Pepero Nommings

B.A.P Scenarios

requested by anon (tumblr)

Yongguk:

“Pepero kiss?” Yongguk asked, staring at the box so intensely that you feared that the innocent cardboard box might spontaneously catch on fire.

“Uh-huh…” you mumbled nervously. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all. Stupid dramas!

Suddenly, he broke into a smile. “Sure. It’s a normal couple-y thing to do, right?”

“Okay.”

You placed one end between your teeth. “Thith ith thurprthingingly awkward…” you mumbled.

He just shrugged, and leaned in. You closed your eyes…

…only to find that he just stole the Pepero.

“Yongguk-oppa…” You pouted at him.

“Just kidding, jagi.” And with that, he swooped in for a kiss.

Himchan:

“But…”

“Pleaaase?”

“I’m on a diet!”

“Please????” You pouted at your boyfriend, who was currently crossing his arms and making a rather… unwilling face at you.

“Alright. Just one. And you have to eat the chocolate end.”

You sighed. “You’re not even fat!”

“Yet! I might get fat!”

“No you won’t!”

Daehyun:

You didn’t get to play the Pepero game at all. Daehyun ate the whole pack when you weren’t looking.

That food ninja…

“Hey! I was hungry!”

“You’re buying me a new pack.”

Youngjae:

“Ja~gi~ya~” Youngjae sang, holding something behind his back as he walked into your room.

“Youngjae, you only do that when you want something. What do you want?” You stuck your tongue out at him playfully as you shut your laptop.

“I have Pepero. And it’s lonely eating them by yourself.” He held out the box in front of him as proof.

“So…”

“Wanna eat them together?”

“Sure.”

He opened the box and handed you one of the packs, which you ripped open and began munching from. He did the same with his own pack, and you ate in a comfortable silence for a while.

Until you grew bored.

Youngjae stuck one end in his mouth and just started nibbling on it that way. When he closed his eyes to blink, you leaned over and bit some off, then kissed him.

He seemed surprised at first, but then deepened the kiss.

“Perfectly sweet.”

Jongup:

“Pepero game? You mean like where we both eat each side of the Pepero, right?” Jongup asked.

“Yep.”

“Why can’t we use Cheetos?”

“…because there is no Cheeto game?”

“There probably is, somewhere out there…”

Zelo:

You lay on the sofa, eyes closed, a Pepero stick dangling out of your mouth.

Suddenly, you felt it vanish, only to see Junhong eating it.

“Junhonggie, that was my Pepero!”

“Say aah~” He bent down and pushed the other end of the stick at your lips. You opened your mouth and bit down.

All of a sudden, you felt Junhong’s lips against yours, his taste mixing with the chocolate.

After what seemed like far too short, he broke away, breathing slightly heavily.

“I always wanted to try that.”