Chapter 5

My Shining Star

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

I was in the living room with the other guys when I noticed Eunhee leaving. I went over to Sooyun and asked where Eunhee was heading to. "She's going to buy some drinks." Sooyun replied. I nodded and excused myself. When I went outside, Eunhee was just a few meters away. "EUNHEE-YAH!" I yelled out. I started running towards her. She stopped walking and turned around. "Oh? Oppa, why are you here?" she asked. "It's not safe for a girl to be out alone." I smiled. "It's still sunny outside though." she laughed. "Eh, still.. You never know right?" I replied. She sighed and nodded. 

 

We walked in silence for awhile. I looked over at Eunhee. Just by looking at her, my heart started to beat fast. Unconciously, my hand slowly reached for her hand. Slowly getting closer to holding her hand. "Ah! We're here!" Eunhee yelled. Shocked, I pulled my hand away. "Annyeong haseyo!" we bowed to the ahjumma working. She bowed back with a smile. "What drinks should we get?" she asked. I shrugged and looked around. "Ohohoh! Let's get Chilsung cider!" Eunhee suggested. I smiled and nodded in agreement. We got about 18 cans of it. When we paid it, the ahjumma complimented, saying, "You guys are a cute couple." Eunhee and I exchanged looks. Eunhee started laughing shyly, "Aniyo. We're just best friends." The ahjumma just nodded in amusement. We thanked her and headed back to Sooyun's house.

 

On the way back, Eunhee asked something out of the blue. "Why don't you have a girlfriend yet?" she wondered. I wish I could say that I don't have a girlfriend because I've only been looking at one special girl, which was her. Instead, I shrugged and replied, "I don't know. Why?" She hesistated for awhile. "I mean, there's so many girls at school that like you and not once, have you looked at them or liked one of them." I smiled, "I guess none of them interest me." Instead of saying anything back, she just nodded. 

 

I sighed. "Oppa, is there something wrong?" Eunhee asked. "Huh? Oh.. no, there's nothing wrong, don't worry." I smiled, scratching the back of my head. We got back to Sooyun's house pretty quickly. I went back to playing with the guys while Eunhee went back to Sooyun. 

 

END OF POV

 

A few days later.

 

Author's POV:

 

Eunhee was at the mall, just window shopping. Sooyun couldn't come because she went on a date with Sehun while Myungsoo said he was busy. She was looking for some clothes that she can buy next time. Eunhee saw a cute dress. She was planning to get it next time but then she saw the price. Her eyes widened, "450 000 WON?!" she thought to herself. 

 

Coincidentally, Chanyeol was also by himself at the same mall as Eunhee. He just finished eating and decided to walk around. Chanyeol spotted Eunhee admiring a dress. He walked over to her. "Eunhee-ssi!" he called out. She turned around surprised a bit. "Oh, hi Chanyeol-ssi." she bowed. Chanyeol bowed back. Eunhee got a bit more comfortable with Chanyeol. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "Just looking around." she replied while looking at the dress.

 

END OF POV

 

Eunhee's POV: 

 

I was just looking around at the mall and found a beautiful dress. I was pretty shocked to see Chanyeol; We talked for awhile. "Let's hangout for a bit." Chanyeol suggested with a smile.  "S-sure." I nodded shyly. We walked to the exit. "Oh! Just a second, I forgot something. Just wait here for me." Chanyeol quickly left. I sat on a near by bench and waited. I decided to text Sooyun.

 

I waited for awhile but no reply. I sighed. After a few minutes, Chanyeol came back with a shopping bag. I wanted to ask what was in the bag, but it's not my business so I didn't bother. "So where do you want to go?" Chanyeol asked. I shrugged. He asked me where I go to a lot; where my favorite place was. "I like going to the park, just sitting on the grass and having long walks." I responded, smiling at the thought. Chanyeol took my hand and lead me somewhere. My eyes widened when I saw his hand on my hand. 

 

After awhile, Chanyeol was still holding my hand when we got to this nice park with a beautiful view of nature. I coughed, "Uhm, Chanyeol-ssi..." I looked at our hands and he knew what I meant. "Oh sorry." He quickly pulled his hand away. "It's alright." I replied. There was a hill; we walked up it and sat at the top. We were both admiring the view. "I used to go to this park a lot a few years ago before I went to Canada." he explained with a smile. I nodded. "I wish I had my camera." I sighed. Chanyeol smiled, "So you like taking pictures?" I nodded with a smile. 

 

We just sat there in silence watching the sunset. It was getting dark, Chanyeol walked me home. "Thank you, Chanyeol-ssi." I bowed. "Just call me oppa." Chanyeol insisted. "Are y-you sure?" I asked. He nodded, "Try saying it." I hesistated, "Chanyeol o-op-pa." He smiled satisfied and ruffled my hair. Chanyeol reminded me a lot of Dongwoo oppa. I said bye to Chanyeol and went inside. I was almost near my room but the doorbell rang. I went back and opened the door, but no one was there except for the shopping bag Chanyeol was carrying. I took it and went back inside. When I got to my room, I looked into the bag and my eyes widened. Inside was the dress I was admiring at the mall. There was a note also. 

 

Eunhee-ssi, I saw you looking at this.
I hope we can become good friends (: 

- Chanyeol ~ 

 

END OF POV 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

AN: Sorry it took awhile, I had writer's block. Hope you like it ^^