Zelo - When You Fight

B.A.P Scenarios

requested by 13thgirlsigh (tumblr)

"You can't keep this up forever, you know."

"Shut up," you grumbled, flinging some scraps of paper at Daehyun. "I can keep this up as long as I want to."

"It's kind of mean, though," Youngjae added. "You both screwed up."

You scowled. "You are a horrible best friend, Yoo Youngjae."

"That's why," Daehyun said, sticking his tongue out at you, "I'm your best friend."

"...on second thought, I think I'd prefer Youngjae to you. At least he doesn't eat me out of house and home."

"Hey, I pay you back for that!"

You and Youngjae just stared at him with expressions that had 'you've got to be kidding me' written all over them.

Daehyun coughed. "Anyways, back to the matter at hand. What did he even do in the first place to make you so pissed off?"

~*~*~*~*~

"Junhong-ah..."

"I don't wanna hear it, hyung," Junhong grumbled as he lay stomach-down on his bed and picked at the ends of his blanket. "I know I screwed up."

Yongguk sighed as he sat down at the edge of Junhong's bed, rubbing the maknae's back in small circles. "That doesn't mean you can sit in your room and mope all day long."

"Well," Junhong sighed, turning his head back to face his hyung, "have you ever stood up your girlfriend before?"

"A few times," Yongguk admitted, biting his lip. "But we managed to talk it out."

"How about on her birthday?"

"...no."

"Exactly," Junhong moaned, dropping his head onto his pillow. "She hates me," he mumbled, his voice muffled by his pillow.

Yongguk sighed, patting Junhong's back again before exiting the room.

"Is he still moping?" Himchan asked.

Yongguk nodded. "He's still beating himself up."

"Youngjae-hyung just texted me," Jongup called from the kitchen, "and he said that she's still mad at him."

"You know what?" Himchan sighed, throwing his hands in the air. "We need to stage an intervention."

"And how exactly do you plan to do that...?" Yongguk asked, voice laced with trepidation. Himchan's ideas could either be complete hits (like the time when he convinced everyone to try running down a hill and screaming. It really did wonders for one's stress levels) or complete disasters (creeper faces, anyone?), but Yongguk had high hopes for Himchan's newest suggestion, since nobody wanted to deal with a depressed maknae.

"I say," Himchan declared, pacing back and forth while his chin, "we lock them both up in a room and make them talk it out. That way, they can't sidestep it."

"I second the motion!" Jongup yelled, "'cause Daehyun-hyung just said that Junhong's girlfriend keeps avoiding everything!"

"Okay then," Yongguk decided, "tell Daehyun and Youngjae to bring her over now."

~*~*~*~*~

"Hey! What the hell do you guys think you're doing?" you yelled, trying to jerk your arms free from Daehyun and Youngjae's hold, but they held firm, marching up to their dorm and leading you to Junhong's room.

"Let me go! You cretins, I—DAMMIT!"

"Sorry!" Daehyun yelled as he closed the door. "You'll thank me later!"

"Urgh!" You tried turning the knob and pushing the door open, but despite your struggles, it wouldn't open (and you could've sworn that you heard giggling on the other side, but that was debatable.)

"Fancy seeing you here."

You turned around at the sound of the voice, only to find Junhong hanging off his bed.

"What are you doing here?" you blurted, only to smack yourself in the face right after. It was his room after all—it made sense for him to be there.

"Better question is, what are you doing here," he mumbled, "'cause I'm pretty sure you hate my guts."

"I don't hate your guts..."

"That's not what you said the other night." Junhong pouted, then rolled over on his bed, poking at his pillow aimlessly. "I'm sorry, okay? I just have a lot of things going on."

"Junhong, it was my birthday! Is it really that hard to forget that?" You sighed, crossing your arms. "I know you have a lot going on, but it's one day. One."

"I said I was sorry."

"Junhong... I know you're sorry."

"Then why are you still mad at me?"

"Because... I don't even know, Junhong. I'm really irritated that you forgot, but I can't really stay mad at you. I just needed time to cool off. It's like I felt that I wasn't important to you because you forgot something like that, but..."

Junhong slid off his bed and walked over to you, embracing you. "I'm sorry. I won't ever forget again, okay? I'll make sure that every important date gets a notification on my phone and I'll write it on the wall and everything!"

"I don't think you need to go quite that far..."

"But I really don't want to screw up again!"

"Junhong, I trust you, okay? Just try not to make this a regular thing." You stood on your tiptoes and ruffled his hair a bit. "You're forgiven."

"DID YOU GUYS KISS AND MAKE UP YET?"

"SHUT UP, HIMCHAN-HYUNG!"

Laughter could be heard from the other side of the door, as well as a 'pay up, Yongguk!'

"...I take it this was Himchan's idea?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

Junhong shrugged. "Probably. Let's go eat his food in revenge. And Daehyun-hyung isn't invited."

"Um... okay...?"