Chapter 7

My Shining Star

 

Eunhee's POV:

 

It's been 3 days since I figured out Myungsoo had feelings for me. It's also been 3 days since I've seen or talked to him. It was lunchtime; Sehun, Sooyun and I were in the a cafeteria. "Where's Myungsoo?" Sooyun asked. I shrugged. "Oh! There's he is." Sehun pointed out. Myungsoo was heading to our table. He called out my name loud enough for only our table to hear. I looked up shyly, "N-ne?" I was too shy to actually look him in the eyes or anything like that. "Meet me after school at the gates, arraseo?" He said straightforwardly and left. I sat there just staring into space. "What was that about?" Sooyun wondered. "I don't even know." I answered. 

 

I went through my day as usual. Except the part where me and Myungsoo would walk each other to class. I sighed. 5 more minutes until the bell rang for us to go home. I was in Math class; both Sehun and Sooyun are in this class with me but they seem to both have vanished. They weren't in their seats. Without the teacher looking, I sneakily texted Sooyun, but she didn't reply. I tried texting Sehun but he didn't answer either. The final bell rang and I rushed out of the classroom. After going to my locker, I went straight to the gate where I'm suppose to meet Myungsoo. When I got outside, he wasn't there. Instead, I found Sooyun. 

 

"Sooyun-ah! Where were you? Why weren't you in math class?" I asked. She didn't speak, all she did was show me a picture of the place Myungsoo and I go to buy street food. She gave me the picture and left in a taxi. With a confused face, I was trying to figure out why she gave me this picture. I looked at the back. It had a message on it.

 

Are you hungry? Go eat some fish cakes ^^ 

 

I smiled. The place wasn't that far, probably a few blocks down. When I got there, the owner gave me 3 sticks of fish cakes. I took out my wallet but the owner said it was for free. I insisted on paying but the owner was more persistent so I accepted it. I started eating. "Oh! Dongwoo oppa! What are you doing here?" I asked, he was standing right beside me. He smiled but didn't say a word either. He gave me another photo and  left. This time it was a photo of my favorite music store in COEX mall. 

Were the fish cakes yummy? Go listen to some tunes! (: 

 

After finishing the fish cakes, I took the train to get to the mall. It took a half an hour. When I got to COEX mall, I went straight to the music store and listened to a few songs. The song I was currently listening to was Boyfriend's Love Style. When the song was almost over, someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was Sehun. He didn't say a word either, obviously. He handed me another picture and left like the others did. This time, it was a picture of the Banpo bridge. 

 

Get some fresh air while watching the beautiful Han River ^_^

 

Before leaving the mall, I checked out a few stores. I finally left the mall and waited for a bus to get me to Banpo bridge. The ride to Banpo bridge was also half an hour. I almost dozed off on the bus, but luckily I was able to stay awake. I got of the bus and walked for awhile until I got to Banpo bridge. The view of the Han river was beautiful. To me, watching nature was always relaxing. I liked taking long walks beside the Han River, just to think and clear my mind. Chanyeol was there. I waved at him. He smiled, but not the smile he used to have. It was more like a forced smile. It seems like he had a bad day. He also gave me a picture and left. 

 

 

It was a picture of the Namsan Tower but this time, there was no message. I guess all I had to do was go there. The ride to Namsan wasn't as long as the others. When I got there, a random cute little boy came up to me and gave me a teddy bear. There was a picture on it; it was the view of Seoul from Namsan tower and on the back, it said,

 

The view is so beautiful. Just like you. (:

 

I smiled like an idiot. I stood there for a few minutes admiring the note. I realized I stood there for too long and finally came to my senses. I ran to the elevator and went straight upstairs. When I got up to the top floor, I went onto the balcony and found Myungsoo there, along with Sooyun, Sehun, Dongwoo and Chanyeol. Each of them were holding a sign up saying, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Myungsoo was at the end holding a bouquet of my favorite flowers. 

 

I was surprised that I almost teared up. I slowly walked up to Myungsoo. They were all waiting for my answer. I could tell Myungsoo was nervous. "Will you be my.. girlfriend?" Myungsoo asked. I looked up at him and looked down feeling shy. "Yes.." I whispered, quiet enough for only Myungsoo to hear. Myungsoo didn't shout like some guys did when a girl said yes, instead, he just hugged me tightly. I hugged him back with a smile. "Thank you." he whispered. I pulled back from the hug a bit and asked, "Thank you for what?" He smiled his crooked smiled and responded, "Thank you for coming into my life." I blushed and hid my face in his chest. 

 

If I could stop time, I would stop it at this moment. If I could repeat any day in my whole entire life, it would be this day; because this is the day that my star granted my wish.

 

END OF POV

__________________________________________________________________________

 

AN: I literally squealed while writing this. I hope you like it (: Subscribe?Comment?