Chapter 18

My Shining Star

 

Eunhee's POV:

 

Winter holidays have started. It's been a few days since Chanyeol talked to Myungsoo but nothing changed. Kris has been visiting often, we've become comfortable with each other's company. He's a lot different than I've expected. I thought he had a cold personality. He's actually really caring and he actually smiles. I had no plans for the holidays so I was stuck at home. 

 

I was in my room listening to songs when Dongwoo oppa called me. "Eunhee-yah!" he yelled from the kitchen. I got out of my room and yelled back, "Ne oppa!" When I got to the kitchen, Dongwoo was all dressed up to go out. "Oppa, are you going somewhere?" I questioned. He smiled and shook his head, "Nope, WE are going somewhere." he emphasized. I raised a brow, "Where?" I questioned. "Anywhere you want. I heard you've having a tough time, so... DONGWOO AND EUNHEE BONDING TIME." he smiled. I smiled, "Jinjja?! Let me get ready." He nodded and I ran to my room.

 

We got in the car; "Where do you want to go first?" Dongwoo questioned. I thought for a second. "COEX mall?" I smiled. He nodded smiling, "KAJA!" and we drove off. We got there in a few minutes. The mall was all decorated in a Christmas theme. "Waaah, it's so pretty." I expressed. My stomach started growling. Dongwoo oppa laughed, "Hungry?" he asked. I nodded with a smile. My smile faded. "What's wrong?" Dongwoo questioned. "I just remembered I don't have money." Dongwoo laughed, "Don't worry, I'm treating you." My eyes widened, "Jinjja?!" He nodded. "THANK YOU OPPA!" I hugged him. "Of course, anything for my little sister." He hugged back, ruffling my hair. My stomach started growling again. We both laughed and headed off to eat.

 

He treated me to some japchae and dukkbokki."Waah, it's so yummy." I commented. Dongwoo oppa got kimchi jjigae. "What do you want to do after eating?" he asked. "Can we go shopping?" I smiled. He laughed, "Arasseo." After filling our stomachs with delicious food, we walked around checking out stores that caught our attention. Dongwoo oppa bought a few things for himself. He bought me new shoes and new clothes. We passed by a clothes store and a beautiful pink blouse caught my eyes. I gasped, "OPPAOPPAOPPA!" I bounced up and down. I pointed to the blouse. I put on my puppy eyes, "Can you buy me that? Pleeeeease?" Oppa just stared at me. "I promise it'll be the last thing I'll ask for." He smiled, "Alright, but that's the last thing, okay?" I nodded; hugging him and showing how thankful I am.

 

I was starting to get tired. Dongwoo noticed, "Let's go home." I nodded. We headed to the car and went home. "Thank you oppa." I smiled. "I really needed this honestly." He smiled thoughfully, "I'm always for you, I'm your oppa after all." I laughed, "Okay, okay. Let's get home." He nodded and we headed home. I dozed off in the car and that's how my day ended.

 

The next few days, I was stuck at home doing nothing. Until one day, Kris asked if I wanted to hangout. 

 

From: Kris oppa

Hey Eunhee! Do you have
any plans today?

 

To: Kris oppa

Hi oppa! ^^ And no, I'm
stuck at home .___. Wae?

 

Wanna hangout? I'm bored ㅠㅠ

 

LOL, why aren't you hanging
out with Dongwoo oppa?

 

Well, he said he was too
busy so yeah.

 

Hahah, alright ^^ 

 

Arasseo, I'm be there in a
few minutes.

 

Okay, see you soon (:

 

Kris got here pretty fast, like he was around the neighbourhood. I opened the door and found Kris standing there. "Are you ready?" He questioned. I nodded and we got in his car. "So where we going?" I questioned. "Somewhere." he smiled. I laughed, "Eeey!" I exclaimed. I smiled but as soon as we got to where he was taking me, that smile faded really quickly.

 

END OF POV 

________________________________________

 

AN: Well it's literally 3am where I live and I have school the tomorrow .___. I'll still keep updating but I will take awhile, so please understand ^^ Thank you for reading up til now (: