When They Braid Your Hair

B.A.P Scenarios

requested by amdixiegirl2009 (tumblr)

Yongguk:

“Jagi.  What did you just ask me?”

“I asked you if you could braid my hair, oppa…”

“…did it ever occur to you that maybe I didn’t know how to braid hair?”

Yongguk was still intently focused on his war movie, occasionally eating from his bowl of popcorn.

You laughed.  “Bang Yongguk, I saw you try to do it to Himchan the other day while he was napping in the practice room.  Don’t lie to me!”

He cursed lightly under his breath.  “Dammit, I’ve been caught.  Of all things for my noona to teach me…”  He paused the movie, and patted the seat next to him on the sofa.  You sat down, your back facing him.

“Alright then, what kind of hairstyle would you like the master stylist Yongguk to show you today?” he asked, a trace of sarcasm in his voice.

“Whatever you want… as long as you can take it out afterwards if it doesn’t turn out right.”

Himchan:

He watched you intently as you applied some eyeliner in preparation for your date later that evening.  You looked at yourself in the mirror, and lifted up a bit of your hair, only to have it fall limply back down to its original state.

“Channie~,” you called, “wanna do my hair?”

He pulled a navy-and-grey plaid flannel shirt over his white tank top.  “Uh… I could do that.  What did you want me to do to it?”

“Can you braid it, please?”

“Can you wait about twenty minutes?  That should be enough time for me to look up YouTube tutorials and practice.”

“Alright then.”

He stalked off to find his iPad, grumbling something along the lines of “if the other members saw me now… poor Commander Himchan reduced to Commander Hair-Braider.”

Daehyun:

“I’m bored,” he suddenly announced.

The two of you were just lounging around your shared apartment, as neither one felt like going out that day.

“What do you want to do then?” you asked, looking up from the magazine you were reading.

“Uh… well…” his cheeks began to turn a faint pink color.

You giggled a little at his response.  “Oppa, what did you want to do?”

“Could… I try braiding your hair?  It seems like an interesting thing to try.”

“Have at it, then.”

He pulled you close to him, giving you a quick back-hug before getting to work.  You could feel slight tugs on your scalp where he pulled the hair.  About five minutes later, he announced that he was finished, and grabbed his phone so you could check the reflection.

Daehyun, B.A.P’s power vocalist, Busan’s Won Bin, was also surprisingly good at French braids.

Youngjae:

“NOOOO!!!!!!! JAGI!!!!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY NEW BEATS!!!!!!!”

The two of you were currently engaged in a war; you had stolen his new pair of headphones (he already had THREE of this brand, you didn’t see why he needed another), and he was quite desperate to get them back.

“Youngjae, you already have three Beats headphones!”

“No, not these!  I have Solo Beats, Monster Beats and in-ear Beats, but I don’t have the Professional ones yet!  Jagiya, I have to try these out!”  He was pretty desperate at this point, only a few more minutes away from begging on his knees.

“If you want them back…” You thought for a moment, trying to think of a good trade-off.  “You have to braid my hair and do a good job with it, while I film it, and then you have to post it on Twitter.  Just say I’m your cousin” (as your relationship was still in the ‘secret love’ stage.)

He sighed.  “Fine.”  You put the box in your lap, ready to swipe it away in case he tried anything funny.  You grabbed your phone, and stood it up on a stack of magazines.  You gave him a sweet smile.  “The camera’s rolling, Youngjae.  Best get a move on, yes?”

Jongup:

He was jogging on the treadmill in the exercise room, when you opened the door to surprise him.

“Jongup!  I’m here~ and I brought food.”

He immediately stopped the treadmill and ran over to you, embracing you in a tight (albeit slightly sweaty) hug.

“Jongup. You stink,” you laughed, but made no effort to push him off.

“Okay, okay, jagi.” He let go of you, and immediately reached for the food.  “I require food after running faster than treadmills.”

“You were jogging!”

He stuck his tongue out at you, and dug into the beef and rice you had packed.

After he finished eating, you returned to the dorms together.  “Well, Jongup…” you said as you walked.

“Yeah?”

“As payment for the food… I want you to braid my hair.  In front of all your hyungs.  And Zelo.”

“WHAT?”  His eyes widened at you.  “You’ve got to be kidding me…”

“Please, Jonguppie?” you asked him, pouting slightly.

He let out a resigned sigh.  “…alright.”

None of the rest of the members let him live that down for the rest of the week.

Zelo:

You were eating some cherry tomatoes when you suddenly felt someone touching your hair.  Knowing that only one other person was in your apartment at the moment, you immediately knew who it was.  “Junhong, what are you doing with my hair?”

He made a ‘meh’ sound.  “I felt like braiding it.  I saw Jongup-hyung doing it to his girlfriend, so I thought it would be interesting to try.  Also, can I have a tomato?”

You laughed.  “Yes, you can have a tomato.  And have fun with my hair.  But do anything weird… and I will never buy you cherry tomatoes ever again!”

He stage-gasped.  “Oh no!  No cherry tomatoes ever again!  Well then jagiya, I must work hard on this then!  A world without cherry tomatoes is a world without a soul.”  And with this melodramatic speech, he got to work.

“Ta-dah! It’s a braid!” he announced a few minutes later.  “Come on, let’s go to the bathroom and look in the mirror to check, ne?”  He seemed quite giddy for you to see his handiwork.

“Alright, alright,” you laughed.  You looked in the mirror, and you had ended up with two pigtail braids that made you look a bit like a schoolgirl.

“Did I do okay?  I don’t want to lose my tomatoes…” he mumbled, shuffling his feet on the tile.