When You Try to Make Each Other Jealous

B.A.P Scenarios

requested by anon (tumblr)

Yongguk:

“Bye Yongguk! I’ll be back in a few hours.” You waved to your boyfriend while slipping on your shoes.

“Huh? Where’re you going?” he asked, muting the TV and turning to give you a strange look.

“Didn’t I tell you? I was gonna meet up with Seunghoon today, to watch that new movie.” You looked through your purse to make sure that you had everything before heading out.

“Seunghoon? Isn’t that a guy?” he asked.

“Yeah. He just got back from the army, so we’re going out to celebrate.”

“How do you know him?” he asked, suddenly using his ‘interrogation voice.’

You sighed. Not this again. “Yongguk, you don’t need to be jealous. He’s my cousin.”

“Oh.” His facial expressions didn’t change, but you could tell that he was more than a little relieved.

“If you want to come, you can,” you offered, opening the door.

He shook his head. “Nah. Go have fun with your cousin.”

Himchan:

"Jagiya! Guess what?"

Himchan bounded into your room, a weird smile on his face.

"What?" you asked, surprised by his sudden display of absolute joy.

"I get to do a solo stage!"

"Really?" Your eyes widened. "That's great, Himchannie!" You stood up from your chair and hugged him.

"Actually, it's not really a solo per se... I'm doing it with Hyosung."

You froze. You knew that this would have to happen someday, but for him to already have to do a stage with another female idol?

"Oh... I see..."

"Are you mad? You're not mad, right?" Himchan immediately picked up on your change in mood.

"No." You weren't actually mad... "I guess I'll go hang out with Jongup then."

"HUH? No! No!"

"Why not, oppa? Jealous?" You stuck your tongue out at him and picked up your phone, 'ready' to call Jongup.

"Is this payback? It's payback, isn't it? I'm sorry! I'll go tell them to make Daehyun do the solo stage instead!"

Daehyun:

Crunch.

You glared at Daehyun, who currently sat in front of the TV with a bag of chips.

How badly you wanted to rip it away from him and eat some.

But unfortunately, you couldn't. You were trying to lose some weight before going to your cousin's wedding, so that you would look better in the minidress that you'd bought for it (because everyone knows that in order to work a minidress, one must have nice legs.)

"Daehyuuuun," you whined, leaning over the sofa and pouting at him, "can you stop eating the chips when I'm around, please?"

"Huh? Why?" he asked, turning around and giving you a weird look. "You love chips."

"I'm trying to lose weight for my cousin's wedding," you scowled. "Damn you and your ability to eat and not gain any weight."

Daehyun scrunched up his nose at you. "You're skinny. Too skinny. Eat chips." He held out the bag to you, and it took all your willpower not to take any. They were your favorite flavor, too...

"Oh, delicious chips, nobody wants to eat you! Oh well, I guess I wi—"

"Screw this," you muttered. "Give me some of that."

Youngjae:

"No, no, no, no!"

"Mercy!"

You glared at Youngjae, who shrugged, an 'I'm innocent' look on his face. "What did I do this time?"

"Nothing. My headphones broke again." You sighed. You were trying to watch the new episode of To The Beautiful You, but your headphones just had to stop working.

"That . Too bad you don't have any more," Youngjae sighed, sarcasm lacing his tone heavily.

You frowned. "Youngjae-oppa, can I please borrow one?"

"Hm... maybe."

You scowled. "If you don't let me borrow them, then I'll use your computer, and I'll play the drama on full volume and talk about how much I like Minho-oppa."

He gave you a look. "Fine." He walked to his room and handed you a white pair. "You break it, you buy it, and that cost me $300."

You rolled your eyes at him and plugged them in. "Wow! These have really good sound quality! Maybe I should buy a pair—"

He scowled. "Can I have them back now? I'm jealous that you get to cherish the beautiful quality of my headphones and I don't."

"You can wait an hour for me to finish watching this."

Jongup:

You sighed, looking at the numbers on the scale. They were a bit too high for your preference, so you decided to start working out.

"Jongup, can I come with you to the gym?" you asked as your boyfriend was heading out the door with his gym bag.

"Um... sure?" he asked, somewhat confused, since you usually never wanted to go exercise.

Once you arrived at the gym, you decided to go for the treadmill—walking and running seemed easy enough to do. You the machine and set it at a comfortable pace, putting your headphones on as you did so.

After around fifteen minutes, you looked around, trying to figure out what Jongup was doing. You weren't exactly happy with what you saw—he had taken his shirt off and was lifting weights, and several girls were staring at him for a little too long.

Hm... two can play at this game. You took off your sweatpants and t-shirt, exposing your running shorts and sports bra, then set back to running.

Not even five minutes had passed when the machine abruptly stopped, and you saw Jongup standing next to you.

"You did that on purpose!"

"Did what?" you asked, feigning innocence.

"This!" Jongup held up your discarded sweatpants. "C'mon, let's go now. Preferably fully clothed."

Zelo:

There it was.

That new skateboard.

You knew the moment you saw it that it had to be yours.

Unfortunately… someone else seemed to have the same idea.

“Junhong? What are you doing here?”

“Um… buying a skateboard?” He looked at your weirdly; after all, the two of you were standing in a skateboard shop. What other purpose would you have to be there, anyways?

“Hey, can I help you guys out?” An employee walked out from a door behind the cash register and approached the two of you.

“I’d like to buy that.” You both pointed to the skateboard, then glared at each other.

“I’m sorry, we only have one of those left in stock…”

“Kawi-bawi-bo?” you asked, holding out your fist.

He won.

And he gloated all the way home.

“It’s okay. We can share it.”

lol i have another scenario when 'you' and jongup are at the gym too... i didn't realize until after i wrote it and i don't really feel like rewriting it.... next time=no gym XD

also, i've found that i never really like youngjae's parts when i write them -__- i think i make him too much like me haha