

Kekeke, you did ^^

 

Really? When? o_O

 

When I asked to borrow
your phone because my
phone died (:

 

Oh right... .___.

 

So whatchu doing? 

 

Eating breakfast on the
couch while watching
TV. You?

 

Can I come over?
I'm bored -__-

 

Of course you can (: 

 

After a few seconds, the doorbell rang. I opened the door, surprised to see Myungsoo there. "Oh, how did you get here so fast?" I asked with wide eyes. He laughed, "I was walking when you texted me." I smiled and hugged him tightly, "Happy one month to us, oppa." I whispered. He hugged me back, "Happy one month, Jagiya." he said softly. He pulled away slowly and he looked into my eyes. He slowly leaned in and I found his lips against mines. My eyes widened; it was my first kiss. After a few seconds, he pulled away and hugged me. "Saranghae, jagiya." I was frozen there from shock. He saw me blushing; he laughed, "You're blushing!" I buried my face in my hands. Myungsoo kept laughing. 

 

We went to living room and sat on the couch. Myungsoo held up a movie and a pack of popcorn. "Let's watch." He said cheerfully. I smiled widely, "KOALA KID!" He smiled his usual crooked smile. He got up to cook the popcorn while I put the movie in the dvd player. When the popcorn was done, we settled down on the couch. Myungsoo put a pillow on my lap and laid down. We started the movie; we fed each other popcorn. We laughed at the funny parts and enjoyed each other's company. We finished the popcorn before the movie even ended. I looked at him and smiled, he noticed and smiled back. I kissed his cheek and held his hand. This was another day I'd never forget.

 

END OF POV

____________________________________________________________

 

AN: I know it's a pretty short chapter. It's been awhile. Sorry haha, i've been busy these days XD School's starting in two weeks, so I might not be able to update as often, but I'll still keep updating ^^ Thank you for reading (: