Chapter 17

My Shining Star

 

Sooyun's POV:

 

Chanyeol and I left Eunhee's house. "Are you coming with me or going home?" I asked Chanyeol. "I'm pretty tired, so I'll go home first. Don't come home too late! And be careful!" He replied. "Ne! See you later." I responded back. As Chanyeol and I parted ways, I headed to Myungsoo's house. When I got there, his mom said he wasn't there. "Do you know where he is?" I questioned. She shook her head. "Oh okay, thank you." I bowed and left. I walked around the neighbourhood and found Myungsoo on a swing at the park. 

 

I went up and sat beside him on the other swing. "Myungsoo-yah." He didn't even look at me. "What do you want?" he said sternly. "Okay, I'll be straightforward with this." I responded and continued. "Why did you break up with Eunhee?" He didn't answer. "Myungsoo-yah! Do you know how much Eunhee's suffering right now? She doesn't get why you broke up with her. If you at least would explain the reason wh-" "I saw her kissing Chanyeol." Myungsoo interrupted; irritated. "What?" I said shocked. "That's why I didn't go into the nurse's office." he continued. I shook my head, "Are you sure though? Did you even talk to Eunhee about it?!" I started to yell.

 

"I saw it with my own two eyes, okay?!" he yelled back angrily. He got up and walked away. "Myungsoo, you should really talk it out with Eunhee first." I responded as he walked away. I shook my head in disappointment. I walked away in the opposite direction; heading home. Aigoo, he's so stubborn.

 

END OF POV

 

A few days later

 

Eunhee's POV:

 

It was a snowy Saturday afternoon. Sooyun, Sehun and Chanyeol came over. We all sat in the living room. "So did you get to talk to him?" I asked Sooyun. She nodded. "What did he say?" I questioned. "Uhm... Well..." she stuttered. "Go on..." I insisted. She looked from me to Chanyeol. "Did something happen between you two in the nurse's office?" she questioned. "What? What are you talking about?" I asked. "Myungsoo said that..." she started. "That he saw you two kissing!" she blurted. "WHAT?!" Chanyeol and I shouted in unison. "We didn't do anything though. Chanyeol was just helping me up." I stated. Sehun spoke up asking, "What exactly happened in the nurse's office?" 

 

I started thinking back to that day. "Well, most of the time, Chanyeol just helped me get up and walk." I replied. "Oh, and Chanyeol blew into my eyes because I got dust in them somehow." Sooyun's eyes widened. "He could've mistaken that for you two kissing." she commented. I tried to process that in my head. Sehun nodded, "Sooyun's got a point. Oh and I heard Minjee was spreading rumours about you cheating on him." My eyes widened also, "WHAT?!?!" Chanyeol got up storming out with his jacket on. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I'm going to talk to that guy." 

 

END OF POV 

 

Chanyeol's POV:

 

I texted Sooyun asking where Myungsoo lived. She gave me the directions and I headed my way to his house. I got there in a few minutes; I rang the doorbell and Myungsoo's mom answered the door. "Annyeonghaseyo. Is Myungsoo here?" I bowed. "Oh, yeah, just a second." She called Myungsoo down and left. "Myungsoo-ssi. I need to talk to you about something." I said calmly. "What is it?" he asked. "It's about Eunhee." I mentioned. "I don't want talk about-" "Okay! Listen." I interrupted. "You misunderstood what happened at the nurse's office." 

 

"What are you talking about? I saw what you guys did." he responded. "No. You don't know. Can you just listen first?! You're lucky I'm not beating you up." I said through gritted teeth. I tried calming myself down and continued, "I was just helping Eunhee get up. She got dust in her eyes so I just tried blowing into her eyes so her eyes wouldn't irritate her." Myungsoo just stared at me. "Why should I believe you?" he questioned. I sighed in disbelief, "Fine. Don't believe me. But you should know this. If you really love Eunhee, you would trust in her, not someone named, Minjee." I commented. I sighed in disbelief again and walked away.

 

END OF POV