Yongguk - When He Finds Out You’re Pregnant

B.A.P Scenarios

requested by kateluvsbbforever (tumblr)

“That cloud looks like you.”

“Why?”

“‘Cause it’s sorta purple on top. Like you.” You ruffled your boyfriend’s ludicrously colored hair and smiled.

“It does not.” He scrunched his face up in distaste, and you stuck your tongue out at him.

“It does.” You took out your phone and snapped a quick picture of the cloud, then pointed the phone at Yongguk. “Smile~”

He made a derp face, but you took the picture anyways. “This is so going on the internet.”

His expression quickly turned horrified. “Oh .”

“Mm-hm!”

“NO! HIMCHAN IS THE DERP FACE REPRESENTATIVE! I’M SUPPOSED TO BE THE COOL ONE! NO!”

“I always thought Daehyun was the cool one,” you said absentmindedly, just to piss him off. “Would you prefer I uploaded it to Twitter, Facebook, me2day, Tumblr… oh how about all of them?”

“Oh God please no.”

“Oh yeaaah!”

“Uh-uh.” He lunged for your phone, but you pulled it away. He couldn’t stop himself in time, causing him to fall on top of you.

You’d done this before numerous times, but for some reason, this time, you felt really bad.

“Yonggukkie… please… get off…”

“Nope,” he said, teasingly.

“Please… serious this time.” He took one look at your distraught face and immediately jumped to his feet. “What’s wrong?”

“Feel like…” Your eyes widened and you bolted for the nearest garbage can, throwing up the contents of your stomach.

He ran over and rubbed your back. “Baby, are you okay?”

You took several deep breaths. “Better now…”

“I’ll grab you some water.” He hurried back to where you were lying earlier and grabbed a bottle of water.

“Thanks.” You rinsed out your mouth a couple of times before drinking some.

“I’m sorry,” he murmured.

“It wasn’t your fault, oppa. I probably ate something weird.”

~*~*~*~*~

The next day, you continually felt nauseated. You thought it was just the aftereffects of something you ate.

But it kept on coming.

This wasn’t normal, was it?

So you made an appointment to see the doctor. Hopefully you would be able to figure out what was wrong.

~*~*~*~*~

After several awkward questions (“How long have you been ually active?” “When was your last period?” “When was the last time you had ?”) as well as one mortifying moment where you waited for ten minutes to try and pee in a cup, the doctor finally came back with several papers containing the results.

“So? What kind of horrific disease do I have?” you asked, burying your head in your hands.

“No, no. It’s nothing like that. You’re pregnant. I can refer you to another specialist if you like…”

But you heard nothing after the word ‘pregnant.’ You couldn’t be pregnant. You’d only did it with him once, for crying out loud!

You couldn’t tell him. It would ruin his career. He didn’t deserve that, after working so long and so hard for this. B.A.P was getting more and more worldwide recognition now, and you couldn’t let yourself destroy everything he had worked for.

But you couldn’t bring yourself to abort the baby, and you couldn’t imagine giving away Yongguk’s child.

There was really only one logical solution.

~*~*~*~*~

“You WHAT?”

“I want to break up.”

“Why? Why do you want to do this? Please, you can’t do this to me.”

He looked so hurt. You wanted to take it back and tell him it was all a joke, so badly.

“I don’t love you anymore.” A more untrue lie could never have been spoken. But they always said ‘if you truly love someone, let them go,’ right?

“What did I do? Tell me what I did wrong! I’ll change! Was it because I can’t cook? Because I’m away too often? Because I got mad at Himchan for flirting with you? Tell me! Tell me what I need to fix!” He grabbed your shoulders and shook you, his voice breaking.

“It’s nothing you did. It’s just me. I’m sorry.” You held back the urge to cry.

“Look at me. Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don’t love me.”

You looked up into his eyes, filled with sorrow and watery from tears. You opened your mouth, but you couldn’t get any sound out.

“That’s what I thought. Why are you doing this?”

You pushed him away and ran out the door.

~*~*~*~*~

Yongguk sat down on the sofa, burying his head in his hands. He wanted to chase after you, but he knew he would never catch you. You could run pretty damn fast…

After a few minutes of self-pitying, he got up and made his way to the kitchen, pulling a beer out from the fridge. He didn’t usually drink, but sometimes he just needed one.

He opened it up and took a sip before setting it down on the counter. He placed his hands on the counter and sighed, looking down.

But what he saw mystified him.

It was a piece of paper.

With your name on it.

And fancy doctory stuff.

And the word ‘pregnant.’

“Holy .”

~*~*~*~*~

It was only after you had run away that you realized that you didn’t have anywhere to go, since you lived with Yongguk.

Maybe he left the house and you could sneak back in?

That seemed like a good idea… until you also realized that you didn’t have your phone, purse, or anything with you.

Well, .

~*~*~*~*~

The first thing Yongguk tried was calling you.

He heard the ringtone coming from your bag, which hung on a chair in the living room.

Now what am I going to do…? he thought, throwing his phone on the sofa and pacing back and forth. He was worried. Really worried. It was cold out, and you didn’t have a jacket. And now he had no way of contacting you.

All of a sudden, he heard a crashing noise coming from your room. He bolted over, only to find you trying to climb in through the window, and you’d knocked a pencil cup off your desk.

Your eyes widened at his appearance, and you scrambled to get back out.

“Not this time,” he growled, grabbing your arm and pulling you back in, causing you both to fall backwards onto the floor.

“Yongguk, let me go!” You squirmed in his grasp, but his strong arms locked you to his chest and he refused to let go.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were pregnant?”

His voice was soft, not angry in the slightest. You stopped moving, and fell limply on top of him.

“I couldn’t do that to you. You deserve to be happy and be remembered for being an amazing performer, not shunned for knocking up your girlfriend out of wedlock. It’s not of your concern.”

“Yes it is. It’s my child too. Half of me. And I would never leave you or the baby. I would give everything up for you, you know that.”

You shook your head, tears filling your eyes. “I knew you would say that. I don’t want you to. I’m not worth your entire career.”

Yongguk sighed and pulled you both up into a sitting position, cradling you against his chest. “You’re worth everything to me. I told you that already. If you’re worried about it ‘ruining’ me, there’s no issue. The public doesn’t even know we’re dating. They don’t need to find out. Everything will be okay.”

“But what if they see me with you? Then you’ll be completely ruined!” you sniffled, burying your face in his chest.

“I don’t care. Everything will be okay. It’ll work out.” You shook your head over and over, until he held the back of your head, keeping it still.

“Look at me.”

You looked up, hesitantly, meeting his eyes with your own. “I promise you that everything will be okay. I’ve never backed down on a promise to you before, have I?”

“You promised me a unicorn and you gave me Zelo with a paper cone on his head…”

Yongguk chuckled, a deep, throaty sound. “Babe, unicorns aren’t real. But this,” he said, placing his hand lightly on your abdomen, “is. I will be here for you. I won’t let anyone or anything hurt you.”

Your eyes filled with tears again, and he kept his arms around you, murmuring words of comfort as you cried into his shirt.