When You’re Afraid That He’ll Leave You For Fame

B.A.P Scenarios

requested by juniorroyalbunny (tumblr)

[re-uploaded]

Yongguk:

You sat in front of your computer, watching B.A.P’s newest performance of ‘Power’ on Music Core. It had been a few weeks since you’d last seen Yongguk, since he was busy with his ‘Power’ promotions. You had to watch old episodes of ‘Ta-Dah! It’s B.A.P’ and music show performances in order to see his face, and you were lucky to get a short text from him every other day.

You were shaken out of your thoughts by the second verse of ‘I Remember’ playing from your phone. “Yobosayo?” you mumbled.

“Hey baby,” a familiar deep voice sang into the phone.

“Yongguk-oppa! What’s up?” you asked, your mood immediately brightened by the sound of his voice.

“Wanna go meet up? I wanna see you. ‘N I gotta tell you something too.”

You made plans to meet up at a cafe near the dorms, and hung up the phone. You got up and faced the closet of doom; your attire hadn’t consisted of much besides sweatpants, t-shirts, and a messy ponytail for the past few days.

Eventually, you changed into a tank top, short-sleeved white hoodie, and dark denim shorts (knee-length, as Yongguk had decided to hide all your short-shorts because he thought guys kept staring at you when you wore them.)

When you arrived at the cafe, you saw Yongguk sitting at a corner table, his purple-tinted hair partially obscured by a large hoodie.

“Oppa, I’m here!” you said as you smiled and sat down across from him.

“Hey baby.” He looked up at you, and you could see that he looked exhausted. There were dark circles under his eyes, and even though he was smiling, it was evident that he was in need of a good nap.

“Yah! Haven’t you been sleeping? It’s not good for you not to rest.”

He shrugged. “Part of the job. Which is something I need to talk to you about…”

Immediately, you get nervous. “What is it?”

“I have to go to Japan for a bit; the management wants us to hold a mini-concert there.”

“How long are you going to be gone?”

He took a deep breath in, and groaned. “A month.”

“A month?” you squeaked, unable to imagine it. A whole month with him in a different country. A whole month of him alone, surrounded by tons of fangirls and you not there—

“Baby, it’ll be okay. I won’t leave you,” he chuckled. “I don’t care how many fans are out there, you’ll always be my favorite Baby.”

Himchan:

You groaned as you watched Himchan give overly-expressive fanservice to the crowd of girls outside the restaurant the two of you were eating at. Emphasis on were. Now it became more like ‘Himchan does weird stuff through the window while you try to hide.’

He turned back to you once the crowd had dissipated. “I’m really, really sorry. I wish they’d just leave me alone…”

“It’s alright, oppa.” You had resigned yourself to the fact long ago that these kinds of things would probably happen.

He sighed. “If you say so…”

You both knew it wasn’t really alright, but neither of you wanted to make a big deal out of it.

“Himchan-oppa…”

“Ne?”

“Maybe we should break up.”

His eyes widened, and he almost choked on his water. “WHAT?”

“Well… you’re famous and all, B.A.P is starting to get even more recognition now, soon you’ll probably leave me for some other celebrity, so I would rather end it on good terms so then—”

“No.”

“Eh?”

“I’m not going to leave you! Celebrities bore me.”

“O…k then…” You decided not to question the strange being before you any more, content with the response he had given you.

Daehyun:

cant talk now. stupid manager wants me to go on wgm. not cool.

You scowled as you read your newest text from Daehyun. Him going on We Got Married? That was a horrible idea in itself. Yes, the fans would love it… but it did nothing for your own crumbling self-esteem. He would probably be paired up with some really pretty celebrity and… yeah. Then the fans would ship him and the girl together, and then they would fall in love, and then he would leave you, and—

Okay. Enough feeling bad about yourself. You texted him back.

how can you go on wgm if you have a gf TT^TT

my manager is an . i told him about you already… its obvious he forgot. ill knock some sense into him…

DONT BEAT UP YOUR MANAGER!!!!

You decided that this was a good opportunity to take a nap. You didn’t have anything else to do, anyways…

You awoke to the feeling of something warm and sort of heavy on top on you. As the fuzziness from sleep left your mind, you realized that it was Daehyun, his arms wrapped around you even in his sleep. The thought made you smile as you gently his hair. He looked so much more innocent in sleep… even though you knew he really wasn’t.

Suddenly as you looked down, his eyes opened wide at you. “Hey baby.”

“Oppaaa, you should sleep. You need to get more rest!”

“Meh. I just like laying here with you.” He turned a bit so he wasn’t laying on top of you as much anymore, and he pulled you closer.

“Guess what.”

“What?” you asked, slightly confused.

“I rejected the We Got Married thing. My manager was all ‘it’ll boost your fame!’ but I didn’t care. I would much rather be married to you.”

“Aww, that swee— wait what. Married, to me…?”

