Cuddle Time

B.A.P Scenarios

requested by iluvkwangmin (tumblr)

Yongguk:

“Hyung! Hyung!”

“Whaddya want, Zelo-ah?”

“Why does your girlfriend get to hog you all the time?”

You glared at the maknae from your current spot, aka in Yongguk’s arms on the sofa.

“Because she’s my girlfriend!”

Zelo then turned to you. “Noona, can I get some love?”

There was just no resisting that kid. You got up, with some resistance from Yongguk, and gave Zelo a hug.

“Is that okay?”

“Yep! I’m good as long as you and hyung move over a bit and stop hogging the sofa.”

Yongguk let out an exasperated sigh. “Come back here,” he grumbled as he moved over. “I need more love than the maknae.”

Himchan:

“KIM! HIM! CHAN!”

You heard a woman’s voice shouting out your boyfriend’s name. Huh?

Slowly, you crept into the living room, where Himchan sat in front of the computer. A lady with purple hair was yelling at him. And was that a plastic princess wand she was holding…?

“Aigoo! I don’t know what to do with you! Ahhh, Kim Himchan, you need to give me better results! Or else the team will suffer, ne?”

He just nodded once, and sighed. Eventually, the crazy lady got bored and shut off the camera, but not before waving obnoxiously at Himchan.

“Hyosung-unnie?” you asked as you walked into the room.

“Yep. No idea why she still does that. The show ended months ago…” He threw his hands up in the air in frustration.

“It’s okay, Channie-oppa!” You hugged him and patted his head (which was much easier than normal, given the fact that he was sitting down.)

He smiled, his eyes curving into little half-moons as he returned the hug and kissed you on the forehead. “You’re good at cheering people up.”

Daehyun:

Daehyun had decided to surprise you with another one of his impromptu dates. Today’s choice was a picnic in a nice and slightly secluded part of a park near your apartment.

Once again, you wondered how this perfect creature had picked you as a girlfriend.

“Daehyun-oppa, you’re perfect, you know that?” you told him after the two of you had finished eating. He wasn’t a bad cook either. Unless he bought it or asked someone else to make it for him.

“No I’m not. Himchan-hyung made the food.”

I knew it. “Well, close enough to perfect, I guess.”

“That can’t possibly be true. Because you’re perfect.” He pulled you close and lay down, with your head resting on his chest and you watched the clouds drift by.

Youngjae:

Poke. Poke. Poke.

“Did you want something?” Youngjae asked, not looking up from his iPad.

“Maybe.” You stopped poking his tummy and moved back to your former position on the other end of the couch.

“Did you or didn’t you want something?” He shut off the iPad and looked at you.

“Hug?” You pouted at him and gave him the aegyo face. “Please?”

“Aigoo, this girl~” He poked your cheek and smiled. “C’mere.”

You launched yourself at him in a tight hug. He was good for hugging. A little squishy, but not too squishy. And cute. It was perfect.

Jongup:

You sighed as you eyed your boyfriend working out while you walked on the treadmill. The stupid adorable Cheeto had all the girls’ eyes on him when he was lifting weights—you were tempted to force him to wear long sleeves and long pants, but then he would probably overheat.

Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder. “We can go now, if you want.”

You had been so absorbed at just staring in his direction that you hadn’t even realized that he wasn’t even there anymore.

Once you got back to your apartment, you and Jongup immediately flung yourselves onto your bed and the TV. As per the usual post-workout routine, the two of you cuddled while he hogged the bag of Cheetos.

“Hm… Jonguppie…”

“Huh?”

“You’re kinda… hard, you know?”

The two of you exchanged a glance, and turned bright red. “AH! NO, NO, NO I MEANT THE OTHER KIND. THE MUSCLEY KIND. NOT THE… AAAAAHH.”

He just chuckled and squeezed you tighter as the random movie played on.

Zelo:

“Junhonggie-oppa…”

“Ne?” He looked up from his DS and turned towards you, who was currently hugging a pillow on the sofa while watching some drama that he didn’t know.

“I don’t wanna hug the pillow anymore…”

“Then… don’t?” He was confused by your statement, since he had no idea how it applied to him. “Shutdown… sorry,” he mumbled, an odd habit he’d picked up.

You pouted and launched the pillow at his head. “You .”

“Huh? What’re you talking about??”

“Can you take a hint?”

“Hint? What hint????”

“I don’t wanna hug the pillow anymore, Junhonggie… it’s lonely…”

“Oh.”

He quickly plopped himself on the sofa next to you like an adorable pink-headed bunny. You wrapped your arms around him and nuzzled his shoulder for a bit before relaxing your hold slightly and turning back to the TV.