Zelo - We Met At A Noodle Shop

B.A.P Scenarios

requested by qnan (tumblr)

"Two bowls of pork ramen for table three!"

"Ne, I'll get it!" You wiped the back of your hand across the back of your forehead, picked up the tray, and carried it out. "Sorry to keep you waiting! I hope you enjoy it," you said as you placed the bowls down.

They thanked you, and you returned to the kitchen. Working at a ramen shop might not have been the best job in the world, but it paid fairly well and it's not like you needed a whole lot of money anyways.

"Good job today," you boss said, patting you lightly on the back. "You can start clearing up now.

"Alright." You grabbed a basin of water and a rag and began to wipe the tables down.

You were on your second one when you heard the bell on the door ring, signaling that someone had walked in.

"Excuse me, we're clo—"

"Can I stay here for a bit?" he asked, breathing heavily. He looked fairly young, despite his tall stature, and his hair was dyed blonde and turquiose. He clutched his side as he stood, as though he had been running for a long time.

"I suppose it's alright." He seemed to be in need of a place to hide for some reason. He took a seat all the way in the back, resting his head in his palm and drumming his fingers on the wooden table.

"Um... do you want me to get you something to eat while you wait?" you offered. He seemed rather thin, anyways.

His face lit up at the mention of food, and he nodded. "Thanks! I'll pay, don't worry!"

You made your way to the kitchen and began preparing him a bowl, wondering where he was from, and why he had come. He probably wasn't a foreigner, because he looked very Korean, despite the blonde hair, but most people didn't have dyed hair, so he was obviously not an average person...

Once the ramen was finished, you brought it out to him. He thanked you with a cute smile, and began eating rather voraciously. You decided to finish cleaning up while you waited, since there wasn't anything else to do anyways.

"I forgot," he said, once he had finished eating, "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Junhong."

You told him your name as well, and he smiled. "That's nice."

"Thank you. If you don't mind me asking... what's up with your hair?" you asked, gesturing to the turquoise dye.

Junhong just laughed. "You might not believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

But before he could answer, the door burst open, and an angry-looking guy with blonde hair walked in. "Choi Junhong, you are in so much trouble—"

"Hyuuuung, it's not my fault you left me behind!"

The other man sighed. "I hope he didn't cause you too much trouble."

"No, it's no trouble at all."

"Well, I guess I'll have to be going now. Bye!" He waved to you while being dragged off by the angry guy, who muttered curses under his breath the whole way.

Well, that was interesting... you thought as you began to clear away the dishes. But as you did so, you noticed a small slip of paper on the table.

You're pretty. Maybe we can meet again sometime?

Choi Junhong 010-XXX-XXXXX

Well, maybe working in a ramen shop wasn't so bad after all.