Chapter 20

My Shining Star

Eunhee's POV:

It was 11:50pm on Christmas Eve. Dongwoo oppa's friends were here, Sooyun, Chanyeol and Sehun were also here. Only one was missing. I looked out the window and saw many christmas lights on. I smiled. Everyone was ready for Christmas. There were five more minutes left til Christmas. Everyone was getting ready for the countdown.

I was happy to be with friends and family. It just wish ‘he’ was here. “Eunhee-yah.” Sooyun called out. “Eo, Sooyun-ah. Mwo?” I asked. She handed me my winter jacket, “Kaja!” she smiled. “Where are we going?” I questioned. “Ah, I just want to show you something.” she mentioned. “Come on!” She forcefully made me put my winter clothing on and we left.

It wasn’t snowing but it was pretty cold. It was cloudy and I couldn’t see any stars. I sighed. Sooyun led me to the park Myungsoo and I went to for a late night walk. I looked around, since there weren’t that many houses near the park, there was barely any light. The street lamp seemed burned out. “Yah! Sooyun-ah. Why are we here?” I asked. No one answered though. “SOOYUN-AH?” I shouted. “Aiish. That girl jinjja.” I said to myself.

After a few minutes, I figured Sooyun had left me and I started heading home. Before I could even step out of the park, it started to became brighter. I turned to see the park decorated with Christmas lights. “Waaaah.” I exclaimed, looking at every inch of it. Suddenly right there, a familiar figure was standing in the center of the park. I couldn’t see who it was, the lights were so bright that it was like staring at the sun.

“Eunhee-yah.” an also familiar voice called out. “Myungsoo-yah...” I said shocked. He walked closer and there he was, with his goofy crooked smile. “Mwoya?” I questioned. With a sincere look in his eyes, his smile changed into an apologetic smile. “I’m really sorry. I don’t know how this day will end but...” he started. I noticed in his arm was a huge brown teddy bear half his height, hugging a heart. What really caught my eyes was a piece of paper taped onto the bear which read, “Can you give another chance?”. Myungsoo help it up. “Please?” he pleaded.

“Wae? What’s gonna be any different from the past?” I questioned. “Everything will.” he responded. “Everything?” I asked again. He nodded. “Can you actually promise that though.” I questioned. He hesitated. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. Myungsoo let go of the bear and grabbed my arm before I could walk any farther. “I can’t promise that because like any other couple, we’ll have fights.” he started. “But the thing that will be different is that I’ll listen before I believe a different story. If we ever do fight, we’ll talk it out before jumping to conclusions. I don’t want to lose you ever again.” I looked at him, speechless.

Myungsoo got closer and closer. My heart started beating faster also. I closed my eyes thinking to myself it was just a dream. This was nothing but a dream. Suddenly, I felt cold lips crush against mine. My eyes snapped open to see Myungsoo up close. I tensed up but then relaxed. Closing my eyes as he kissed me more passionately.

We pulled apart from each other and looked into each other eyes.

“Saranghae, Eunhee-yah.” he whispered.

“Nado saranghae.” I smiled.

There I was, smiling as bright as ever before. Standing in front of my shining star that brightens up my day and night.

END OF POV

Chanyeol’s POV:

Just like that the days passed by quickly and school started again. Everything was going great for Myungsoo and Eunhee, same with Sooyun and Sehun. I was happy for them. Luckily, Minjee won’t be messing with Myungsoo and Eunhee again. No one knows why but she started studying abroad in Canada.

It was a happily ever after for all of them. I thought to myself, “When will I have mine?” I was heading off to my last period class. I turned the corner and bumped into someone. “Oh! I’m sorry! Are you okay?” I questioned, trying to help the person up. I picked up their books. “No, it’s my fault. I wasn’t looking where I was going.” She looked up. I handed her books to her. “Kamsahamnida!” she smiled. I stood there dazed by her smile.

“Annyeong haseyo. Yu Sora imnida.”

END OF POV
________________________________________________

AN: Sadly this is the last chapter ): lol, I'm sorry, I know it seems rushed but I hope you liked it. I might make a sequel but that depends ^^ Anyways please do read my new fanfic "In Love With My Bestfriend's Brother" ^^ THANK YOU :D <3