Chapter 19

My Shining Star

 

Kris' POV:

 

We arrived at Namsan tower safely. I looked over at Eunhee. She didn't look quite happy though. "Are you okay?" I questioned. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm alright." she smiled. Even though she smiled, I can see sadness in her eyes. I parked the car; Eunhee and I walked into Namsan tower. Eunhee looked cold. "Do you want hot chocolate?" I questioned. She nodded. I bought it for her and she thanked me with a smile. 

 

We went to the top floor and went on the balcony with all the "love' locks and the beautiful view. "Waaah, yeppeuda!" I exclaimed. With all the snow covering almost everything, the view looked even more beautiful. "Want to go on the cable car?" Eunhee asked. I looked over at her, it seemed like she didn't even want to be here. "Sure! Kaja!" I smiled. 

 

We headed to the cable car ride. Luckily, the line for it wasn't that long and when we got on the ride, only 2 or 3 other people were on. I looked over at Eunhee again and all I knew was she really wasn't okay. "Eunhee-yah, are you sure you're okay?" I questioned. She nodded, "Ne." and forced a smile. I didn't want to be so nosy, so I didn't bother asking anymore. The rest of the cable car ride was silent. We just admired the view in front of us. 

 

"Do you want to go home?" I questioned as we got off the cable car. She nodded without saying a word. We walked to the car and I dropped her off. She dozed off as we were heading home. We arrived in front of her house in half an hour. I got out of the driver's seat and opened the door of the passenger's seat. I shook Eunhee to wake her up. "Eunhee-yah. We're here now." I said softly. She woke up realizing where we were. She got off and bowed, "Thank you for today." she smiled. 

 

I walked her to the door. "I'll see you next time." I smiled. "Arasseo." she smiled back. I was about to get in the car but I stopped and went back to Eunhee. "Eunhee-yah." I called out. She turned around, "Wae?" she questioned. I walked up to her and hugged her. "I like you." I whispered. I could tell she was shocked because her body tensed up. She slowly tried to get out of my arms and she had her head down. "I'm sorry, Kris oppa. I already have someone... I love." she mentioned. I nodded sadly, "Arasseo." I walked away and got in my car.

 

I wasn't mad at her, I was just... heartbroken.

 

END OF POV

 

Eunhee's POV:

 

After that day when Kris confessed, our friendship became awkward. We still texted each other from time to time but it wasn't the same as before. We ended up not talking to each other. Anyway, Christmas was coming in 2 days. I was always excited and happy about Christmas, but it felt like something would be missing. 

 

I was in the living room watching some korean drama shows when the door bell rang. I didn't get it since I thought Dongwoo oppa would open it but he didn't. The person on the other side of the door kept ringing the doorbell. I got up and lazily walked my way to the door. I was shocked to see a familiar figure. I crossed my arms, "What are you doing here?" I questioned angrily. 

 

Myungsoo stood there. "I'm sorry." he said with his head hanging low. "What?" I asked. "You're sorry?" I scoffed. "Just let me explain first." He insisted. "Explain what?" I questioned; irritated. "I know I acted carelessly. I know I'm stupid for not letting you explain. I'm sorry. I really am." he started tearing up. "Please just give me another chance." I could feel his sincerety but I was still hurt and angry. "Why should I give you another chance? You didn't trust me. You believed Minjee, not me." I said calmly. He started again, "But.." "Just leave now." I interrupted. I was about to loss control over my emotions. "Eunhee-yah, please just- " "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I ended up yelling.  He was shocked and without another word. He just left, like that.

 

That night, I looked up at the sky but sadly, I saw no stars in the night sky. 

 

END OF POV

_________________________________________________

 

AN: Hello ^^ I just wanted to let you know, sadly, this story coming to an end soon. I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading it uptil here :D I shall update soon. Oh and if I do end up updating really late. School did start a few days ago, and I'm already packed with homework. LOL but I'll still keep updating :D

 

Please do check out my new fanfic ^^ C-Clown is a rookie group and I honestly love them (: I also thought of putting C-Clown in this fanfic because they characters fit perfectly in the fanfic. This fanfic IS inspired by a true story ^^ I hope you will like this one two (: 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/268506/in-love-with-my-best-friend-s-brother-you-cclown