Chapter 1

My Shining Star

 

Author's POV: 

 

It was 7 in the morning. Jang Eunhee was already making breakfast for herself and her older brother. Both her parents worked at the airport. Her dad was a pilot while your mom was a flight attendant so they were barely home. Eunhee cooked some eggs, hotdogs and rice. When she finished cooking, she tried to wake up her brother, Jang Dongwoo.

Dongwoo and Eunhee had opposite personalities. When meeting new people, Eunhee was really shy, barely speaking up and kept her head down a lot. She starts to become more outgoing and less shy when they get to know each other. Dongwoo, on the other hand, got along with a lot of people just fine, he was always out-going. 

 

She knocked on the door first, "Dongwoo oppa." There was no reply. She peaked in and saw Dongwoo asleep. Eunhee giggled at the sight of him. He was sprawled on the bed. Eunhee came to his and shook him gently, while calling his name. Everytime Dongwoo didn't wake up, she started too shake him more. She ended up hitting the bed violently and yelled, "DONGWOO OPPA!" It worked since Dongwoo got up shouting, "EARTHQUAKE!" He started running towards the door, he instantly stopped when he heard laughter. He turned around to the sight of Eunhee laughing. 

 

Dongwoo didn't say anything, instead, he just glared at Eunhee. She noticed this and stopped laughing, "Wae oppa? I just woke up so you can eat breakfast plus, you still need to drive me to school." Dongwoo starred at Eunhee blankly, "Oh, right. Let me just clean myself up." He yawned. Eunhee nodded and waited in the dining room. 

 

END OF POV

 

Eunhee's POV

 

While waiting for oppa, someone rang the doorbell. When I opened the door, I wasn't surprised to see who it was. "Hi, Myungsoo oppa." I smiled. "Annyeong." he smiled.

 

Kim Myungsoo, he was one year older than me but we were in the same grade. He's one of my best friends. We've known each other since elementary school. He has always been there for me. Everyone's first impression of Myungsoo was that he had a really cold and mysterious personality. A lot of people were scared of him since he barely ever smiled back then. Well, I still doesn't smile that much unless he's with friends. I remember how I met him just like it was yesterday. 

 

-FLASHBACK- 

 

Grade 5.

 

"Students, please welcome your new classmate." Mrs. Lee announced. She told me to introduce myself. "A-annyeo-yeong hase-yo. Jang Eunhee imnida." I stuttered. I didn't make any eye contact with anyone. Mrs. Lee told me to sit beside this guy named, Kim Myungsoo. I went over there with my head down. My first impression on Kim Myungsoo? He looked really mean and cold. I don't think I'd get along with him.

 

It was lunchtime and instead of eating, I walked around to become more familiar the new environment. While looking down on the map of the school, I bumped into something which caused me to fall to the ground. "Aiish..." I mumbled. I looked up to see what I bumped into. As I looked up, I was surprised to see Kim Myungsoo with his hand reaching out to help me up. "Are you okay?" he asked with a straight face. My eyes widened; I got up without taking his hand and kept my head hanging low. "Yes. I'm okay. Sorry." I almost whispered. I peaked at him since he didn't answer. I was shocked to see him smiling.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK- 

 

After that day, we started to get to know each other more and became best friends. "Myungsoo-yah, you're here already?" Dongwoo oppa asked. "Ne, hyung." he smiled. "Well, let's eat first before leaving." Oppa suggested. We all agreed; while eating, Dongwoo oppa and Myungsoo kept complimenting me about my cooking. After finishing up breakfast, oppa drove me and Myungsoo to school. "Bye oppa!" I said as he drove off.

Sooyun, my other best friend, met up with us in front of the school. She was with her boyfriend, Oh Sehun. Sehun was pretty shy the first time I met him, but when we started to get know each other, he wasn't that shy anymore. He's still very quiet though, like he has nothing to say.

 

We all greeted each other. We all started walking to our lockers. "Oh, Eunhee-yah, did I tell you yet?" Sooyun questioned. I just looked at her with a confused face. "My cousin, Chanyeol oppa is moving here from Canada." she announced. "We're gonna have a welcome party for him. You're gonna come right? You also have to come too, Myungsoo!" I thought for a moment and smiled, "Sure, why not?" She was happy to know I'd come. It'd be nice to meet her other relatives since she's an only child and i've only met her mom and dad. I wonder how her cousin would be like. 

 

END OF POV
______________________________________________________________

 

AN: I'm not sure if it's good, but I hope you enjoyed it ^^