Chapter 8

My Shining Star

 

Eunhee's POV: 

 

It was almost a normal day. When we both entered the gates of our school, hold each others hands. We earned a lot of stares from different directions. "They're so cute together." "Why is Myungsoo oppa dating her?"  "So they finally decided to date." "What does he see in her?" Myungsoo can tell that I was tensing up from all the stares and talking. "Don't mind them, arraseo?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded. 

 

We finally got inside the school and went to our lockers. Our lockers were just about 5 lockers apart. When we got to my locker, Sooyun was there with Sehun. "Awww, look at the cute new couple." Sooyun complimented. I laughed shyly. Myungsoo smiled. "Eunhee-yah, are you busy after school today?" Sooyun asked. I looked up at Myungsoo then looked back at Sooyun and nodded, "Hmm, yeah, kind of. Sorry." Sooyun looked from me to Myungsoo and back again. "Oh I see. You guys have fun." She wiggled her eyebrows. 

 

For first period, I had Social class with Sehun. Myungsoo walked me to class. "I'll see you later, babo." He hugged me tightly. "Ne." I smiled and hugged him back. I watched him go to his class until I wasn't able to see him and entered the classroom. 

 

END OF POV 

 

Chanyeol's POV:

 

Sooyun left to go to school and her parents weren't home. I was alone in the house. I was in my room just laying in bed. A bunch of thoughts just ran through my mind. The scene of Eunhee saying 'yes' to Myungsoo kept replaying in my head. At the moment, I was a bit hurt but Myungsoo and Eunhee have known each other for a long time. I couldn't blame them for liking each other. I sighed. I didn't want to think about it that much. I got up and decided to go for a walk. 

 

I went to the park I always went to. Seeing the trees just blowing in the wind and the nature took my mind off of some things. It wasn't the middle of the day yet so there weren't that many people out. I sat at the top of the hill as I always did. I suddenly remembered the day I took Eunhee here. I wish I could've told her how I felt that time, but it would've been too fast. I sighed again and left the park. 

 

END OF POV

 

After school.

 

Myungsoo's POV: 

 

Although Eunhee was already my girlfriend, I was still nervous about our date. Would she like it? I was a the gate waiting for Eunhee. When I saw her coming out of the school, I smiled and waved. She ran towards me. "Are you ready?" I asked. She nodded eagerly. "So where we going?" Eunhee asked. "It's a secret." I smiled. She frowned, "We're going there anyways, why can't you tell me?" I chuckled a bit, "Exactly, we're going there so why should I tell you?" I raised an eyebrow. She pouted, "Fineeeee." 

 

We walked to the destination I was taking her to. "Wait, you haven't told me yet. Since when did you like me?" Eunhee asked straightforwardly. I shocked by how sudden she asked it. "Hmm, since your first day at our elementary school." She gasped, "JINJJA?!" Her eyes widened, "So..so it was basically... love.. love at first sight?" I slightly blushed and nodded. "What about you?" I asked. She started thinking, "In grade 7, when we went on the roadtrip with Sooyun's family." I nodded.

 

I noticed we were pretty close to the place I wanted to take her to. "Just a second, you need to cover your eyes." I mentioned. "Wae?" she asked. "It's a surprise." I smiled. I took a mask my bag  and covered her eyes. I held Eunhee's hand and tried leading her but she wouldn't budge. "I'm scared. I might bump into something." she complained. "Do you trust me?" I askd. She nodded. "Okay, just let me lead you. Don't worry, I won't let you get hurt of course." she nodded once again and this time she let me lead her. It wasn't that far, it only took about 3-4 minutes to walk there. 

 

When we got there, I took off her blindfold. She opened her eyes and squinted a little to get her vision back to normal. She gasped and smiled happily. She hugged me tightly and shouted, "THANK YOU!" I haven't seen her that happy before. Seeing her that happy made me smile and calmed me down. 

 

END OF POV

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

AN: New subscribers :D THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING (: I hope you keep reading til the end.