Chapter 16

My Shining Star

 

Eunhee's POV:

 

It's been a week since the break up and I still didn't know why. Myungsoo kept ignoring me and always avoided me at school. It was a Tuesday evening, Sooyun and Chanyeol came over. "Are you okay, Eunhee?" Chanyeol questioned. I didn't answer. "Did you get to talk to him yet?" Sooyun asked. I shook my head. "I just don't get it. Why would he break up wth me?" I questioned myself. "Was there something you did that made him angry?" Sooyun asked back. "That's the thing! I don't know! He won't tell me." I bursted in tears. 

 

Chanyeol came to my side and comforted me. "Uljima." he said softly. '"I'm going to talk to that dude." Sooyun announced and she started getting ready to leave. "You coming oppa? or are you gonna stay with Eunhee for awhile?" Sooyun questioned. Chanyeol looked over at me. "I'll be okay. I want to be alone for awhile." I replied. He nodded; Sooyung and Chanyeol left.

 

There I was left alone. Dongwoo oppa went out with friends again. I was getting hungry so I got off my bed and went to the kitchen. To my surprise, Dongwoo oppa hasn't bought any groceries yet. Luckily, I had enough money to go eat out. I got ready to head out; it was pretty chilly outside. I walked to nearby supermarket. I walked with distracted thoughts. I really just didn't get why Myungsoo would break up with me. What did I do? I stopped before I could walk into traffic. I waited until the hand sign turned into a walk sign. 

 

I was finally able to cross the road. I was almost at the other side of the road when a sudden loud honk coming from a truck. I turned my head to the right and saw a truck coming my way, not able to stop. My eyes widened; I panicked and was in shock. I wanted to move away but my feet wouldn't move at all. I ended up closing my eyes; waiting for it to hit me. I felt nothing except for someone pushing me onto the sidewalk. 

 

I opened my eyes and I found myself on top of a really good lookiing guy. He winced in pain. "Are you okay?" he managed to ask. I nodded, "Are you alright though?" I questioned back. He nodded also. I never realized I was on top of him until I noticed how close our faces were to each others. I got up and quickly apologized. "What were you thinking? Were you trying to kill yourself or something?" He scolded. "N-no, I wasn't. I was just.." I replied. "Nevermind." He sighed. I kept my head down. 

 

We stood there awkwardly. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" the tall man asked. I stuttered, "Uhm.. I'm.. I'm Jang Eunhee." He reached out his hand, "Nice to meet you, Eunhee-ssi." I shook his hand and bowed. "Nice too meet you too... uhm.." I replied. "My name is Wu Yi Fan, but you can call me Kris." He kept a face on; never smiling. "I should walk you home. I don't feel good about you going home by yourself seeing after what happened a few minutes ago." Kris suggested. "I h-have to go so-omwhere though." I replied. I was too shy to even talk to the man, how would I be able to walk with him? 

 

"Well where are you heading to?" He questioned. "Su-supermarket." I pointed. He nodded, "Okay. Go ahead." I bowed to signal that I'd be leaving. I walked my way to the supermarket but I had a feeling the Kris guy wasn't leaving me at all. He was following me. I stopped and turned around; there he was standing there just staring at me. "Are you really going to follow me?" I asked. He didn't reply. I sighed and turned back around. I ignored Kris the whole way to the supermarket. 

 

I finally arrived at the supermarket and bought the things I needed. Vegetables, fruits, instant ramen and a bunch more. I paid and headed home. When I got out of the supermarket, to my surprise, Kris was there waiting for me. "Why didn't you go home?" I questioned him. "Just seeing that you were almost hit by a truck, I'm kinda worried." he replied dully. "Fine." I rolled my eyes. I lead the way but stopped, "Wait, how do I know you aren't gonna do anything bad to me." I responded; eyeing him. 

 

"If I were bad or mean, why would I save you from getting killed by that truck?" he questioned. "Well, you never know." I mumbled. For some reason, I became pretty comfortable with Kris. He offered to carry some of  I didn't feel awkward but we didn't talk much. We finally got to the house. I noticed Dongwoo oppa's car was here so he's was probably home already. I rang the doorbell and waited. Dongwoo oppa opened it, "Eunh- ... Oh, Kris hyung." he suddenly said. I looked from Dongwoo to Kris, "You guys know each other?" I questioned. "Well, yeah. He's my sunbae and friend, the one I've been hanging out with these past few days." Dongwoo oppa replied. "Oh I see." I nodded.

 

We got the groceries in; Dongwoo invited Kris to stay for awhile, but he said he really needed to go. Once he was gone, I asked Dongwoo, "Oppa, does Kris ever smile?" Dongwoo laughed, "Of course he does, he just... doesn't know how to express his feelings and emotions, that's all." I nodded. Kris kind of reminded me of the first time I met... Myungsoo.

 

END OF POV

___________________________________________

 

AN: YAY! Finally ^^ I was trying to get Kris into this fanfic, I just didn't know when, where and how XD Anyways, I've been working on a new fanfic. I'll post it up soon. Ever heard of C-Clown? If you haven't check this video out. ^^

 

 

 

Well just so you know, they'll be in the new fanfic ^^ Watch out for it (: Thank you!