Your Reaction to the Matokis

B.A.P Scenarios

requested by amdixiegirl2009 (tumblr)

Yongguk:

“Oppa…”

“Hm?”

“Why are you reading Playboy?”

“Say what?”

“See, here!” You rewound the clip and showed him reading the magazine. “You don’t actually do that… right?”

“No! I don’t! The bunny is the bunny and I’m me!”

And somewhere, Youngjae is shaking his head at the leader and sighing at his lies.

Himchan:

“Channie, you’re not that afraid of cameras. You’re an ulzzang, for crying out loud… and their job is practically to take selcas all the time!”

“…let Jokomato have his fun…”

“And why are you just lying there while everyone else is running? That’s why you’re so fat!”

“Aiiiiiish! I’m not fat! See!” He yanked up his shirt, showing you his flat stomach.

“Just kidding, I just wanted you to flash your abs.”

“…you know, you shouldn’t resort to such underhanded measures,” he grumbled, while tackling you to the sofa. “It really doesn’t mean anything good for you.”

Daehyun:

“Say what now.”

“What?”

You got up and circled Daehyun, making him feel more uncomfortable by the second. All of a sudden, you attacked the back of his neck.

“Ow! What’re you doing??”

“Looking for a hidden zipper!”

“WHY?”

“TO SEE IF YOU’RE REALLY A GIRL!”

He sighed, spinning around and hugging you. “You should know veeeery well by now that I’m most definitely not a girl. Want me to prove it again?”

Youngjae:

“You built a rocket?”

“I did once, when I was in middle school. It was a class project… why do you ask?”

“I thought you were good at dancing, too…”

“I am! That’s why I’m in an idol group!”

“You’re slow though!”

“No I’m not…”

You pointed at the computer, where Jokomato was lagging behind the rest of the bunnies. He facepalmed.

“Computer animations are not necessarily representations of the physical reality around you, jagi.”

“…what?”

Jongup:

“Onew is going to kill you,” you told your boyfriend as he ate his Cheetos.

“BWOH? WHY?” he asked, almost choking in his surprise.

“You killed the KFC guy! That’s, like, Onew’s personal god!”

“I killed someone???”

“You didn’t know?”

Suddenly, something clicked. “Babe, please don’t tell me you’ve been reading the Matoki stuff…”

“No? No. No! No, I haven’t.”

“Then where did you hear about this news?”

“Um… I’m psychic?”

“No more Facebook for you…”

“NOOOOO!!!! I STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR KEKEMATO!”

Zelo:

“JELLO! HOW COULD YOU IGNORE YOUR ADORABLE LITTLE BUNNY????”

“Huh? What’re you talking about?” Junhong asked, raising an eyebrow. “And why are you calling me Jello?”

You ignored his second question and threw your hands up in the air. “He’s clearly reaching out for a hug! And you’re just ignoring him!”

“…”

“HAHAHA DADAMATO IS PEEING ON THE FLOWERS.”

“Are you sure you don’t need medical help?”

“Yes. You do, though, for ignoring such an adorable little bunny.”