When You Wake Up From A Coma

B.A.P Scenarios

since i don’t want to have to think of 6 different depressing situations, the background for the following will be this:

You ran from the dorm, haunted by his last words echoing in your mind.

“You’re just such a nuisance, just leave!” he had hissed, obviously drunk but the words hurt all the same.

The rest of the members had tried to appease you, but all you wanted was to get away.

You ran and ran, not even knowing where you were going. It was dark, it was late, and it was goddamn dangerous.

The last thing you remembered seeing was two bright lights moving towards you…

yes, i know a lot of them are underage but for the sake of this situation, just pretend, ok? :P

daehyun’s isn’t in here. i know. because when i was writing it, i suddenly felt compelled to write a chapter-fic about it >_< you can find that here

zelo's is also not on here, the chapterfic for that can be found here

some of these just turned out way too funny for the situation lol…

requested by anon  (tumblr)

Yongguk:

beep… beep… beep…

“Will someone turn off that infernal beeping?” you grumbled, blinking twice as you opened your eyes wider. Something shuffled beside you, and grew larger as you lay in a bed that felt very unfamiliar to you.

“Jagi. You’re up,” a familiar, deep voice mumbled, his own voice thick with sleep.

“Oh. It’s you.” You weren’t exactly happy to see him there, seeing as it was his fault in the first place. At the same time, though, you were glad that he seemed to still care. Or he felt guilty.

He coughed slightly. “Um, I owe you an apology and a HUGE explanation what happened.” Yongguk had a very conflicted look on his face, and he chewed on his lip as he spoke.

“It’s kind of self-explanatory, isn’t it?” you asked sarcastically, rolling your eyes. “You got drunk, you got mad, I got hit by a car, I’m here.”

He winced at your dry play-by-play. “Er… that’s not exactly it, babe.”

You raised an eyebrow. “Okay, what is ‘exactly is’ then?”

“Wait here,” he said as he left the room.

Not like I could actually go anywhere… you thought, and sighed.

When he walked back in some ten minutes later, he was accompanied by… himself?

“Oppa, I think I’m getting double vision. Go call the nurse,” you grumbled, rubbing your eyes and wincing at the action of moving your arm.

Both Yongguks chuckled. “Jagi, you’re not quite seeing double. Meet my sham of an older twin brother, who is going to apologize RIGHT NOW for almost killing you.”

The last part was said with a glare directed at Yongguk #2 that would make Medusa cry and hide.

Himchan:

You woke up to a strange feeling of wetness and something heavy on your stomach. Your first thought: what the is this?

Shifting slightly, you tried to dislodge the giant weight on your stomach, but then you realized it was a familiar head of hair. A familiar navy-blue head of hair. And not too many people had that hair color.

You coughed dryly, eyes flitting around for a source of water. Suddenly, it hit you how white the room you were in was. Your second thought: where the am I?

Suddenly, the giant lump on your stomach bolted straight up in his chair as though he’d been shocked. “I DIDN’T KILL HER!” he screamed, then turned to look at you.

“Himchan, shut up.”

He immediately smashed you into a giant hug. “YOU’RE ALIVE! I WAS RIGHT! I DIDN’T KILL YOU! OH MY GOD I THOUGHT YOU DIED I’M SO SORRY!” he sobbed, making the top of your shirt wet as well.

“Himchan… I forgive you… but from now on, you are only allowed to have one beer a night. Your alcohol tolerance .”

He pulled you closer, rocking back and forth. “Anything, anything, as long as you’re okay, I’ll so anything…” he mumbled.

“Okay… I think we’ve acknowledged that. Now please let go? You’re really heavy.”

Youngjae:

“Daehyun. Daehyun. Daehyun. Daehyun.”

“Shut up.”

Youngjae sighed and stopped poking Daehyun. He turned to look at you, your body nearly as pale as the white sheets you lay upon. He instantly felt a pang of guilt overtake him, as had happened every single time he saw you in this state.

Suddenly, his eyes tracked a movement in your shoulders. “Daehyun. Daehyun. Daehyun. I think she’s waking up!”

“I’ll go get the nurse. And you can have your private time,” Daehyun added a wink at the end, and left.

Youngjae rolled his eyes, and then turned his attention back to you, who had nearly finished getting up.

Your head throbbed, almost another heartbeat in the front of your head. Your forehead itched, most likely due to the strange material that had been affixed to it.

“Yes! You’re up!” Youngjae beamed, his cheeks lifting up in the most adorable of ways. You were so happy to see him—until you remembered that he was the one who put you here in the first place.

“I’m so sorry,” he whispered, placing a light kiss on your cheek. “You don’t have to forgive me, but I really, really hope you do.”

You sighed. It was almost impossible to stay mad at him. “Youngjae… I forgive you—”

“YES!”

“BUT.”

“What…”

“You have to promise not to do that ever again. Also, you have to be nice to Daehyun for the next week.”

“Thanks!”

“GO AWAY, DAEHYUN!”

“I don’t forgive you anymore! You were just mean to him!”

“NOOO!!!!!”

Jongup:

You awoke to the rustling of a plastic bag.

“Oh! You’re awake! How’re you doing?”

You looked up, seeing Youngjae sitting by your bed. The rustling sound had come from a newly opened bag of Cheetos. You really wanted some of those Cheetos…

“‘Sup Youngjae…” you mumbled, as though you woke up from car accidents every day and this was a regular occurrence for you.

“I should probably tell Jongup you’re awake… want a Cheeto?” he asked, tipping the bag towards you.

You tried lifting your arm, only to find it encased in a cast. “Gimme one, Jae…”

“Fine…” he whined slightly, putting one near your mouth.

At that very moment, the door burst open, and a panting Jongup burst through the door.

“NO!” he pant-screamed, stumbling over to you. “I come here running because Youngjae-hyung texted me that you were awake, and then I find you flirting with him! That’s not cool!”

You rolled your eyes. “Maybe Youngjae was just trying to be nice to me, have you thought of that?”

Youngjae suddenly had a very guilty look on his face. “Ah, I’m really sorry.”

“Whatever for?” you asked, raising an eyebrow.

“You see… Daehyun and me thought it would be interesting to see how Jongup reacted to alcohol, so we put some vodka in his soda…” he mumbled, turning away. “Here, Cheeto-arms, take some Cheetos.” He the bag into Jongup’s chest, and ran out the room.

“Jonguppie… you have a LOT of explaining to do.”