Himchan - When Another Member Makes You Cry

B.A.P Scenarios

requested by anon

You walk down the street, humming to yourself—today's a great day, after all. Himchan's finally got his cast off, and the two of you were going to go on a date to celebrate it. The two of you had decided that you would go out to lunch, then go shopping for some supplies for B.A.P's trip to America.

Once you reach the dorm, you reach into your purse for your key, and unlock the door.

"Hello?" you call as you walk in and take your shoes off, but receive no reply.

"Hm," you say, slipping your keychain back into your bag as you walk further in, trying to see where Himchan is. You walk past the boys' bedrooms to get to Himchan's at the end of the hall, but stop when you hear your name.

"—don't understand, why does hyung like her so much?"

The voice, though muffled, sounds unmistakeably like Jongup.

But why? you wonder. You can't remember ever having done anything to make him dislike you.

"I dunno," you hear another voice reply, and you can distinguish Junhong's distinctive voice. "She's not even that pretty."

"Always taking up all his time, he doesn't even try at practice anymore," Jongup says. "Uses the broken hand excuse, but that's got nothing to do with his legs!"

"She's not even pretty," Junhong replies. "I bet she uses a ton of makeup."

You don't even notice that you've started to cry until a stray tear runs down your lip, the taste vaguely salty in your mouth.

Suddenly, you feel a tap on your shoulder, and you jump, surprised by the sudden touch.

"Jagiya~ why were you just standing in the hallway?" Himchan sing-songs as he puts a hand on your shoulder to turn you around. "It's a little creepy—why are you crying?"

"Nothing," you sniff, wiping your eyes with the cuff of your jacket. "Allergies."

"That doesn't look like allergies to me," Himchan says, raising an eyebrow. "Tell me what's wrong."

You reach out and wrap your arms around Himchan, pulling him tightly to you as you bury your face in his shirt. "Why are you even dating me?"

"What kind of question is that? Are you trying to break up with me? I love you, baby, that's why I'm dating you. You're perfect."

"Some people don't seem to think so," you mutter, and you can hear Himchan growl.

"Who was it. Tell me. Now."

You hear a door opening behind you, and the wooden floor creaks lightly with footsteps.

"Junhong. Jongup."

Himchan's voice is low and menacing, and the tone makes you shiver in fear.

"You two look pretty darn suspicious, why were you tiptoeing out of the room?"

"Nothing, hyung," Junhong says, nearly unintelligibly. "I wanted food."

"Don't lie to me," Himchan replies, "your accent slips when you're lying."

"He's not lying!" Jongup interjects, but he too is shot down.

"Don't defend him, you're at fault too. I knew the two of you were never really fond of my girlfriend, but did you really have to go that far? I don't even care what you did or said, but if this happens again, you don't want to know what I'll do. Understand?"

"Y-yes," the two manage to stammer, and they scamper off quickly, no doubt wanting to get out of Himchan's way as soon as possible.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," Himchan murmurs. "You don't deserve that."

"Thank you." You pat Himchan's back a couple of times, then release your hold on him. "I didn't think you'd stand up for me like that."

Himchan scoffs. "Did you really have that little faith in me?"

To that, you have no reply.

"...fine, I see how it is," he says, mock-upset. "Let's break up, because you obviously don't care."

"Don't be like that, you idiot!" You roll your eyes. "Come on, we have a date to get to, don't we?"

"That we do."

ty endings. i just can't seem to avoid them.

oh and i have an askfm, send me questions so i don't get bored pls c: