Chapter 10

My Shining Star

 

Sooyun's POV:

 

It was a Monday morning, I was in my room getting ready for school. "Sooyun-ah! Dd you eat already?" Chanyeol asked. "Ne!" I responded. When I was done getting ready, I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Chanyeol. "WAAAH! OPPA!" I was surprised. "When did you get a haircut?" I asked. His hair used to be curly and the color was a bit of a light brown; now it's pure black, straight and a bit shorter. "When I got home at 10 last night, you were already asleep." he replied. "Oh well, it's a good look for you." I smiled. "But are you okay?" I asked. Chanyeol looked at me funny. "What are you talking about?" Usually, Chanyeol changes his hairstyle when he's heartbroken; it's a habit of his. He also doesn't smile as much as before. I avoided the question instead, "Nevermind." He still looked at me funny, "Okaaaaaay." emphasizing the 'a'. 

 

"Oh yeah, I'll be going to school with you from now on." He mentioned. "Oh why? Did you finally get to register for school?" I asked. He nodded. "That's great oppa!" I smiled. Someone rang the door. "I'll get it." I said. I opened the door to find Sehun. I smiled and hugged him, "Hi Sehunnie."  He smiled back, "Are you ready?" I nodded, "Chanyeol oppa will be coming with us." Sehun asked why and I explained that Chanyeol finally enrolled at our school. "Oppa, are you ready?" I called out. Chanyeol popped out of nowhere, "Ne!" We finally left the house, locked it and walked to school. 

 

END OF POV

 

Eunhee's POV: 

 

I was at my locker waiting for Sooyun. Myungsoo walked up and smiled, "Hi baboooo." I smiled. "Hi." Myungsoo held my hand and intertwined his fingers with mines. "How was your weekend?" Myungsoo asked. I sighed, "Boring. I missed you..." Myungsoo chuckled, "Jinjja?" I nodded shyly. He ruffled my hair and smiled. "I missed you too." I laid my head on his shoulder while waiting for Sooyun. After a few minutes, Sooyun finally arrived. I was surprised to see Chanyeol with her. "Whoa! Chanyeol oppa, what brings you here? Oh and when did you get a haircut?" I asked. I was becoming more comfortable talking to Chanyeol.

 

"I'm going to school here and I was getting tired of my old hairstyle." Chanyeol replied. I nodded. "Eunhee-yah, when is the project due for social class?" Sehun asked. "It's due in one week." I replied. "Thank you." He smiled. The bell rang for first period. Since Myungsoo's class was closer, I walked him to his class with the others following behind. I hugged him, "See you later, oppa." I smiled. He hugged me tighter, "Ne." I waved goodbye and left.

 

Chanyeol's first class was english which was right across the hall from us. Our classes were upstairs so we headed for the staircases. "Chanyeol oppa, what other classes did you take?" I asked. "I took Math, Chemistry and P.E." He replied. "What about you?" he asked. "Social, P.E., Biology and Math." I replied back. We arrived at the staircase and went upstairs. "We should hurry. The bell's gonna ring soon." Sooyun suggested. We all agreed. Halfway up the stairs, something really hard fell on my head. After that, all I saw was darkness. My head was in so much pain. I can hear muffled voices calling my name. Suddenly, I stopped hearing voices; the only thing I remember was waking up in a room that had monitors, there was a needle inserted into a vein in my arm and a breathing mask was on my face. 

 

END OF POV 

 

Chanyeol's POV: 

 

It's been a week now since Eunhee was in the hospital. The scene of the accident kept replaying in my head. 

 

-FLASHBACK- 

 

"We should hurry up. The bell's gonna ring soon." Sooyun suggested. We picked up the pace. We were halfway up the stairs when out of nowhere, a flower pot fell directly on top of Eunhee's head. My eyes widened, I caught her in my arms before she could fall down the stairs. "EUNHEE-YAH!" Sooyun yelled; she started tearing up. "What happened?" Sehun asked. I looked up and saw a girl right above us. When she saw me looking, she ran away. "Sooyun, go tell the principal about the accident and call for an ambulance. Sehun, let's get Eunhee to the nurse's room." I suggested. They nodded. 

 

We got to the nurse's office and she was shocked to see Eunhee's condition. We got Eunhee onto the bed. I noticed I had a cut on my arm, but it wasn't too deep. The nurse also noticed this, "Let me take care of that." I bowed, "Kamsahamnida." She disinfected my cut and bandaged it. A few minutes later, Sooyun came in saying that the ambulance arrived. They got Eunhee on a stretcher and brought her to the ambulance. They took her to the Seoul hospital and it only took about 5-10 minutes to get there. 

 

She was in the emergency room. Myungsoo came right away when he heard what happened. He started tearing up and asked about Eunhee's condition. We shook our heads stating we don't know. The docter finally came out. We gather beside the docter and Sooyun asked, "Is she alright?" The docter nodded, "There's no internal injuries, but she does have a bruise and a few cuts, but it's nothing that serious. She's still unconcious though so I'm not sure when she'll wake up. Hopefully, she doesn't get amnesia." We nodded. "Thank you for letting us know." Sooyun said and the docter left. 

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

Myungsoo, who fell asleep, was sitting on a chair beside her bed, holding her hand. I was on the other side on a chair. Sehun and Sooyun were on the couch talking quietly to themselves. Suddenly, I saw Eunhee slightly move. "Sooyun-ah! Sehun-ah! I think she's waking up." I announced. Myungsoo woke up from his sleep. "Eunhee-yah." Myungsoo called out. Eunhee's eyes slowly opened. She smiled slightly, "Hi you guys." 

 

END OF POV

__________________________________________________________

 

AN: Sorry it took awhile to update. I'll update soon ^^