Chapter 14

My Shining Star

 

Eunhee's POV:

 

It was already 10pm. I was exhausted when I got home from school. The scene of Minjee threatening me kept repeating in my head. I was in my room when someone rang the doorbell. I got up and went to go open the door. "Oh Myungsoo-yah, why are you here so late?" I questioned with one eyebrow raised. "I was just walking around the neighbourhood." He smiled. "Want to go for a late night walk?" I nodded in excitment; I grabbed a sweater and told Dongwoo oppa I was going out for a walk with Myungsoo.

 

"You ready?" Myungsoo asked. I nodded; we headed out the door while holding hands with our fingers intertwined together. The days were getting colder each day as we entered the middle of November. We went to a nearby park;we laid down on pile of yellow, brown and red leaves just looking at the stars. There was no one else in the park except us. I snuggled up to him and put my head on his shoulder while my arms were wrapped around his body. Myungsoo wrapped his arms around me also and my hair. He kissed my forehead which made me smile. 

 

We looked up only to find a star shooting across the night sky. "Oppa!A shooting star!" I pointed out. "Waaah, it's beautiful." He exclaimed. "Did you make a wish?" Myungsoo questioned. I shook my head, "Aniyo." He made a confused face, "Wae?" I look at his eyes, "Because I have my own shining star right here." He smiled, "Can I please know how I'm your shining star?" he asked. I nodded, "You're always there to brighten up either my day or night. You were always there to guide me like a star when I'm having some problems." He smiled. 

 

"Eunhee-yah." Myungsoo called out. I looked over at him. "You know I love you right? I really do." He continued. I giggled, "You know I love you too right?" He nodded. He quickly gave me a small peck on my lips. We stayed in the park for a few more minutes. We left when it started to get colder. As we walked home, snowflakes started falling from the sky. I smiled brightly, "Yeppeuda!" I exclaimed.I stopped in my tracks and held my hand out in front of me, letting a few snowflakes fall onto it. Myungsoo chuckled, "Let's go. We still have school tomorrow." I nodded; we headed home and our day ended there.

 

END OF POV

 

Chanyeol's POV:

 

I woke up to a snowy morning. Sooyun left early with Sehun so I had to walk to school alone. I got ready for school and left. Since I didn't eat breakfast, I decided to go to a nearby cafe. As I was walking, I accidently bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!" I apologized. "OH! Eunhee-yah!" I exclaimed; shocked. "Oh hi Chanyeol oppa." she greeted. "Where's Sooyun-ah?" she asked. I explained that she left early and she nodded.

 

"Where are you heading to?" I questioned. "I was gonna go get some hot chocolate." Eunhee responded. "What about you, oppa?" "I was gonna get coffee." I replied. I noticed she was with Myungsoo so I asked her where he was. "Ah, Myungsoo went to school early to finish a project that's due today." she replied. "Oh I see." I nodded. Our conversation ended there and we headed to school. 

 

We reached school 15 minutes before the bell rang. I was about to walk in a seperate way when Eunhee suddenly tripped which resulted to her hot chocolate spilling on the floor and on her clothes. "I told you I wasn't finished with you yet. Where's your boyfriend now to protect you?" a familiar voice threatened. I turned around; I saw Eunhee on the floor while Minjee was standing in front of her. Eunhee tried to get up but failed. She groaned in pain while holding onto her ankle. Minjee started laughing; before she could do anything else to Eunhee, I ran up there and helped Eunhee stand up. 

 

I glared at Minjee. "Stop messing with Eunhee. She hasn't done anything to you." I said through my teeth. Minjee's jaw dropped. "Who are you to tell me to stop?" she asked. I was about to answer but Eunhee stopped me. "Oppa, just leave her. Let's just go." she suggested. I calmed myself down and left with Eunhee. I took her to the nurse's office to check on her ankle. The nurse said it was only a sprained ankle; that it's not a big deal. I sighed in relief. I went over to Eunhee and she smiled at me, "Thank you oppa."

 

END OF POV