Chapter 11

My Shining Star

 

 

Author's POV:

 

3 days after Eunhee woke up, she was allowed to leave the hospital. Luckily, she didn't get amnesia, but she does get a lot of headaches. The docter explained that the causes for her headaches was the bruise. When the bruise heals completely, the headaches will go away. 

 

On a Friday afternoon, Eunhee and Myungsoo were sitting at a table in the cafeteria waiting for Sooyun, Sehun and Chanyeol. "Does your head still hurt?" Myungsoo questioned Eunhee. "Kind of." she replied. "My poor babo." Myungsoo pouted. Eunhee laughed, "I'm fine though. Don't worry." Myungsoo sighed. Myungsoo and Eunhee started feeding each other. "Awww, you guys are too cute."  Sooyun gushed. Myungsoo and Eunhee just laughed; they were becoming more comfortable with their friends around. 

 

While they were all laughing and having fun with each other's company, there was one person at another table not pleased at what she saw. "You won't get away that easily, Jang Eunhee. How dare you take my Myungsoo away from me." Minjee cursed under her breath. 

 

END OF POV

 

Chanyeol's POV: 

 

Lunch was over and we were heading to our 3rd period class. Eunhee, Sooyun and Sehun had biology, Myungsoo had P.E while I had chemistry. "Well, I'll see you guys later." I said. "Okay. See you later oppa." Sooyun called out. I started walking towards chemistry class when I suddenly saw a familiar face. She was the girl that was at the scene of Eunhee's accident. I walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around around and her eyes widened when she saw me. "Y-yes?" she stuttered. I saw her school ID and it read, "Lee Minjee. Grade 10."

 

I looked her straight in the eyes, "Why did you do that to Eunhee?" I asked. "What do you mean?" she asked back. I smirked, "You know what I mean." She hesitated, "I-I don't even know anyone named Eunhee." She was lying. It was obvious; I could see the fear in her eyes. She walked away, but I didn't stop her. I know I won't be getting anything out of her. I continued walking towards my class. 

 

Chemistry passed by quickly, same with P.E class. The last bell rang and I met up with Sooyun and them. "Hi Chanyeol oppa!" Eunhee greeted. She was holding Myungsoo's hand. I smiled and greeted, "Hi." Sooyun invited Eunhee, Sehun and Myungsoo over to the house. As we were walking, I asked, "Do you guys,  by chance, know a girl named Lee Minjee?" They all looked at me. "Lee Minjee?" Sooyun questioned. She looked over at Myungsoo and Eunhee. "Wasn't Lee Minjee that girl that was so overly obsessed with you, Myungsoo?" she asked. Myungsoo thought for awhile, "Oh yeah. She liked me since junior high and she confessed to me two times." "Why do you ask?" Eunhee asked. I hesitated; I wasn't quite sure if I should mention this though. "Oh, nothing. Just wondering." I answered. I just don't think it's the right time to tell them. We got home and just hungout as usual. 

 

END OF POV

 

Eunhee's POV:

 

We were at Sooyun's house. "I'm bored." Myungsoo complained. "And hungry." He continued. I laughed. "Who's a good chef?" Sehun wondered. We all looked at each other but they all ended up looking at me. "Me?" I pointed at myself. They all nodded. I sighed, "Okay okay, I'll cook but someone help me." Myungsoo got up, "I will." He said cheerfully. I smiled, we went to the kitchen and left the rest in the living room. 

 

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked. Myungsoo started thinking, "Let me ask the others." I nodded. I started searching for some ingredients. Myungsoo came back, "They all want kimchi stew." I nodded. I took some garlic, onions, scallions, etc. I set them aside on the counter then tried to look for a cutting board and a knife. I also set those on the counter. Before I could start cutting, Myungsoo back hugged me, setting his chin on my shoulder. "Jagiya." He pouted. I tried to stay calm, but I started laughing. "What?" He asked. "I'm just not use to you calling me 'Jagiya'. " I confessed. "Well you better get use to it, JAGIYA!" He emphasized. I laughed more.

 

"So what do you want me to do?" Myungsoo questioned. I thought for awhile, "Can you chop the onions and garlic?" I asked back. He nodded. We started cooking and finished in about 35 minutes. "YOU GUYS! TIME TO EAT!" I shouted. I set up the table while Myungsoo brang the kimchi stew. Sehun, Sooyun and Chanyeol rushed to the table. "Waaaah! It looks delicious." Chanyeol commented with a smile. They started eating. "You're a really good chef." Sehun complimented. "Thank you." I responded. We finished eating; we ended our day and went home. 

 

END OF POV

__________________________________________