He’d fallen back asleep. You would bother him about the marriage thing later.

Youngjae:

“Youngjae-shi, can you explain your ideal type for us?” the interviewer asked, holding the mic out towards your boyfriend on the screen.

You sighed. Every time he was asked this question, you died a little inside. Of course he couldn’t say it was you, you had to keep your relationship secret. Only Daehyun knew about it, and he found out on accident. Youngjae usually said he didn’t have one, but—

“Ah… kind of like Kang Sora noona? Sort of like that…”

The crowd on the TV oohed, and the host laughed. “Oh, looks like we’ve got a crush here!”

You smashed the power button on the remote. Moments like this… made you remember that he could have his pick of celebrity girlfriends, who were more attractive, more famous, did I mention more attractive?

“Jagiya, I’m here!” you heard Youngjae call out.

“I’m in the kitchen!” you replied, getting up. You walked over to the kitchen and removed your ‘secret’ container of ice cream (it probably wasn’t so secret, you’d noticed that a lot of it was gone and you had barely eaten any of it the night before).

“Can I get some of that?” he asked, pointing to the ice cream as he pecked you on the cheek.

“No. You probably ate it all last night! It’s almost all gone!” you exclaimed, brandishing the spoon at him like a weapon.

“Nooo, no I didn’t! You probably ate it and forgot!” The two of you then engaged in a battle to the death (not) for the ice cream.

…unfortunately, he emerged victorious.

“Youngjaeeee, go buy your own ice cream,” you pouted, crossing your arms while he spooned some of the creamy awesomeness into his mouth.

“Say ah!” He pointed the spoon at your mouth, and you ate the ice cream off it eagerly. He chuckled. “I love you, jagi.” His voice made you get little flutters inside your tummy.

Why had you ever doubted him?

Jongup:

“Cheetos… where are the Cheetos…?” you muttered to yourself as you walked along the aisles of the supermarket near your house. Jongup had eaten them all the last time he’d come over to your house. It had been a brand new bag, too. Family-sized. He had eaten an entire family-sized bag of Cheetos. That… Cheeto!

“Ah-ha!” You snagged the bag from the top shelf. “Might as well get two…”

As you walked towards the checkout line, you overheard some girls talking to each other.

“Oh my God, did you see the new B.A.P teaser photos?? Jongup is so y.”

“I know! His arms! They’re so perfect!”

You sighed. Fangirls…

“Did you hear about that fancafe contest? If you win, you can pick one of the members to go on a date with!”

This was interesting.

“I want to go with Jongup-oppa! He’s so cute, and his muscles, and—”

Blah blah blah.

You arrived home, only to hear someone else in your house. Probably in the kitchen.

“Jongup!” you called out as you entered, knowing that it was most likely him.

“Did you run out of Cheetos?” he asked, turning towards you with a pout on his face.

“You pabo, I just bought more. Don’t eat them all at once.”

He ripped into the bag happily, crunching down on several. “What would I do without you?”

“Can’t you buy your own Cheetos? Or have your manager buy them? Or bully Zelo into buying them?”

“Even though I’m Zelo’s hyung, he’s so much taller… so I can’t. I can’t go buy Cheetos on my own because then people will stalk me. And I can’t ask my manager because I’m supposed to be on a diet. So no matter what happens to me, you must buy me Cheetos.”

“What about when you get a girlfriend? Isn’t she going to buy your Cheetos for you?” you asked. Actually, you’d never thought about that before. What would you do if Jongup got a girlfriend? He’d spend less time with you, and with the fame and all cutting into the small time you already had…

“You’ll still buy me Cheetos. ‘Cause you’re the only one I want to be with—okay I’m just gonna stop talking now.”

“MOON CHEETO-HEAD! TELL ME WHAT YOU MEANT!”

“NEVER!”

Well, it seemed that the two of you would be stuck together until the end of time. Or until they stopped making Cheetos.

Zelo:

“Zelo! Zelo! Can you sign this for noona, please?”

“Ah, okay…”

This was the third time that day when your date had been interrupted by crazed fangirls who didn’t seem to realize that he didn’t want to be bothered. He quickly signed the album, and turned his attention back to you. “I’m super super sorry about that!” he exclaimed, putting his head in his hands.

“It’s alright, oppa…” you sighed. He’d asked you to call him oppa, despite the fact that you were older than him. You had obliged, as it didn’t really bother you. It only confused your friends and family.

“No, it’s not okay!” he exclaimed, hugging you. He was so tall that when he hugged you, your head only reached to about his shoulder but you didn’t mind. It was warm and comforting.

“Oppa… you’re not going to leave me for any of those other noonas, right?” you asked, looking up at him.

He shook his head vehemently, the pink strands bouncing around. “No, no, no! They scare me.” He blushed. “They’re… a lot of them are too old, and then they act like I’m their son. It’s weird!”

You laughed. “Okay, Junhong, I believe you.”