Yongguk - When He Gets Jealous When You Spend Time With Another Member

B.A.P Scenarios

requested by anontrans.gif

You punch in the passcode to B.A.P's dorm and walk inside, calling Yongguk's name as you take off your shoes. A pair of sock-clad feet slide towards you, and you look up, smiling, only to find that it's not Yongguk that stands before you.

"Oh, hey Himchan," you say, looking up and smiling at him. "Is Yongguk here?"

He shakes his head, one corner of his mouth turning up a bit. "He has some sort of MC recording, he just left, actually. And the maknaes dragged Youngjae to practice dancing. So it's just me and Daehyun here right now."

"Hyung's girlfriend's here?" Daehyun calls from the kitchen, evidently curious after having heard his name.

"Yes, you dolt, come say hello!"

Daehyun slides out of the kitchen on his socks, a plate of cheesecake in hand. "'sup?" he says, nodding slightly in your direction. "You hungry?"

"I haven't eaten yet," you reply.

"You can have your pick of anything in the fridge," Daehyun says, stabbing a portion of his cheesecake, "except anything with my name on it."

You follow Daehyun back to the kitchen and open the fridge, only to find that nearly every single thing in the fridge is marked with a sticky note with 'daehyun's food' written on it.

"Daehyun!" you exclaim, "there's nothing unmarked except for some bottles of water! And even half of those are marked."

"Oh." Daehyun puts his plate on the table and pokes around in the fridge a bit. "Okay, what did you want?"

"I don't particularly care..."

"Um... I guess you can make a sandwich, then?"

Himchan whacks Daehyun on the head, rolling his eyes. "Idiot, she's a guest. You're supposed to make the sandwich for her!"

"But hyung," Daehyun whines, "I'm still eating?"

"Idiot," Himchan sighs, "I'll do it."

"It's okay," you giggle, "I'm okay with doing it myself."

Himchan shakes his head and waves you off in the direction of the table. "I'll do it, this guy just doesn't have any manners."

"I do too have manners!" Daehyun huffs, stabbing his cheesecake viciously. "This cheesecake is you, Himchan-hyung," he grumbled, stabbing it over and over before chomping down on a bite with excess force.

"So does that make you a cannibal?" Himchan asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh shut up."

A few minutes later, Himchan finishes making the sandwich, sliding it in front of you. "If you get food poisoning, blame your boyfriend, because he was in charge of grocery shopping this time around."

"I'll keep that in mind," you say dryly, picking up the sandwich and taking a bite. "Thanks, though."

"You're welcome," he replies.

Daehyun drops his fork noisily onto his now-empty plate and sighs loudly, kicking his feet up on the chair next to him. "I'm bored. And the others won't be back for a long time."

"Well I don't know what to do," Himchan sighs. "It's not my job to entertain you."

"Hey," Daehyun says, turning his attention to you, "wanna go out? We can go shopping or something. Buy snacks."

"Or clothes. Which is something you're gonna need if you keep eating so much, you're gonna get fat," Himchan replies, sticking his tongue out at the younger.

"I'm not fat! I'm not!"

"If you want to go shopping, I'm okay with that," you mumble around a mouthful of sandwich. "Just let me finish eating first."

"If you don't want it, I'll take it."

"Daehyun!"

~*~*~*~*~

Once you finish eating, the three of you head off to the mall, the boys decked out in masks and baseball caps to hide their hair and faces.

"What I don't understand," you say, lifting up a shirt and looking at the price, "is why you guys just don't get black wigs or something. I mean I can still see your hair from under the hats."

Himchan presses his hat down more firmly on his head, looking around to see if anyone was looking at him. "They feel gross."

You shrug, letting the shirt fall back into place. "If you say so."

"I do say so," Daehyun replies. "Yongguk-hyung just texted me, he's back at the dorm early."

"Tell him we're out," you reply.

"He wants to know where you are, because you left your jacket at the dorm so he knows you were there."

"Uh, tell him I'm with you?" You raise an eyebrow. "What else would you tell him?"

Daehyun shrugs, pressing a few things on the screen of his phone. "Smile!"

He wraps an arm around you and Himchan, smushing all of you together so that you'll fit in the space. He presses a button, then lets go, typing off a quick message and sending it to Yongguk.

"There we go," Daehyun says, sounding thoroughly satisfied with himself.

Barely a minute later, your phone pings—it's Yongguk.

they're not molesting you or anything right

You roll your eyes and put your phone back into your purse. Yongguk's just being ridiculous.

"Come on guys, we should hurry up."

~*~*~*~*~

Yongguk's obviously said something to Daehyun and Himchan, because the moment you get back to the dorm, they run as fast as they possibly can past an angry Yongguk and into their rooms, slamming their doors shut behind them.

"Um... hello, Yongguk," you say, trying to keep the conversation on neutral ground.

"Why were you out with Daehyun and Himchan?"

Well, so much for that.

"We were bored," you reply, "so we decided to go out."

"You couldn't have waited for me?"

"We didn't think you were going to come back until night!" Your tone automatically turns defensive, and you cross your arms in front of your chest. "You don't own me."

"I just don't want you to hang out with them," Yongguk says, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"Why? What are they going to do?" you counter. "I'm in a relationship with you, Yongguk, not them."

"But I don't want you to leave me for one of them," he murmurs. "They're much better looking."

You sigh, walking over to Yongguk and wrapping your arms around him. "Remember, Guk-ah, accepted your offer to be my boyfriend. If I liked one of them, I wouldn't have said yes."

"Well, you might have changed your mind..."

"They're not what I want," you reply. "There's no need for you to be jealous, okay?"

"Hyung, can you just kiss and make up already?" a voice cuts in. You turn your head, and you can see Zelo's blonde head out of your peripheral vision. "I've been standing here for five minutes and you haven't even noticed that I came in."

"Shut up, maknae," Yongguk grumbles, wrapping his arms around you. "Sorry, jagiya."